Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

It has to be the 4mm the tip protrudes into the cart, the center breath hole is larger then the ceter tube but the way the base of the tip sits so close to the bridge it must just collect oil. Maybe if I only vapes vertically but I don't always and these clogs had me running the carts a bit hot to clear them so I am sure I liquified the entire load. I switched both tips back to the silicon tips and cleared the center tube with a paper clip, cart is hitting just like it was before switching to the Delrin tip. It happened with two different strains.

Yes, sounds like you're on it. For sure not keeping in vertical isn't helping.

Thanks for the update.

OF

OF,

hatfieldsmama

im always afraid of burning my cart to death when i have to get it real hot to clear clogs........ THC Sci, get on this.... haha just playin

hatfieldsmama,

tharealmclovin

So I got my first taste of this "metallic machine oil" from 1 of my 1.5's. Now I don't know if mine is just not as bad as others, but it honestly doesn't bother me or affect my use. I have had more bad tastes out of a dirty glass bong, than I imagine I will in the lifetime of my Omicron.

Also it only tasted bad for a day and after that it is basically gone. atleast for me

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
So I got my first taste of this "metallic machine oil" from 1 of my 1.5's. Now I don't know if mine is just not as bad as others, but it honestly doesn't bother me or affect my use. I have had more bad tastes out of a dirty glass bong, than I imagine I will in the lifetime of my Omicron.

Also it only tasted bad for a day and after that it is basically gone. atleast for me
cheers to that. i've had worst taste from burning my oil too hot. wasn't sure what all the fuss was about, but am glad it is solved regardless.

Bob Loblaw,

2clicker

Observer
ok yall, how does one reclaim as much as possible from a cart? i will not be using this cart anymore so if soaking in ISO will get more out than heating it up then thats what ill do. how long should i soak it for...? overnight ok?

im guessing since they still produce vapor a little bit that they have around .2g each left. its not a lot, but i would love to get it back.

any help is appreciated.

2clicker,

tharealmclovin

ok yall, how does one reclaim as much as possible from a cart? i will not be using this cart anymore so if soaking in ISO will get more out than heating it up then thats what ill do. how long should i soak it for...? overnight ok?

im guessing since they still produce vapor a little bit that they have around .2g each left. its not a lot, but i would love to get it back.

any help is appreciated.

I reclaim with a torch into my next cart, then dismantle the cart and do a quick iso soak for baking

tharealmclovin,

2clicker

Observer
I reclaim with a torch into my next cart, then dismantle the cart and do a quick iso soak for baking

thanks, but i dont wanna torch it. would rather just soak it then evap. ive only got 2.4ohm carts and they dont cut it for me. i want to try the 1.5ohm carts, but only need 1.

2clicker,

THChemist

Nice to see you back G,

Before you left you asked me to post better pictures of the misaligned button in my Omi. I think it's the whole circuit board that is misaligned rather than the button the more I look at it. Seems to work fine so far?

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/omicron-vaporizer-for-oils.4301/page-220#post-219337

The other one I have here has a shorter pin on the bottom cap, and doesn't get as good of connection as this one, flashes 3 times when setting it down sometimes for example.

THChemist,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok guys, lets see.

3 threads here, Tokecity account, Weedtracker account, plus three other sites i visit every day, plus facebook. Cant forget about that one about 30 questions a day haha. Ok so far im still sane and here it goes.

We are on the clogging issue and we think we have a fix. Also the leaking issue.

We are on all of it. Im all over it. Not literally you perverts. But we know some of the issues and are on it to fix it. Wait for May 15th.

hatfieldsmama

Ok guys, lets see.

3 threads here, Tokecity account, Weedtracker account, plus three other sites i visit every day, plus facebook. Cant forget about that one about 30 questions a day haha. Ok so far im still sane and here it goes.

We are on the clogging issue and we think we have a fix. Also the leaking issue.

We are on all of it. Im all over it. Not literally you perverts. But we know some of the issues and are on it to fix it. Wait for May 15th.

mouthpieces seem to be an issue as well.... i have the aluminum ones on the way so well see how those go but i donnnnoooooo

edit: so far the silicon ones work best.... even better with an attached tube

hatfieldsmama,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
mouthpieces seem to be an issue as well.... i have the aluminum ones on the way so well see how those go but i donnnnoooooo

edit: so far the silicon ones work best.... even better with an attached tube

Yes this will all be fixed in the next version of the EC Carts. Im praying and hoping it works.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Ok guys, lets see.

and you gotta build this stuff! so can you post a link to ur facebook page as i am having difficulty finding you. tia

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
But now would you know? At best it's only a guess.

Let's face it, lots of what you do ain't exactly mainstream......

OF

Your right im insane. Who else would have thought of a double barrel 7.4v setup.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

DubCRider

I'm a big fan of the colored mouthpieces. They have a bigger hole at the connection. No oil rockets/clogs in the mouthpiece since switching.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Im a little tea pot......

errrr

Back on topic. May 29th we will have 5 sample leak proof clog proof cartridges.

Now we are taking recommendations on what to test with it, what type of tests to run other then our standard tests.

For this test we will test out

Pure Gold
Shatter glass
Wax
Budders
Black Tar Oil. ( the bad kind that makes it leak and crap out )

Now also we will test it with water see if it leaks.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok guys here it is. Omicron HVD UPGRADE COUPON GOOD FOR 1 Week so you better get it while the getting is good. I will repost this every day. Guys please dont ask me that you missed the upgrade, and need special favor. Im sorry but i cant make exceptions anymore, i did last week about the v2 upgrade and it blew up in my face today. So from now on please dont ask for a exceptions we wont make it.

I cant help it that you didnt have internet service, or your wife would not let you buy it, or your sugar daddy didnt give you the monthly checks or what ever the reason. I cant help anymore as good deeds do not go unpunished.

So throw your fingers up in the air Yell out I hate Gary

and type

IHATEGARY as a coupon code and it will get you 50% off the Omicron HVD upgrade for 1 week. Expires May 15th.

Peace.

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
ok guys here it is. Omicron HVD UPGRADE COUPON GOOD FOR 1 Week so you better get it while the getting is good. I will repost this every day. Guys please dont ask me that you missed the upgrade, and need special favor. Im sorry but i cant make exceptions anymore, i did last week about the v2 upgrade and it blew up in my face today. So from now on please dont ask for a exceptions we wont make it.

I cant help it that you didnt have internet service, or your wife would not let you buy it, or your sugar daddy didnt give you the monthly checks or what ever the reason. I cant help anymore as good deeds do not go unpunished.

So throw your fingers up in the air Yell out I hate Gary

and type

IHATEGARY as a coupon code and it will get you 50% off the Omicron HVD upgrade for 1 week. Expires May 15th.

Peace.

Uce got BUKU love and respect for you G!!!snd the whole team behind thc scientifics great work!!!!
Im ordering today and I'll be taking my work to a whole new level with all Im getting hahah

Thank god!!!!!!

Once again IM CHANTINg!!!!!

THC!!!THC!!!THC!!!!

Uce,
Top Bottom