Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

dac13

is there a backup on water tools from vaporblunt? On ebay the authorized dealer yoyokids description on the PnP DLX says the water tools are on backorder so the shipping will be delayed until they arrive. I find this suprising since its been out for 4 months. I wanted to order one but I dont know how long its delayed

dac13,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
They were selling them for a super low price for a while so they sold a bunch of them.

They should restock soon.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
New on this forum but want to get in on the great convos i love my pnp my fave vape its amazing and the best machine i own nxt to my ssv. Beats my solo (for now i hope) in clouds and its just overall amazing. I want to get more of VB vapes like the palm 2.0(if it weren't so high in price) hopefully i can win one here like i saw someone did just because i like the company so much and the pinnacle. best vape company in my opinion love you guys at vapor blunt highly recommend this product almost didn't get it because of vape critic on YouTube but glad i did :).

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
VaporBlunt does make great products love the Pnp + the Water Tool. The plugin Baker is what their putting out next. It's hard to find the forum. I do a search to find it. I don't know why it's not with the plugin vapes probably because it hasn't officially been released, they are testing beta units for now. It will be released soon. Cost is $239. Blazing Og has a beta unit and is making awesome videos.

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Yes i know I've been following the thread for two months or so ppl like you, pinnacle pro and blazing og are main reasons i got on here and why i got a pnp. I like what I've been reading about the baker i might have to pick it up. I know i read somewhere here that there is someone getting a baker who lives in N.Y which is where i live so i had to sign up to this forum seeng other ppl who live where i do makes me wanna join in these convos. Again thank you pinnacle pro and blazing og for all your informative post it helped me make a great purchase and join in this community.

dinovape

I've had the pnp for a couple of weeks now (first vaporizer after smoking for 10 years) and I love it! I now cannot stand the taste of smoking a joint and instead I've been using my pnp exclusively ;)

I've just made a batch of coconut oil capsules with my avb ( I had about 5grams accumulated ) I'll be testing them tonight! :) was curious as to whether anyone else has made these with avb from their pinnacle pro yet? and what the results were??

ugrfYVt

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Cooking it in oil and making edibles is the best way to use abv made a batch of brownies last week ate two....mind=blown =-O. But i have used abv in capsules there ok i get better results from cooking it :) jus my 2 cents

Grim Chiclets

almost didn't get it because of vape critic on YouTube but glad i did :).
Same here! It always seemed to me that his preference in vapes was a bit off though- and found FC to LOVE the PnP.
But yeah the SSV and pinnacle are my 2 favorite vapes atm, though i really want to try the Herbalizer, since it's probably gonna become my new favorite lol

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
I don't find bud the vape critic to be off but he likes/looks for the BEST OF BEST if its easy to use or the vapor isn't hot cleaning etc to him makes it good or bad. But in my opinion he is right about a lot but things like the palm and pinnacle he seemed to brush off or not go into enough detail. But i know a good product when i see one and thnx to everyone on fc i know i made the right choice.

$unnyblaq,

Grim Chiclets

Not saying he's just wrong lol, just that he rates harshly on a small thing sometimes; most consider the Pax to be much worse than the PnP according to the people I've asked about it (was a HUGE decision on which to get for me)

Grim Chiclets,
Reactions: $unnyblaq

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
I get you im just saying that's how he is. Because he is wrong about things to Like you said most would say the pax is better then the pnp(bud vape critic)and some would say the pnp is better(me and ppl on fc). Imho pnp for the win x10 so i know what you mean. But the pnp was so good im ordering another just so my girlfriend doesn't use mine :x lol is that bad??

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The WT will take your experience to a whole new level. Get 2 so you have a back up. Any sales coming up at VB, TRVB?

CarolKing,
Reactions: $unnyblaq

Grim Chiclets

Anyone have dimensions on the PnP? I'm trying to get a airtight case for it and probably looking at Otterbox just don't know what size
uh, you realize the shape of it vs. an otterbox phone case right?
Edit: wow didn't realize they had nifty cases too, nice! I'd say it's about 1in by 1in by 6in, figured by the specs of my Moto X next to it lol

I'd say this one seems most likely to be good for it:
http://www.otterbox.com/OtterBox-Dr...00S_color=20&start=2&cgid=otterbox-2000-cases

Last edited:
Grim Chiclets,

Mutemath

Mutemath,

Grim Chiclets

put it in diagonal bruh, pythagorean theorem it. if you're not worried about having an excess of space, i'd say just bump up a size to the 2500
edit: also that's with the PonG on the end, it's basically 5in without- shoulda said that lol
another consideration to keep in mind is the fact that it comes with a bamboo pick, brush, 2 bullets, 2 mouthpieces, stand, and a charger. I carry mine in my left pants pocket, and i keep everything for it in a little case; just like this one, only horizontally oriented on the inside:
http://store.lowepro.com/pouches/santiago-dv-25

I can barely squeeze everything in, but i can :ninja:

Last edited:
Grim Chiclets,
Top Bottom