Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
@TherealVaporblunt

did you see my post a few pages back about my chipped Pro? Has anyone else had this problem or is it isolated to just me?

I missed that somehow. I have never seen one crack there, u can return it if you'd like, other than visually it shouldn't effect anything.

Also, yes I'm working on changing the return address. Thanks

Reveen

I missed that somehow. I have never seen one crack there, u can return it if you'd like, other than visually it shouldn't effect anything.

Also, yes I'm working on changing the return address. Thanks

Nah, wouldn't want to be without my Pro for that long, love it too much! Just cosmetic, no big deal. I was just curious if it was a manufacturing thing or (more likely) it somehow happened when the box was opened by the Ebay seller to put in the free grinder.

EDIT:
After thinking about this more, I'm almost glad the chip is there . . . you know how you obsessively baby a new gadget for a long time trying to keep it completely spotless and scratch-free? I can just skip that OCD stage and just concentrate on taking it everywhere I go and using it to its full potential! The first "ding" is already out of the way!

poonman

Working on it.
How do I check battery level without the plug?

I think we want to know how many sessions ?
How long the battery life is ?
Straight usage , not in between cold start ups , b/c they drain more battery starting up .

edit ; ok just me , I'm interested in the battery life ...hehe

tia

poonman,
Reactions: njluvdr

HSIHP

I think we want to know how many sessions ?
How long the battery life is ?
Straight usage , not in between cold start ups , b/c they drain more battery starting up .

I'm actually interested in sessions from a cold start as I would probably have a session on 2 and then later a session on 3 each time.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Testing with a break in between allows a more realistic benchmark for real-life usage.

SlinginPaint,

Engineering

Manufacturer
Battery mileage is going to vary greatly depending on use. If you are using at level 1 or 2 you will get results similar to the Pinnacle, which is around 1hr of continuous run time. We are using more sophisticated battery management, so we can squeeze a bit more out of the battery life than the Pinnacle.

Higher heat settings will decrease the number of sessions the battery is good for, as well as how hard you are taxing the heater - you hit it harder, it has to use more power to keep the temperature high.

This all equates to a very difficult "number" for us to settle on, as battery life is going to be greatly dictated by use.

(Warning: Long Tangentially Relevant Post) Memoirs of a 1st time Vaper/Someone with the privilege and luck of it being a PN Pro:

So let me start with the excitement you get when the package you're tracking says "out for delivery," I was literally like a kid on christmas, waiting in the lobby of my building for the UPS guy, and when I saw that little box i was super stoked...though, you gotta change the box from saying vaporblunt on it man, the ups guy looked at the box and looked at me and laughed, there was far too much information exchanged (including my address) with a stranger.

But I digress, I read TRVB is fixing that. Anyway, I open this thing, it is solid, the instructions are idiot-proof..I should know. There is no need to read 50 pages of tips and tricks and techniques to get it working, I was vaping within 5 minutes of opening the box (with 4 minutes of that spent marveling at the device), and I have never even seen any vaping/e-cig/e-anything device in person. I set mine at a 3 per the recommendations of this thread (thank you), and man...I am floored. Keep in mind this is from an inexperienced vapor but this thing is awesome. I think if I am able to blow smoke...er...vapor rings out of the cloud, then I consider it a proper dense cloud. I was able to blow clouds like that throughout the entire session save the last minute or so. Now I'm sitting here probably at about a [7] after 1, 8 minute session.

I've been combusting daily for about 7 years, I consider myself athletic, and have been training martial arts my whole life, and it is a huge part of my life. Right now im in the "best" shape of my life, however I always gas really fast in practice. I know it's because my body isn't oxygenating as well as someone who is as fit as me should, and I don't have any other dirty habits...the only possible culprit is combustion. I was at a crossroads where you have to decide which is more important, smoking, which feels super addicty, and being the best at a hobby you love. I dont know how long it will take to see if there is a difference in my cardio switching entirely from combusting to vaping, but if it does improve it all, i'll let you know. This will be a great case study for the argument for vaping.

Thanks again for your tips and tricks on this forum, and to TheVaporBlunt and his chief for responding to all the questions, you got another happy customer.

theCerberus

I just got my pinnacle pro and charged it up.
Hit a small bowl on the 2 setting of some dry finely ground flower using the PonG, lopro adapter, and an evolver hydracirc and found not much clouds.
Then I slowed down my breathing and went up to setting 3, and a few clouds came up.
Then I packed a bullet full of some flower that wasnt that dry, I packed it down a tiny bit with each chunk of bud placed on top of each other.
Hit it at a 3 with slow breathing and now I'm sweating from the clouds.
This thing is crazy awesome.
I would just like to get some clouds at the 2 setting, something I will have to fine tune.

(Warning: Long Tangentially Relevant Post) Memoirs of a 1st time Vaper/Someone with the privilege and luck of it being a PN Pro:

So let me start with the excitement you get when the package you're tracking says "out for delivery," I was literally like a kid on christmas, waiting in the lobby of my building for the UPS guy, and when I saw that little box i was super stoked..

Imagine "the tracking information on this package is no longer available."
That's what I went through after my package crossed the border.
:D
Lucky enough it came the next day.

farscaper

Have you tried using the chunky less dried material on 2?
I just got my pinnacle pro and charged it up.
Hit a small bowl on the 2 setting of some dry finely ground flower using the PonG, lopro adapter, and an evolver hydracirc and found not much clouds.
Then I slowed down my breathing and went up to setting 3, and a few clouds came up.
Then I packed a bullet full of some flower that wasnt that dry, I packed it down a tiny bit with each chunk of bud placed on top of each other.
Hit it at a 3 with slow breathing and now I'm sweating from the clouds.
This thing is crazy awesome.
I would just like to get some clouds at the 2 setting, something I will have to fine tune.

Imagine "the tracking information on this package is no longer available."
That's what I went through after my package crossed the border.
:D
Lucky enough it came the next day.

Reveen

@Engineering
@TherealVaporblunt

What does it mean when the LEDs light up red from bottom to top when connected to the charger? I thought it meant it was fully charged but then when I turned it on and was going to use it during charging, I set the temp and while it the temp was rising, the red lights started doing their thing . . . says in the instructions that there could be a heater error?

Last edited:

vape4health

Its a pass thru, works while charging or at least works from the same plug as the charging plug without any unnormal user input. Dead or full charge dont matter if ya got a plug around. Great feature.
I got 2 full bullets each bullet was 2 8 min cycles each at 3-4 temp using the wt so big hits then 2 no wt at 2-3 then started a last wt at 4 and got like 4 hits then an awesome light shows we was like:whoa:
To sum it up a very loose count, how we like it right,
2 16min wt sesh at 3 to 4 temp with a cool down between.
2 8min nonWT at 2 to 3 temp with a cool down between
Then a couple bonus hits at 4 before it shut off (I think) and I plugged it in and went right back to smashing, no waiting for the battery to charge at all.:love:

I think for the way you hit it without the WT at lower temps it will rock as a stealth portable. The leds are great, really cool was to use them. And I had a bong in my pocket today, was like being a kid again :)
Extremely versatile vape.

Edit: I just discovered that my mouthpiece all have a different amount of play between that mp and the bullet, if I hold the mp on real hard I get no bullet rattle at all. I think that was adding to the hot hits with the duck lip mp, its the most loose one and would also be the most noticeable. That would allow the loaded bullet to lift from resistance and allow unvaped air to pass between bullet and heater wall. Maybe I can get big hits without the water tool.

Last edited:

k0udek

The postie should be here any minute! My pro is marked as 'cleared customs' so fingers crossed! Can't wait to try it out.

For anyone else that was interested I will be trying some hash in it later. assuming it arrives! Will let you all know how I get on.

I'll definitely wait to see how goes!

ehakim

I gave in and ordered mine first thing this morning and still haven't recieved a tracking number, how long did it take for u guys?

ehakim,

grokit

well-worn member
yes. the flavour is better at 2, but the vapor is fairly thin, the volume increases after a few hits, but the vapor is still fairly wispy. had to switch to 3. :D

i think dryer flowers are better suited for this temp. I will try with that next.

I agree, my material earlier was freshly ground and I was at 3-4, I just did some drier (same) stuff and it's more like 2-3 now for similar results. More like 2.5-3.5 probably.

Reveen

@Engineering
@TherealVaporblunt

What does it mean when the LEDs light up red from bottom to top when connected to the charger? I thought it meant it was fully charged but then when I turned it on and was going to use it during charging, I set the temp and while it the temp was rising, the red lights started doing their thing . . . says in the instructions that there could be a heater error?

Anyone else getting this? I'm really nervous that I have a bad unit or something.

Reveen,

grokit

well-worn member
When mine's fully charged it lights up solid blue when plugged in. I'm impressed because I just did a session unplugged, and plugged it back in and it lit up solid blue after just a minute or two.

When I turn mine on when plugged in it acts the same as if it was unplugged. Hopefully there's some kind of reset protocol?

The only thing I am concerned about atm is sometimes the bullets come out easier than others, and if one gets stuck in there it could prove challenging to remove.

grokit,
Top Bottom