Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Oh, you're just trying to make me feel better!

You know if you call and ask for little G i promise to speak to you in a different language, take your money, and sodomize you. We are here to please my friend and you can get it your way most of the time.

Wow, nothing makes a guy feel more welcome than the offer of sodomy.. ;)

I agree with Bob UR funny, and he gave you very good advice to purchase the
HVD top NOW if you can for the IHATEGARY special discount for FC forum users
(50% off!!). Without this new top the V2 Omicron suffers from a lack of voltage
available to the cart, that IS available in the V1 and the O-Phos. So get the HVD top if you can the code was till the 15th SHARP!!
I will look forward to your future posts Indicana_Jones, welcome to the circus:myday:

Nugget49er

I'm not going to take advantage of the offer to FC'ers. 8 days ago I never heard of a Omicron, I've owned one for... 7 hours now. A lot of these guys have purchased not one but many and have been here supporting users and G alike from day one. That offer is his way of saying thanks to those blokes. I'm the new generation and I'll bide my time and watch for the future offers!

Those Doobtubes are great 2 came with my order. Funny as a V2 owner I right away switched to using the V1 tips vs. the fancy snug fitting V2 tip that came with it!

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

I do have a Q for G though and it's sorta but not entirely Omicron related. It's about something that came up a few times a hundred pages or so ago about vaping bho and the waxes and how G is off the bho. What I wanted to know G is if you got yourself into trouble somehow, didn't pay any attention, bit into a fruit some woman handed you and found yourself exiled into a non-mmj state and allll you had to feed your omicron (without flower attachment) was flowers. What method of concentration would you employ for your personal consumption.. hypothetically? :D

Thanks again for everything!

Cheers!

Indicana

Indicana_Jones,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Oh, you're just trying to make me feel better!

Wow, nothing makes a guy feel more welcome than the offer of sodomy.. ;)

I'm not going to take advantage of the offer to FC'ers. 8 days ago I never heard of a Omicron, I've owned one for... 7 hours now. A lot of these guys have purchased not one but many and have been here supporting users and G alike from day one. That offer is his way of saying thanks to those blokes. I'm the new generation and I'll bide my time and watch for the future offers!

Those Doobtubes are great 2 came with my order. Funny as a V2 owner I right away switched to using the V1 tips vs. the fancy snug fitting V2 tip that came with it!

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

I do have a Q for G though and it's sorta but not entirely Omicron related. It's about something that came up a few times a hundred pages or so ago about vaping bho and the waxes and how G is off the bho. What I wanted to know G is if you got yourself into trouble somehow, didn't pay any attention, bit into a fruit some woman handed you and found yourself exiled into a non-mmj state and allll you had to feed your omicron (without flower attachment) was flowers. What method of concentration would you employ for your personal consumption.. hypothetically? :D

Thanks again for everything!

Cheers!

Indicana

Nice question let me think about it. I have a question to you. Would i be able to buy scientific glass so that i can set up my own primitive lab?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
What do you guys think? Should we carry these?

DSC_0234.jpg

KB

I own the Omicron V2. Can anyone tell me if it is normal for the screw located in the bottom of the socket on main unit to be loose, just spins when trying to tighten or loosen it?

KB,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I own the Omicron V2. Can anyone tell me if it is normal for the screw located in the bottom of the socket on main unit to be loose, just spins when trying to tighten or loosen it?
Contact us boss we will replace it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Ewog

Does the coupon code for the HVD top expire tonight at midnight? or on the 15th at midnight?

Ewog,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
All I KNOWIS I GOT MINES BOiiii

Upgraden yessyess

Uce,

VAPORIZER22

I think the code was posted last Wednesday and it is for a week so my guess would be it is good to at least midnight tomorrow or sometime Wednesday.

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I guess we can use it until it expires? either tomorrow or next day. Dont know but its set to expire on May 16th, dont know if thats May 16th 12am or may 17th 12 am.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Noize23

I guess we can use it until it expires? either tomorrow or next day. Dont know but its set to expire on May 16th, dont know if thats May 16th 12am or may 17th 12 am.
Hi G, how much does the HVD update cost with the coupon code? and please let me know the code if it possible :) Best Thx forward!!!

Noize23,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
...getting one soon. Are the colored ones going to be available any time in the near future? That purple one had my attention.

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
...getting one soon. Are the colored ones going to be available any time in the near future? That purple one had my attention.

Mam i selected the purple because you asked for it. Seriously not joking that is your color and you should be proud that it is in our lineup.

Yes they will be Ready mid June for shipping and will be up on the site end of May for pre orders.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Got an Xtar charger and one of those univeral single slot chargers I use for my 16340 and 18350 batts. bought from Madvapes a while back.

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Got an Xtar charger and one of those univeral single slot chargers I use for my 16340 and 18350 batts. bought from Madvapes a while back.

Ok, as long as the spacers will give you needed length then it should work.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
are those 14250's shorter than the 16340's?

yes, that is why we have spacers, but here is a quick battery tip.

first two numbers represent the diameter of the battery.
the second two numbers represent the length.

translates to 14mm diameter, and 25mm length.

translates to 16mm diameter and 34mm length.

translates to 18mm diameter and 65mm length.

Hope this helps.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Zingbuddah
Top Bottom