Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Exactly! I have this awesome 2ft Roor Beakerbase- hits like you wouldn't believe :D
Thats awesome,:rockon: does it finish it off in a few fat hits with a tube volume that large ?
sounds like fun.!:party:
I havent tried it on my 19 inch US Tubes 9mm straight tube, might have to give it a go soon.

Grim Chiclets

Thats awesome,:rockon: does it finish it off in a few fat hits with a tube volume that large ?

Actually, I can hit it probably 10-12 times with a full chamber, and full bullet. I set the heat to 2, cycle it when it's hot, drop the bullet in and click to 3 when I use it on the Roor.
I've found that the bigger the hit you can get in 1 pull, the better- at least with the pinnacle.

On another note- I'd actually say that my Pinnacle hits like a Plenty, which is why I love it haha.

Grim Chiclets,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
now i wish i had a straight tube, or didnt break my black label micro circ.
Thats sucks I feel your pain, check the classifieds , there are some great deals to be had at times.

I like a smaller piece with the pnp but I will soon have to test out my straight tube and see how it stacks up.

There are some awesome glass blowers that are members and have threads here, they have alot of sick pieces that will mate with the pnp and the prices are very fair.

Sativape

This bad boy has saved me a few times , wonderful portable.
Now if only they came out with a car charger it would be the sh!%!!!!

@ BLAZING OG,

This might work:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5v-3A-DVD...p-Plug-Car-Charger-Power-Supply-/400391083446

@ Engineering and TRVB

Can you please confirm if the above charger (or same spec charger) would be compatible with the Pinnacle Pro?

On a completely different topic: I sprinkled the ABV from one bullet onto a PB&J sandwich.
Got me feeling nice for about 2 hours.
I think the ABV has gone through enough decarboxylation that it does not require further heating (through cooking) before consumption IMO.
Does anyone have any experience with this?

mscm888

@Engineering

My PNP battery charge indicator seems to have broken. It stays on 5 blue lights now at all times. I am alerted to a dead battery when my PNP is attempting to warm up on a weak charge. The indicator will alternate between blinking blue and the color of the selected heat setting. At this point of use I have to plug it in to continue to use the PNP. When I plug it into the charger all 5 blue lights will be lit even though battery is out of charge. This has left me without the ability to use my device at the worst possible moments due to me seeing a full charge indicated by 5 blue lights when there was actually no charge.

What can I do here to fix this or can I?

mscm888,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
@ BLAZING OG,

This might work:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5v-3A-DVD...p-Plug-Car-Charger-Power-Supply-/400391083446

@ Engineering and TRVB

Can you please confirm if the above charger (or same spec charger) would be compatible with the Pinnacle Pro?

On a completely different topic: I sprinkled the ABV from one bullet onto a PB&J sandwich.
I think the ABV has gone through enough decarboxylation that it does not require further heating (through cooking) before consumption IMO.

Lots of guys in the launch box thread eat their abv straight out the box and swear by it but I don't personally do it.

Nice find on the car charger hopefully someone will get back to us but seems like it should work ...

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@ BLAZING OG,

This might work:

@ Engineering and TRVB

Freaking awesome find , thank you!!!!:tup::tup::tup::rockon:

I plan on making some kind of edible with my abv, and will repot back, Ill try a batch with just raw but vaped abv.lol

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
So I just received my 6pk bullet holder and bullets and it says on the box "For easy portable transport of preloaded bullets". Again Vaporblunt have made half effort attempt at a great product. There is a gap between the top of the bullets and the lid so your material will fall out if it rattles in a bag etc. It also doesn't seal so your herb will also fall into your bag. Still looking for the perfect sized container for a bullet so nothing falls out. Great idea, great looking and you get six bullets but a 1/10 for practicality as it doesn't seal your preloaded bullets. What a shame.

OMEiAM

So I just received my 6pk bullet holder and bullets and it says on the box "For easy portable transport of preloaded bullets". Again Vaporblunt have made half effort attempt at a great product. There is a gap between the top of the bullets and the lid so your material will fall out if it rattles in a bag etc. It also doesn't seal so your herb will also fall into your bag. Still looking for the perfect sized container for a bullet so nothing falls out. Great idea, great looking and you get six bullets but a 1/10 for practicality as it doesn't seal your preloaded bullets. What a shame.

This is disappointing to hear..

Sativape

@ vapeoisseur,

How much of a gap is there?

Is the case made out of hard plastic?

@ Engineering and TRVB

Can you add some type of spacer cut out of a material that would fill this gap?

Maybe some type of soft rubber material that would also help with sealing the smell in too.

On the bright side, you're getting 6 bullets for the price of 4.

VAPEHUNTER

I was thinking the same thing. But a soft rubber material might melt or burn if You throw a hot bullet in the holder. I wonder what the melting point is for neoprene? At work I deal with a vendor that makes a neoprene tape in different thicknesses.

VAPEHUNTER,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

I wonder if yours is defective. That's certainly not how it is supposed to work.

@Sativape there is no gap on the far said from the hinge but a 1-1.5mm gap on hinge side. The problem is there is no lip on the lid on hinge side and the bullets dont fit in flush about 1mm below lid. Working on something to seal now.

@VAPEHUNTER its not neoprene at least not the type my wetsuit is made of but you cant put a hot bullet in it would melt plastic and cant fit upside down due to lip on bullet so you would have to handle it somehow anyways.

@stickstones no I dont think its defective I had these thoughts even looking at the cad drawings and my fears came true. Will try and post pics soon.

v8mpvq.jpg

Can you see the gap? Its small but enough for finely ground to get through.

pyarn.jpg

Storage box to keep it all safe. Sidcrome safe case small. About the same as pelican 1120 but way cheaper. Fits everything but the stand now I have bullet holder and nice and compact.

Note how it looks more like faulty design rather than a faulty unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

420time

they never seem to reply to my emails unless i spam the shit outta them .......... still no reply on my PnP or emails or anything. no notification that they even received it. emailed them a week ago few times , no answer, a few days ago no answer...... makes me feel as if my PnP is lost or they haven even received it.... always seems to have time for new updates and promotions but never any time to get back to me. this just great. to me this company has horrible customer service but decent vapes..... shit one of the users here are in nj and got his back within a week and a half, atleast he got an email bout his PnP was on the way back.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I also have had problems over the last few weeks with no response with emails to VaporBlunt. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for so long, its been the holiday season. I hope that next week we can get some answers to our emails.

Happy New Year FC Community. Think positive, love, peace and understanding to all.

Last edited:
@vapor33 sorry I should have specified I live in oz and the pelican is about $50 this was 35. Shit is exxy over here compared to us.

@Dreamerr yeah i think i saw that was it the little pill bottle inside the aluminum pill bullet? I am looking for something to go inside the aluminum bullets. I just got four but theyre not only too long but too wide. Scouring ebay etc for something now will keep you posted.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
No but look there are pics. It is a doob tube, and some silicone stoppers for the bullets.

Dreamerr,

chimpybits

Found it in the Pinnacle forum.
Since you have all been asking here is my set up.
These are the caps http://www.amazon.com/Versilic-DX263010-50-Silicone-European-Diameter/dp/B002TG3W3U/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2IWYTZ3HD58ES&coliid=I2NTOO1ZPWJH1T This was toros23 idea and I perfected it I think. Remember you can share the caps as you will be getting 50. Then just cut them down to size. The link is being stupid so here is the item as well
Click for larger image and other views
31sU0GC2pXL._SL75_AA30_.jpg

Share your own related images
Image is representative of the product family.
Versilic DX263010-50 Silicone European Stopper, 9mm Top Diameter, 5mm Bottom Diameter, 10D Size, 20mm Height (Pack of 50)
Now I use two dube tubes but I have a longer one as well. The dube will hold three and one in the PN so that is your 4 sessions anyhow till you need a charge. I get closer to 7 cause I stay on low but I am still good as I run the bullets twice if I can keep track. Green is for ganga good lol and red NO SPENT, done, finished. Color coding helps lol.
bAWFBs9.jpg

If you notice I put them in the tube upside down so I can just dump it into the PN and remove the cap which I put in the spent tube. Easy as it gets. When you are done with a bullet you just dump it into the spent tube. You never have to touch anything so it can be piping hot and it isn't a big deal. Good luck with whatever you try but I personally don't see how the bullet holder can be easier then this.

Sativape

@Sativape there is no gap on the far said from the hinge but a 1-1.5mm gap on hinge side. The problem is there is no lip on the lid on hinge side and the bullets dont fit in flush about 1mm below lid. Working on something to seal now.

@VAPEHUNTER its not neoprene at least not the type my wetsuit is made of but you cant put a hot bullet in it would melt plastic and cant fit upside down due to lip on bullet so you would have to handle it somehow anyways.

@stickstones no I dont think its defective I had these thoughts even looking at the cad drawings and my fears came true. Will try and post pics soon.

v8mpvq.jpg

Can you see the gap? Its small but enough for finely ground to get through.

pyarn.jpg

Storage box to keep it all safe. Sidcrome safe case small. About the same as pelican 1120 but way cheaper. Fits everything but the stand now I have bullet holder and nice and compact.

Note how it looks more like faulty design rather than a faulty unit.

@ vapeoisseur,

I would suggest the following:

Get a small piece of rubber (bike tube repair patch type) or they have this type material readily available t HD, or Lowes, you'd probably get a scrap piece for free.

Use the bottom holder part of the case as a stencil and trace out the spacer(s).

Once you got the spacer(s) made, then I would use a rubber band to wrap around the lid and this would definitely create enough pressure to keep your goodies from falling out.

What an awesome carrying case!

So I'd like to share something:
I whipped out the PNP last night around 11pm and introduced it to 1 Ascent user, 1 Solo user, and 2 non-regular vapors.
I put some of my Moroccan hash / Jamaican cess / Sour D Qwiso salad mix into the bullet of the PNP.
I also brought along 3 extra packed bullets along with me.

One bullet lasted for 3 x 8 minute sessions.

I started the 1st session on 1:
Everyone could not stop talking about the flavor about how tasty it was.
"mmmmm this shit takes so fucking good"

2nd session was on 2,

And 3rd session was on 3 and 4.

No one could believe that how long one bullet lasted.

This thing kept pulling cloud after cloud of dense delicious vapor.

All five of us were fully roasted after 1 fully roasted bullet, but being NYE, I put in another bullet and started another 3 sessions.

Both Ascent and Solo users were sold on the PNP.

The 2 non-regular vapors who were very skeptical of vaping in general, but were now firm believers.

Yoyokid1 is gonna get a bulk order for 4 units within a week.

Top Bottom