Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

salivape

Is setting 3 not 420f? ("Five Temperature Selections from 370°F to 470°F in 25°F Steps"). That is still within the range of vaporization for flowers. The OG pinnacle only gets to 390f. So in theory the pro should be able to produce bigger clouds on 3 but I'm not sure if you like such high temps.

420time

pretty sure if setting 3 is 420f, itll be perfect to vape with the WT and be chasing clouds, but most likely youll end up hitting it too hard and coughing a lung out.

RTbar

@TRVP

What is the difference between the free shipping and the $5 shipping on the vaporblunt website? And I was going to order the water tool, but I didn't know the difference between all of them, can you elaborate?

RTbar,

salivape

pretty sure if setting 3 is 420f, itll be perfect to vape with the WT and be chasing clouds, but most likely youll end up hitting it too hard and coughing a lung out.

Yeah quite possibly lol. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

salivape,

420time

the water tools are very different, the more expensive it is the more diffusion with more smaller bubbles.

420time,

vape4health

If you're a cloud chaser, get the Pro over the OG Pinnacle.
Is that derogatory cloud chaser or you mean if we actually like getting a good hit cloud chaser. Sorry couldn't help it...
So the Pro DOES hit better at comparable temps or is your comment a result of the higher temp limit?

vape4health,

Kaptan

Is that derogatory cloud chaser or you mean if we actually like getting a good hit cloud chaser. Sorry couldn't help it...
So the Pro DOES hit better at comparable temps or is your comment a result of the higher temp limit?
Not meant to be derogatory at all. I prefer clouds myself. IME, the pro on temp 2 has more cloud production than the OG on its high temp setting. It may have something to do with the upgraded electronics, o-ring at the top of he heating chamber, and better heating element.

420time

KAPTAN! wheres a better video man. i did email you guys sir, just waiting for a reply. also is it possible to have better pictures of the WT's

Last edited:
420time,

Kaptan

KAPTAN! wheres a better video man. i did email you guys sir, just waiting for a reply. also is it possible to have better pictures of the WT's
My videos are posted earlier in this thread. I won't have time this weekend to make any videos.

Kaptan,

zongo47

Accessory Maker
3-Day Priority Shipping - USPS, scheduled delivery September 7th
PSYCHE! 5 Day priority shipping.
Still no update from leaving CA 3 days ago.
SERENITY NOW!!!!

Looking forward to seeing some more vids from people who got it already, I have no doubt I'm going to love this vaporizer.

zongo47,

420time

lol that must really suck, now im worried that if i order it ill be in the same place your in. really have no patience waiting for a lovely device to use. if i receive it the week i order it ill definally post a video of it with the WT with flowers tho, maybe some iso oil. thought it was about time to switch to a new vaporizer from the solo the the PN pro will probally be the best purchase i ever had. used the solo as my main herbal/oil vaporizer for the past 2 and a half year still going strong with the power adapter, but the thing is even when plugged in it heats up much slower then before.

Last edited:
420time,
Reactions: zongo47

stickstones

Vapor concierge
lol that must really suck, now im worried that if i order it ill be in the same place your in. really have no patience waiting for a lovely device to use. if i receive it the week i order it ill definally post a video of it with the WT with flowers tho, maybe some iso oil. thought it was about time to switch to a new vaporizer from the solo the the PN pro will probally be the best purchase i ever had. used the solo as my main herbal/oil vaporizer for the past 2 and a half year still going strong with the power adapter, but the thing is even when plugged in it heats up much slower then before.

look into centizen's thread on solo battery replacement if you want to breath some new life into that Solo.

stickstones,

420time

is it really complicated to replace it? dont want to mess with it if it still works with the PA just takes like 4minutes or so to warm up to 7.

420time,

Arfsdad

Am I missing something here? I like everthing I read about this except for the 50 minute battery capacity. Is 50 minutes adequate for a portable? I'm certain my Da Vinci gets better mileage than that. Was going to pull the trigger on an Ascent but thankfully held off on that, so now looking for another portable, Solo looks great but not as portable as I'd like so have been intrigued by this product, but only 50 minutes battery? I don't know, would like the early adaptors to post about battery performance. Tnx.

Arfsdad,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Am I missing something here? I like everthing I read about this except for the 50 minute battery capacity. Is 50 minutes adequate for a portable? I'm certain my Da Vinci gets better mileage than that. Was going to pull the trigger on an Ascent but thankfully held off on that, so now looking for another portable, Solo looks great but not as portable as I'd like so have been intrigued by this product, but only 50 minutes battery? I don't know, would like the early adaptors to post about battery performance. Tnx.

I think it autoshuts off at 8 minutes, so that would be five sessions. You would probably get more sessions out of lower temp vaping. I got three or four higher temp sessions in on a charge over the course of a week, so that includes drain over time which is pretty good.

stickstones,
Reactions: BubbaGump

KRnoS

So there's a massive sale on the original Pinnacle apparently. Are the differences worth paying double for the new Pro? I currently use a Solo and an MFLB as my main devices, so I want something that's portable and turn on and go, as opposed to the MFLB.

KRnoS,

420time

the 50 minute battery life is actually really long, one session it auto shuts off at like 8 minutes, so if using the water tool i think you'll end up using all the thc in the bowl pack. I'm not sure but probably even heavy tokers just need 2 bowls, and you can plug it in and still be able to use it, with the power adapter.

420time,
Reactions: grokit

Arfsdad

the 50 minute battery life is actually really long, one session it auto shuts off at like 8 minutes, so if using the water tool i think you'll end up using all the thc in the bowl pack. I'm not sure but probably even heavy tokers just need 2 bowls, and you can plug it in and still be able to use it, with the power adapter.

Can't plug it in if I'm on top of a mountain, I like hiking and vaping.

Arfsdad,

420time

hmmmmmm get the portable solar charger, the heavy duty ones. their like size of a notebook or so and just plug it there with a a/c charger. or just keep it charged while driving to your hiking spot and just bring the vape itself, youll get a good 7-9 sessions with it if fully charged. the bowl pack might look small but it packs a big punch if you add it to a water pipe or something like that.

420time,

poonman

1.5 to 2.5 hrs, on 15 a month old battery, wow! That's what I'd like for battery charge in any portable. 50 mins, especially seeing as this will derate with age, makes me hesitant.

Maybe I've been spoiled by my Solo .
But 50 minutes for a portable , doesn't cut it for me . jmo
The auto shut off is every 12 minutes , I time my sessions by the clocks' 12 minute intervals for better
memory of shut off times .

You can get your battery replaced by our ' In-house ' Tech @Centizen.ca . iirc
or I can link you to the pic/tutorial I have downloaded . ( in the Solo Thread )

Hey do you smell something ?
I think it's the Mods ' fuming ' that we get back on topic ....hehe

I'm very interested in how the battery performance holds up on the PPro . ( nice save )

poonman,

Reveen

Still waiting on delivery . . . it says its "out for delivery" today but they must be running really behind. My packages always come before noon (even on Saturdays) but now its almost 4 p.m. and still no mail.

I was hoping to get it all charged up and take it with me when I go out this evening. How long does it take for the initial charge?

Reveen,
Top Bottom