Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

It's never good when usps say it was processed and departed yesterday but today they say that it was processed (again?) at the same location...

Doesn't that mean they lost it, found it again and are trying to figure out what to do next? I like the ones that end up someplace new without ever leaving the old place.

And finding it and scanning it again is way better than lots of other things they could do with it......and have. Mine's in the local PO.....or so they say. Monday might tell the tale.

OF

jambandphan03

in flavor country
  • Short tube, one new battery, long cap for mini 3.7 Volts (either top)

OF

This is how the kit came, HVD top, short tube, long cap, short battery, it's a no go, the long cap fills the battery spot. You need the short cap to run the mini.

jambandphan03,

OF

This is how the kit came, HVD top, short tube, long cap, short battery, it's a no go, the long cap fills the battery spot. You need the short cap to run the mini.

Yes, that's what JKA said a few posts up. The new cap is longer, not shorter.

My restatement is also a few posts up (leaving cap length out):

" So the bottom line is still the same if you want a long and a short 3.7 Volt system you need another original cap (whatever size it is...). If you can live with 7.4 Volts all you need is another 14250 battery."

I assume you agree with that? You need another original cap (no matter how long or short....) if you want two 3.7 Volt systems in the end (parts from THC), the only option without more parts from THC is to buy a second short battery and run the new top on the long tube at 7.4 Volts using the new cap.

Hey, at least yours screwed together, some of the other guys can't seem to get that far...... I can hardly wait to see what mine is all about....Monday.

Maybe.

OF

OF,

OF

sorry, if I was a little slow on the reply there OF, didn't see the other comments till after.

No worries, Lady. I'm still wondering where I got the idea the new cap was shorter from......

I hope G (or someone channeling G) gets this all sorted out and lets us know before it gets completely nuts. Parts that don't screw together, or won't unscrew afterward are a buzz kill waiting to happen.

OF

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I'm not making any more omi purchases until this gets straightened out... don't want to buy the V2 to find out the other cap won't fit either...

jambandphan03,

OF

up
yeah, I'm not making any more omi purchases until this gets straightened out... don't want to buy the V2 to find out the other cap won't fit either...

Understandable. Sounds like we've got no less than DubC carrying the ball on this one, I bet he has results back before I can loose much sleep over this one.......

It's sure a lot easier to order the stuff you need than it is to send the wrong stuff back and forth. On both sides.

I'm sure a little more patients will pay off, after all we're ahead of the revised modified updated delivery schedule....aren't we?

Or is that tomorrow?

OF

OF,

beEasy

I'm having the same issue with the cap not screwing in completely with the mini tube. I'm not sweating it though, I'm sure G will address it when he gets back.

Makavapei

I was nervous when the video of the hvd came out. I thought, "they have to change this battery cover thing, it must be a mistake". Now I am disapointed again, to find out that i need the V2 cover to make this thing work as a stand alone unit. Why was that not more clearly stated in the initial release plans:huh:is it that much more to include another cap? I also have to fear stripping threads off my V2 to go High volts? I am sweating all kinds of things. Especially on a pre-paid for item.

Makavapei,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

Evry1concentrate

It's 7:10, maryjane you better concentrate.
G is on timeout from the forum. I'm sure all issues will be resolved faster with a phone call or submitted ticket.

Everything will be sorted out and you guys will be vaping oil at record pace in no time! Shit happens, luckily you all chose a company that will wipe and powder for you if needed!
The exact reason i chose this product. I'll be honest with you, im a recovering heroin addict. A needle hasen't broke trough my skin in 8 years. I wasent the recreational type, more the slap you mother, homeless, with tracks to my wrists type. I am on a medical maintenance with my concentrates, because i didn't want to do the methadone thing, and suboxen isn't for me either. Every time i would fire up my torch and heat my nail, to take my meds. It just reminded me of tin foil and freebasing crack rocks. But the medicinal effect was life changing. The beauty i have found in the last 8 years is indescribable. I have my family back, all my loved ones are healthy and happy, and smile when they see me. Not lock the door and call the police. I now went from homeless to home owner. To the point. The V2 changed my life. For the first time i am able to take my meds without it striking up awful memories. The V2 alone has freed me from a feeling ive been struggling with for years, allowing me to take my meds any time without all the pipes and torches and razors and pokers and ti and domes swing arms ect ect........ Since i got my V2 ive been able to spend way more time with my family, it is one of the tools in my box that has saved my life. The invention of this product has humbled me. Hence my fear when it stopped working. I just want to thank everyone who helped me ! And let you know if theres anything i can do for any of you please ask, and i will do my best !!!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Oh noes... a high voltage top that is toggle on/toggle off...
yea, i like the on/off for running darts or low voltage. not sure why they did it this way. kinda feels like they went from one extreme to another. hoping that the v2 and v3 carts can handle it better.

EDiT - p.s. you can see my doing a dual nail dab on the pv thread

Bob Loblaw,

OF

The exact reason i chose this product. I'll be honest with you, im a recovering heroin addict.

Since i got my V2 ive been able to spend way more time with my family, it is one of the tools in my box that has saved my life. The invention of this product has humbled me. Hence my fear when it stopped working. I just want to thank everyone who helped me ! And let you know if theres anything i can do for any of you please ask, and i will do my best !!!

Thanks for the uplifting story. Great Father's day fodder of an unusual flavor.

My take on this is simple, it doesn't matter a whit. What was going for you before, was before and had to do with you. You're part of this family, taken like all families, as you come. We're more than happy to help folks out when we can, we're trying to promote the same things you are. I've got no concerns about your contributing to the collective benefit of all.....look you're doing it now!

One thought, since it's 'mission critical' gear for you, how about a back up vape? Lots of options for herb, but given the need something like a DART might be worth considering. Excellent heavy hit capability, extremely well made, and kind of fun to play with (loading every half dozen or so hits)?

Thanks for sharing, best wishes.

OF

jpdnkstr

I received my HVD "upgrade" (I must defend the company on this one, I ordered the v2 at the same time, with the clear understanding the HVD upgrade was just that, not a stand alone unit) although, I would greatly appreciate a way to order parts, such as the original v2 endcap, yet I understand why they wouldn't make such things available alone. C'mon.... maybe just for those of us who own all the originals.....the last thing I need is another charger!

Oh yeah, love the shorty Omi with 1.5 for work! Totally stealth!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I received my HVD "upgrade" (I must defend the company on this one, I ordered the v2 at the same time, with the clear understanding the HVD upgrade was just that, not a stand alone unit) although, I would greatly appreciate a way to order parts, such as the original v2 endcap, yet I understand why they wouldn't make such things available alone. C'mon.... maybe just for those of us who own all the originals.....the last thing I need is another charger!

Oh yeah, love the shorty Omi with 1.5 for work! Totally stealth!

am with ya on the HVD and the sharing by Every1...other than stripping out my old v2, the small omi that is working with new deep set threads like the hammer top and super stealth of it. battery life isn't too bad, either considering the size. much better than my ultralite.

speaking of extra parts...
anyone got an extra cone from an o-phos or omi v1 that they'd be willing to trade for a couple of carts or something?

medical cannabis is a miracle for many, glad to hear your story Every1. i found out this weekend that my best friend's sister is snorting fentonal (sp?). have known them for 20 yrs. so it's hard to watch. thanks so much for sharing and glad you made it back from that. and yea, as usual OF has hit the mark (or close to it, anyway ;)) a backup piece is always a good thing, 'specially when it's that important.

EDiT -

i do think that at least the endcap should be available as a different option or separate piece as $80 is fair for a shorty unit compared to the $140 the larger unit costs. just me? unless the smaller cap is cheaper to make and then maybe add $10?

Top Bottom