Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thanks @BLAZING OG and @Dreamerr for answering my humble call, those are Omicron mouthpieces(I've got a million of them, thanks G!) and they work great!

Thanks to you as well @Kaptan!

@RUDE BOY Would this set up be an issue?
3sqd.jpg

EDIT: Disregard my last question, I saw Kap's follow up, thanks!

Awesome, Glad to help!!!
Iam glad I could return the favor!!:rockon:

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Adobewan

Edward Hyde

I have a pinnacle hydrotube question and hope it is ok to ask here. I bought the tube for $50 during the recent sale from their ebay seller. It seems that the water does not all drain from the top chamber into the water chamber, almost like the holes are too small at the bottom. I was at my buddies earlier today and his didnt have any water on top (it splashes your face a lot). Has anyone else had this issue or know of a fix? I have tried cleaning it with alcohol and using distilled water but no luck.

when u get water on the top part that doesnt flow down just do what i will describe (i hope u get it because i am baked with a 10 minute session using the hydrotube and i got the same problem as you and i dont know if its a fault or its ment to be like this but i think i have found a solution)

when u get this problem having water stuck on top level :

place the hydrotube between your two palms

make the movement you do when u are rubbing your hands to get them hot (start slow and go faster until the water drops down,have faith in the technique)

enjoy

answer to tell me if it worked for you please:mmmm:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I have found using the clear sanitary silicone tip from the Inhalater attached to the screen part of the bullet is a quick and easy way to load the bullets. Just suck and tamp lightly.
91517f783319e9aba6fde2c75334c9da.jpg

I don't suggest doing this as this was my loading method. It puts to much pressure on the screen and it broke. I was able to fix enough to use but it was never the same.

Edit: Great set up @Adobewan.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
My first thoughts on the Pinnacle Pro ...

I definitely like the feel of it in my hands. I thought it would feel cheap since it's body is made of plastic but this thing is nice and the plastic body feels very rigid and sturdy. Before the first use, while it was charging up, I decided to try the air flow and noticed it tasted like straight plastic! :uhoh: After the battery fully charged I decided to do a dry session on heat setting 2 and I got 8 good clouds and 2 wispy ones before I dumped the bullet. The taste is not excellent but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be when I first tried the air flow. The abv came out an even brown. It's too early to know for sure but I think heat settings 1 and 2 are about all I'll end up using for this vape dry. For the second session I set the pnp to the level 3 heat setting and used the pong and pnwt. I was definitely able to take bigger hits with the wt and the bullet was spent after 5 good hits and 1 wispy one. Once again the abv came out very evenly roasted and a slightly darker brown than the bullet vaped on heat setting 2.

ABV from heat setting 2 on left and ABV from heat setting 3 on right.

During each session the pnp timed out and I turned it back on for an additional 5 minutes or so and the battery was at 2 of 5 bars when both sessions were over.

I have a 7" Dime Bag from 7th Floor which turned out to be the perfect size case for the pnp and pnwt and it has one internal and one external pocket so I'm able to fit both mps, tools and spare bullets.

Next items on my list for this little guy are spare bullets, a bullet holder and a tube to dump spent bullets in like the one @Dreamerr suggested in the pinnacle thread.

So after my first sessions with this vape I am very pleased. It should fill the gaps between my plug-in vapes and mflb nicely!

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Could someone give a cliffs of pros/cons between fbomb and pn wt?

We make our wt's everyday, we are back ordered substantially, so if there are things that make them better I can fix that tomorrow as long as it doesn't add to the cost of production. We blow in-house now, so all I need to know is what you guys like better

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I'd like to give another plug for Vapir NO2 screens as a PnP add on, they fit so perfectly into the chamber above the bullet, you'd think it was standard equipment. Keeps the screen inside the MP/Pong completely clean whereas before I had to use the brush on it after every bullet. Not sure, but also probably good to use with the FMJ which I hear can gunk up your MP/Pong quite badly. Should make MP/Pong cleaning much easier and maybe never have to remove or replace that screen which everyone says is a real bitch to remove/insert. The NO2 screens do need a fingernail or paper clip to get out between bullets, but it's reusable.

Here's a pic of the screens, they also work perfectly in my Sublimator atomizer, I think I'm in love with these things, I know...not healthy.

As you can see, they are shaped like a hat with a lip, the "bowl" sits perfectly into the space above the bullet, capping it off while allowing penty of vapor stream.

I bought my screens on amazon, I think it was $15 for 20 screens.

vapir-no2-vaporizer-screen-set.jpg

NolaD

I have found using the clear sanitary silicone tip from the Inhalater attached to the screen part of the bullet is a quick and easy way to load the bullets. Just suck and tamp lightly.
91517f783319e9aba6fde2c75334c9da.jpg

I just recently figured out to do this too. I use a small piece of SSV tubing though and the bullet goes the whole way in til the flare in the bullet. It fits loosely, but works to suck up the bud.

llamaman001

Pinnacle pro is on the way and I couldent be happier. already have my WT as well. For any of those concerned about stealth I will give out a nice review and where exactly I could sneak tokes at without being noticed. My favorite places are my job, theaters, and while Im out to eat. I just recently sold my SOLO and I plan on trying this and possibly the pax as well. Ill report back as soon as it arrives

sasNW

So I charged up the pnp fully with the anker while driving around for work. Charged up great and did a burn off. Got about 5 sessions before the battery got low.

Plugged it back into the anker and now it blinks one bar like its charging a few times, then has a yellow ascending light?!? And won't charge above one light, not sure what to think. Certainly not as happy as the first post

sasNW,

VAPEHUNTER

So I charged up the pnp fully with the anker while driving around for work. Charged up great and did a burn off. Got about 5 sessions before the battery got low.

Plugged it back into the anker and now it blinks one bar like its charging a few times, then has a yellow ascending light?!? And won't charge above one light, not sure what to think. Certainly not as happy as the first post
Which model Anker are you using?

VAPEHUNTER,

sasNW

Which model Anker are you using?

Astro E5

Damnit sorry mods, thought I was editing the first post, window looks similar on the iPhone.

Got home and plugged the pnp into the wall and it's charging like it did the first time I plugged it into the anker, so hopefully the pnp is all good.

Not sure what to do with the anker since other people have said it works, maybe try to return for the newer model since I only bought it to work with the pnp

mod note: Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
sasNW,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Could someone give a cliffs of pros/cons between fbomb and pn wt?

We make our wt's everyday, we are back ordered substantially, so if there are things that make them better I can fix that tomorrow as long as it doesn't add to the cost of production. We blow in-house now, so all I need to know is what you guys like better
Stellar!!!!!Wow
Like the poster above the splash guard part maybe smaller slits or more of the smaller slits as to prevent splash-back but also not restrict the airflow any more or any less.
My first thoughts on the Pinnacle Pro ...

I definitely like the feel of it in my hands. I thought it would feel cheap since it's body is made of plastic but this thing is nice and the plastic body feels very rigid and sturdy. Before the first use, while it was charging up, I decided to try the air flow and noticed it tasted like straight plastic! :uhoh: After the battery fully charged I decided to do a dry session on heat setting 2 and I got 8 good clouds and 2 wispy ones before I dumped the bullet. The taste is not excellent but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be when I first tried the air flow. The abv came out an even brown. It's too early to know for sure but I think heat settings 1 and 2 are about all I'll end up using for this vape dry. For the second session I set the pnp to the level 3 heat setting and used the pong and pnwt. I was definitely able to take bigger hits with the wt and the bullet was spent after 5 good hits and 1 wispy one. Once again the abv came out very evenly roasted and a slightly darker brown than the bullet vaped on heat setting 2.

ABV from heat setting 2 on left and ABV from heat setting 3 on right.

During each session the pnp timed out and I turned it back on for an additional 5 minutes or so and the battery was at 2 of 5 bars when both sessions were over.

I have a 7" Dime Bag from 7th Floor which turned out to be the perfect size case for the pnp and pnwt and it has one internal and one external pocket so I'm able to fit both mps, tools and spare bullets.

Next items on my list for this little guy are spare bullets, a bullet holder and a tube to dump spent bullets in like the one @Dreamerr suggested in the pinnacle thread.

So after my first sessions with this vape I am very pleased. It should fill the gaps between my plug-in vapes and mflb nicely!
Awesome review:rockon:

MuushuPork

Can trvb give us an update on when they will have bullet containers? Also does anyone know of any ideas for travel that involve storing bullets and then loading them when you are out and about? Maybe a container that would be easy to pour from? Just spitballing here.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Can trvb give us an update on when they will have bullet containers? Also does anyone know of any ideas for travel that involve storing bullets and then loading them when you are out and about? Maybe a container that would be easy to pour from? Just spitballing here.
Check out the last page of the Pinnacle thread ... Dreamerr posted yesterday with a really good idea. She has a dube tube for fresh bullets and spent bullets and just dumps the hot spent bullets out without touching them.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
This post was made by @Engineering who works with TRVB:

We just got the first article tooling sample in, so a few weeks and we will be ready for release!

That was the 31st of October. We're a couple of days away from two weeks, so maybe soon.

Top Bottom