Discontinued Pax Vaporizer by Ploom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Good for the wife. We are stilling waiting for a pax on a ride. Dinner in magic mountain would be nice as well.

Dreamerr,
For anyone wondering about replacement oven lids and mouthpieces, they are easy to get. I lost my lid, emailed them, and they sent me a new one no questions asked. I asked them for help to clean my mouthpiece, found a new mouthpiece in the mail the next day without even asking for one. Only complaint is the cleaning, and even after the cleaning it still doesn't function properly sometimes.

xhighflyerx23mjx

Hmmmmmmmmmm you aren't blazing you are vaping...a loophole maybe...

I vape all day and night cause I don't sleep much. I think the most I do is around 3 grams but I don't measure. I have found ways to use less no matter what vape I am using. I don't have a pax but it seems to translate. Pax peeps use abv with the fresh to conserve. I sometimes will do use a vape twice or more and still get more meds from the same load. Depending on the vape depends on how bad it tastes at that point. You will use less as you get used to vaping. On most days my guess is one gram unless I am having huge issues.

I was wondering more for Pax specific since the unit is not as efficient at using bud as say the INH004, but that does give me an idea of what I will be using!

xhighflyerx23mjx,

Dreamerr

There is a thread how much do you consume a day. If you can't find it I will look in my watched threads. Then you can see a bunch of opinions. Paka says he can just line the bottom of the pax and all is good. I guess it will depend on your control. There are many ways to use all these vapes and you have to find what is right for you. Lots love the pax through water cause it produces huge clouds if you draw really slow.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ShipDit

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Maybe someone that thats owns both pax & inh004 can let me know wich produces bigger clouds???:huh:

BLAZING OG,

KRnoS

So is there a possibility I damaged my Pax's battery? It seemed the latest charge didn't seem to last long, and it recharged to green rather quickly.

I left it in my car during the hurricane week and I forgot about it (and it was cold and such). I hope it didn't lose most of it's charge

KRnoS,

xhighflyerx23mjx

There is a thread how much do you consume a day. If you can't find it I will look in my watched threads. Then you can see a bunch of opinions. Paka says he can just line the bottom of the pax and all is good. I guess it will depend on your control. There are many ways to use all these vapes and you have to find what is right for you. Lots love the pax through water cause it produces huge clouds if you draw really slow.

That's good because I have a single perc PHX HD. I just hope I can get good hits through it as it is my baby:)

xhighflyerx23mjx,

Dreamerr

Well we're back in the Magic Kingdom. I'll try to get a shot on Pirates and the Haunted Mansion.

With a ghost at the end of the ride. Try to see if you can line the pax up so it looks like it is in the ghosts mouth. That will have me laughing forever.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: al bundy

Tweek

It was a cold day today, and I noticed the Pax struggled a little. Will definitely have to insulate the unit with gloves or something; may even have to crank the temp up a bit on those colder days.

Tweek,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
With a ghost at the end of the ride. Try to see if you can line the pax up so it looks like it is in the ghosts mouth. That will have me laughing forever.

Well, this ain't happening. The park is open until 1, but all the fucking rides are closed. Why the fuck did I even come back here? So pissed off right now.

Deadshort480,

xclarryx

can somebody please explain how to remove the spring besides using the MFLB brush? Ive had my pax for a little over a month, clean it just about daily but never cleaned the spring area! no issues but i'd still like to give that area a good cleaning.

xclarryx,

Deadshort480

You can take a wooden toothpick and slide back the lip that holds the spring in place. Once the spring makes it past that lip just a little bit the spring can be unscrewed from its housing. You can use the toothpick or something else to start unscrewing the spring, backing it out of its housing.

I personally like the Victorinox Swiss Card as an all around great Vaping tool. The pin that is included pushes the lip back and then I use the tweezers to back the spring out. The handle of either the knife or nail file is great for packing. The scissors are great for breaking up your flowers. There's even a pen in there because you never have a pen when you need one.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: xclarryx

xclarryx

so there's a little lip or like 'overhang' that slide it back, do i have to hold it back while twisting the spring or just push and it stays? and i twist the spring when I'm pulling it out, right?

and hmm i'll check out that swiss card, for tools, i went to the craft store and went to the dollhouse/miniatures section, and i found a pack of 'mini' garden tools and shovels and stuff for like $5, its working pretty good but having something that would hold all my tools and i could carry around would be pretty sweet.

xclarryx,

Deadshort480

so there's a little lip or like 'overhang' that slide it back, do i have to hold it back while twisting the spring or just push and it stays? and i twist the spring when I'm pulling it out, right?

and hmm i'll check out that swiss card, for tools, i went to the craft store and went to the dollhouse/miniatures section, and i found a pack of 'mini' garden tools and shovels and stuff for like $5, its working pretty good but having something that would hold all my tools and i could carry around would be pretty sweet.

When you slide the lip back the spring should pop up over the lip just a bit. From here I use the tweezers to unscrew, but I do not pull until the spring is completely unscrewed. The little pull at the end is just to release the spring. You do not have to continuously hold the lip back. If you could then you would not need to unscrew because the spring would just pop out because the lip wouldn't be there to stop it.

Deadshort480,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Im still waiting on my replacement mouthpiece from vapeworld. (Hurricane delayed it possibly) I still seem to be having the temp light problems once I begin using a cold PAX, even overnight after a clean. I may not be cleaning in the spring area enough? I was advised from Ploom not to extract the spring.

BIG question here, does anyone know what paint/polish to use to cover up the little dings? I got a streaky scratch next to my LED light on my Purple pax and was looking for a touch up paint also for the edges where the paint has chipped a bit. (Real small but noticeable to me)

Live-N-Learn,

Tweek

Vaping while putting my socks on. Love this thing :science:

So far so good, no problems *knocks on wood*. I am going to run it through its paces and not clean it for a while, see what happens. Has the new mouthpiece which is nice.

Tweek,

ILoveCollege

Yeah.. F* Combustion..
Paxing up after class. I have found my perfect balance. Half fresh, half ABV.

Fresh on bottom, then ABV.. Also after my deep clean.. It tastes so good.
:mmmm:

ILoveCollege,
Reactions: Vitolo

Belgianvapor

reading some of these posts about using ABV to fill your herb chamber in order to needing less fresh material... it got me thinking...if you empty your oven after a session with the ABV as a filler, won't you end up with abv wich is, for a part, even darker then usual? and if you use this ABV again for a next session...don't you after awhile end up with very old multiple times vaporized and very dark ABV that is going to ruin the good taste of the fresh material??

Belgianvapor,

Dammit

honestly, I don't know why so many peole want to remove the spring. From what I have read, the spring itself does not get dirty (so far nobody has claimed they pulled a dirty spring anyway) so why pull it out? I just use the dental brush around the outside of the tube, and it seems to work just fine.
I remove the spring to get access to that area to give it a good cleaning. I don't remove it when I clean all the time, just when I want to give it a deep cleaning. I think the part that really deserves attention is the clip/contact point that hold the mouth piece in. When that area gets resiny, that's where all the sketchy connection issues comes from.

Dammit,
Reactions: pakalolo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom