Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

tepictoton

nope, at least for me the code does not work with the chandelier...

Edit: and for none of the others either....

Last edited:
tepictoton,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I'm setting my alarm now, if I can get a chandelier for seventy bucks! I would camp out with my pnp of course, for that deal!!!

SSVUN~YAH,

tepictoton

And I clearly remember TRVB writing here they would work as soon as they are posted ;) but yeah, did not see that.

tepictoton,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
So kind of confusing but the Pinnacle WT (The $69 one) will not be on sale??? Bummer if that is true.

Also I can vouch for the other person here that said they Emailed Customer service 2 weeks ago with no reply.. Same here.. I Emailed them over a week ago and not a peep.. Not very impressed but thank god I purchased mine from PlanetVape.. They took care of my issue in one day..(That is customer service)

Also I thought VP guy stated we did not have to wait until Fri and that codes would work as soon as they were released..

Kuroth1,

z9

Tepictoton it clearly states the sale doesent start until friday at 12AM

That's not what was originally said, the sale was supposed to start after they posted the codes. Looks like it won't start until Friday now. No worries, I can wait to place my order. They have some amazing deals!

z9,

Valstar

I'm still hoping for some answers to my questions here and here about electricity, if someone know something about it, but in the meantime, I'd like to know if someone know if theyoyokid1 on ebay will be able to do the 35% off on accessories ? (like spare bullets/jackets). :). I saw that the PnP DLX is at the black friday price on his shop (strangely ebay block me to see most of his items, I have to use a VPN or TOR browser), so just want to know if he's gonna be able to make that to the bullets too :). Thanks !

Valstar,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I didn't see the bullet holder, that was talked about. I thought it was going to be ready soon? We saw the prototype a few weeks back. It probably takes a while for the actual production.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
1. Yes, all water tool other than the simba are on sale $69.99

2. The pn wt @ 69.99 is a sale, reg price is $120

3. Offer codes should be working soon, it complicated things to have so many different codes. We are hoping to have it done early.
Sweet
Happy Early Turkey Day :rockon::tup::clap:

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: CarolKing

Engineering

Manufacturer
Bullet Holder Update:

We have finished the tooling, and I am holding one of the tooling samples in my hand right now. Now all that's necessary is to get the production run started and shipped out the door. Unfortunately we wont make that in time for this weekend, but we will have it available in December.

For those of you who are looking for a few more Bullets, the Holder will come complete with additional bullets for the Pinnacle/Pinnacle Pro.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Has anyone else noticed the battery meter not working properly on their unit? Mine reads 5 and 4 bars fine but it never goes lower than 4 bars until the unit is completely dead.

MileHighLife,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Great news about the bullet holders!
I got my Pinnacle Pro back today. VaporBlunt inserted a new sleeve, that is the top part of the pro where the bullet is held. My pnp looks and works like a new unit. I paid $50 because it broke while I was taking the mouthpiece off and it wasn't covered under the warranty. I was glad that at least the unit was fixable.

VB also gave me an extra charger, mouthpiece, pong and all the other things that come with a new pnp and I didn't have to pay for them to ship it back to me. I am happy with the service. They had the unit for just a few days and sent it right back UPS.

Ecopain, that looks exactly what my unit above looked like. You may need to pay $50 to get yours fixed. I did pay for shipping back to VaporBlunt.

I haven't noticed any problems with the battery.

Last edited:

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
If i order the pinnacle pro dlx package- $240.00 (which includes the water attachment tool, right?), will that include at least one full metal jacket bullet? or do I have order that as well? I need to vape some oil :brow:

Anonymouse

Sith I care
@TherealVaporblunt Does the "bullet holder" look like a six-round drum or quick-loader for a revolver? (I can't remember if I actually read it'll be styled like this of if it's just wishful thinking on my part.)

Also how many "additional bullets" does it come with? Four would be good, as with the two included with the vape you have a set of six.

The bullet holder should also come with six small caps for the bullets. Bonus points if they're mesh and can be left on in-use like people are doing with NO2 screens as lids.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
@TherealVaporblunt Does the "bullet holder" look like a six-round drum or quick-loader for a revolver? (I can't remember if I actually read it'll be styled like this of if it's just wishful thinking on my part.)

Also how many "additional bullets" does it come with? Four would be good, as with the two included with the vape you have a set of six.

The bullet holder should also come with six small caps for the bullets. Bonus points if they're mesh and can be left on in-use like people are doing with NO2 screens as lids.
Yeah, like a 6 shot with an extra space for a 7th bullet in the middle of the six.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Yeah, like a 6 shot with an extra space for a 7th bullet in the middle of the six.
You can see a picture of the prototype here :)

Aw, I was hoping it'd be an axle in the middle, so it could have a cap on top that only exposed one bullet at a time, and you could turn the drum to expose the next. Would be fun.

And you could load one bullet, spin it, and play vape Russian Roulette. :p

Actually I do vaguely remember seeing that pic when it was posted now that I see it again. Recall can be a fickle tyrant. What could be messing with my short-term memory like this? It is a mystery for sure.

Last edited:

Sativape

2W1Yhsk.jpg

@TRVB and Engineering,

Thanks for the deals that you guys are offering!

Just do be sure I'm not tripping out (seeing things...) and to be sure I know what I'll be getting:
The Pinnacle Pro DLX depicted on the flyer above shows a black pong.

The Pinnacle Pro DLX on the VB website shows a clear pong.

Also the WT's look different too.

The flyer WT for the PNPDLX looks like consistent diameter.
but, the website version WT for the PNPDLX has a skinner upper half...

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
@TRVB and Engineering,

Thanks for the deals that you guys are offering!

Just do be sure I'm not tripping out (seeing things...) and to be sure I know what I'll be getting:
The Pinnacle Pro DLX depicted on the flyer above shows a black pong.

The Pinnacle Pro DLX on the VB website shows a clear pong.

Also the WT's look different too.

The flyer WT for the PNPDLX looks like consistent diameter.
but, the website version WT for the PNPDLX has a skinner upper half...

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Black pong and skinny upper half to the WT

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

Anonymouse

Sith I care
The shipping packaging no longer says "The Vapor Blunt" on the return address or anything similarly indiscreet, right?

Just checking in advance of placing a sale order.

Anonymouse,
Top Bottom