Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

JoeKickass

I understand the expected release date, but listed as 2 years from now, just seems like a typo because the black top says 2012

Yeah I'm sure it's a typo as well...

We all know at the rate they're going,

2 years from now Gary will have ascended this mortal world and will be raining the vaporizers of the god's down on us from their extra-dimensional realm...

:mental: :uhh: :o:razz: :leaf: :mmmm: :bigleaf:

baphomet_psychedelia.jpg

.landofpsychedelicilluminations.jpg

OF

is it possible to put my 5ohm cart that came with my persei on my omicron v1.2? or will anything go bad?

Didn't I just answer this same question for your twin? Sure, it won't hurt anything. I've never done it with fives, but I've run four Ohm carts down to 3.0 Volts. They just get weak near as I can tell. They 'come back to life' when the voltage is raised again.

OF

OF,
Question: Do any of the oils give off scent when you use them? I just got a new DANK gram of Girl Scout Cookie concentrate I filled a new cartridge with it. Tried it for the first time last night, only puffed it 3 times and I was insanely high, needless to say later my Mother came into my room and noticed the room smelled like a "skunk". I pointed to my soccer shoes saying I must have stepped in something, but obviously it was the vapor that snuck out. With my previous pure gold oils they never gave off any scent... is this me doing something wrong or just the Girl Scout Cookie oil being different?

bombaysippin,

beEasy

Yup, what jambandphan said. I had the exact same wax, girl scout cookie, and it smelled a lot more than my other waxes. Man, I wish I had some more of that girl scout cookie wax..

Yup, what jambandphan said. I had the exact same wax, girl scout cookie, and it smelled a lot more than my other waxes. Man, I wish I had some more of that girl scout cookie wax..
yeah bro I guess im gonna have to step out when I vaporize from now on lol shyt is strong! And wow only 3 sizable hits and I was insanely high. 85% THC i believe. I got it for 35$ at local dispensary actually, for a full gram that is a great deal around here.

bombaysippin,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
yeah bro I guess im gonna have to step out when I vaporize from now on lol shyt is strong! And wow only 3 sizable hits and I was insanely high. 85% THC i believe. I got it for 35$ at local dispensary actually, for a full gram that is a great deal around here.

Every concentrate I have tried has some odor except for Pure Gold.

ru_frothi,

JoeKickass

Every concentrate I have tried has some odor except for Pure Gold.

I never actually tried smelling for PureGold but I always assumed it would smell citrus-y like it tastes. But you also use less of it than other concentrates, I wonder if you would be able to smell it if you blew more clouds...

JoeKickass,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I never actually tried smelling for PureGold but I always assumed it would smell citrus-y like it tastes. But you also use less of it than other concentrates, I wonder if you would be able to smell it if you blew more clouds...

A little citrus smell, I should have said has a weed/skunk odor. I blew this in the face of people who didn't know what it was and they had no idea it was weed and asked em what it smelled like and they said lemons. When I told em it was medicine they didn't believe me.

The non limonene version has even less odor because of the lack of citrus.

I love PG but its a bit expensive for daily use.

ru_frothi,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
@THC

AND ALL

So I realize I have like two days left and I've had some set backs
Does anyone know if I can pay with a
Prepaid card visa?on PayPal ASAP I need help suggestions anybody
For SOMBODY who wants to buy the had top but doesn't own
A atm or credit card???

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC

AND ALL

A atm or credit card???

Best way is to contact paypal they can answer you.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
@THC

AND ALL

A atm or credit card???

I actually JUST did this. ordered a o-phos on d9V with my unverified paypal account with a prepaid Visa credit card and it worked fine.

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
does anyone know where to find empty single omi carts online from a US retailer?
I know planetvape has them but for some reason the prepaid card I have doesn't work with international retailers. I could be mistaken but d9v only has 5 packs..

Kevdog420,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
does anyone know where to find empty single omi carts online from a US retailer?
I know planetvape has them but for some reason the prepaid card I have doesn't work with international retailers. I could be mistaken but d9v only has 5 packs..
hey dog, where in OR you at?

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Yeahh OR is the shit!! :D

For anyone in PDX go to rose city wellness and pick up some girl scout cookies.. you wont be disappointed :)
lol, i went to look them up and on their site it just says "conveniently located in ne portland", but google and yelp both have their address. :hmm::uhh::shrug::huh::rofl::lmao:

Bob Loblaw,

JoeKickass

So does anyone have any insight as to why Harborside is the only place that sells cart for a reasonable price?

Harborside sells them for $7 a piece, $35 a five pack. Which is fantastic, but also still above box pricing so they're still making money...

A distant second is Elemental wellness at $11 a piece, $55 a five pack.

But don't, under any circumstances buy carts from SPARC in SF. Empty or pre-filled.

I noticed they had some nice potent co2 blue dream oil for $35 so I went over, but nope they were out, all they had left were pre-filled omicarts, for $70 a piece!!! Every single pre-fill they sell is $70, regardless of concentrate cost... (sometimes as low as $30 but never more than $40)

What's worse is I asked the bud-tender why the prefill was twice the price of the gram, and she said "Well we sell the individual carts for $19.99..." Not only is that ridiculous at $100 a five pack, it's still less than the pre-fill increase! An extra $15 (filling fee?) is still mysteriously part of every pre-fill...

Pandora Haze

Vapor Chica
I am waiting for the colored V2s to come out (currently own a V1 and LOVE IT) and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to preorder the HVD upgrade or wait. It would be great to take advantage of this deal. I wasn't sure if the HVD upgrade would be available in different colors in the future (to possibly match my future V2).

I have been reading that the V2 doesn't seem to function as well as the V1. The upgrade fixes this correct? Will the future V2s need this in order to perform as well as the V1s as well?

Pandora Haze,

DubCRider

They should be called $PARC...... They have a $70 gram of oil because it's 31% CBD. PureGold must be $100 there!

Harborside buys in bulk allowing them to get a cheaper price. If you are in the bay area you could call your local Smokeshop as well.

DubCRider,
Top Bottom