Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

MuushuPork

Thanks for the help everyone I need to get some tubing for a lot of reasons and really the MP doesnt have to come off all the time. Very good Idea. I finally got to use the WT and it definitely improves the overall experience!! I will definitely be using this on a 1 most of the time when stealth is necessary, and when I use at home I can use with the WT.

al bundy

Vaporist
Really liking the PnP on 2. I heat it to 3 with bullet in then drop to 2 when all lights stop blinking, real nice vapor.
Also the No2 screen ,or any screen really ,works great if you don't have a full bullet
Just push screen into bullet.
And it keeps MP screen debris free.
And if you drop full bullet no spill.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If the MP is hard to get off, heat the unit up first, don't pull too hard to get the MP off or it may break off at the top. I broke off part of the rim at the top of my PNP, felt really bummed about it.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
i can tell you after using a DBV for 4+ years IME... that is not the case for me
Are you using @Tweak screen mod? I think Mushu might have been aknowledging the fact that you can efficiently extract tiny amounts, which the screen mod excels at I might add, or I could be wrong about both of your experiences... :2c::cheers:

SSVUN~YAH,

llamaman001

So the screen mod is essentially just using a screen to wedge the product towards the bottom of the bullet? Looks like my PNP wont be around until monday :( lol

llamaman001,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
No sorry, never meant to derail this thread with that mod, it is a screen mod for wands. Funny you mention it though bc the first time I vaped straight kief in the PnP it stuck to the screen and didn't extract well. So next time I dropped a tiny glass screen and it worked like a champ!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: grokit

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
I got used to the hotter vapor over time and now I can take level 3 clouds without using the WT and don't suffer too much discomfort or as much coughing as in the beginning, so maybe keep practicing?
Same for me. I coughed a bit the first few times but now finish off on Level 5 with no PNWT. No problem...nice and smooooooooooth....

Yes, if you shove a little screen down into the bullet on top of the herb it allows you to use as little as you want. Also keeps the MP screen MUCH cleaner. Did this from Day 1 and it only improves the performance, IMO.

I just picked up an ultrasonic cleaner for not that much money. It does a KICK ASS job of cleaning the MP / PonG screens and the bullets. They come out looking like new. It made my Solo glass sparkle too. Do a bit of research and just get one from Amazon if you decide to pull the trigger. Great investment.

Love this little vaporizer:tup:

Last edited:

llamaman001

thats exactly what that would be, a dream haha. Unless they start using the newer batt technology Ive been reading about, but that is at least 2-4 years away.

Man, Im getting more and more excited about this vape. I live in a non-med state and just enjoy vaping where I want (im fairly safe about it and take responsibility for my own actions). For all those concerned with smell or how stealthy it is I will be posting a review of just what I can and cant get away with while using this thing. If its possible Ill also be taking pictures (with a cloud of course) of where I was able to vape as well. I know its asked around a lot but specifically WITH the pinnacle pro, has anyone vaped in a shady situation and everything worked out well? I love hearing stealth stories.

llamaman001,
Reactions: KidFated.

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
thats exactly what that would be, a dream haha. Unless they start using the newer batt technology Ive been reading about, but that is at least 2-4 years away.

Man, Im getting more and more excited about this vape. I live in a non-med state and just enjoy vaping where I want (im fairly safe about it and take responsibility for my own actions). For all those concerned with smell or how stealthy it is I will be posting a review of just what I can and cant get away with while using this thing. If its possible Ill also be taking pictures (with a cloud of course) of where I was able to vape as well. I know its asked around a lot but specifically WITH the pinnacle pro, has anyone vaped in a shady situation and everything worked out well? I love hearing stealth stories.
In Puerto Vallarta, I used a portable vaporizer while standing between two Mexican soldiers carrying fully automatic rifles, knives and hand grenades. lol They were amazed at the device and one even took a hit! ...not the PNP...but that will be soon.

I think you will really enjoy this little vaporizer. If you plan on carrying it in your pocket, put a bit of tape around the MP where it connects to the unit because it can come off. Have fun!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You can use the PNP while charging it up. They haven't come out with a car charger yet, I hope they will soon.
The unit is definitely not smell free.

CarolKing,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
That's tha one i use for my dbv. Never had any problems until yesterday when it just doesn't transfer power out. Power goes in but not out. So ill just buy another one.

KidFated.,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom