Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

so one of my batteries for my v2 died and they don't sell replacements on D9's site??
anyone know where i can get a replacement? only found one place that even sells the
14650 size battery and i'm not sure if it is as safe or effective
http://www.vapingzone.com/IMR_14650_950mAh_high-drain_3_7V_LiMn_Battery/pid-616.html

TIA

I'd go with these, Bob:

http://rtdvapor.com/IMR-14650-IMR-14650.htm

The best reputation seems to be AW (I understand 'Andy Wong' a broker) brand. All are secondary market basically, the prime market being battery packs and bulk users. AW doesn't sell them it seems making a 'proven vendor' like above a best bet IMO. Some clever guy should machine up a bunch of 15mm sapcers for us so guys can use the common 14500 batteries until THC (hopefully) makes a shorter tube?

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'd go with these, Bob:

http://rtdvapor.com/IMR-14650-IMR-14650.htm

The best reputation seems to be AW (I understand 'Andy Wong' a broker) brand. All are secondary market basically, the prime market being battery packs and bulk users. AW doesn't sell them it seems making a 'proven vendor' like above a best bet IMO. Some clever guy should machine up a bunch of 15mm sapcers for us so guys can use the common 14500 batteries until THC (hopefully) makes a shorter tube?

OF
thanks again OF

Bob Loblaw,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
because the v2 is regulated at 3.7 it won't push the dart lv. you would need a v1 or o-phos and an adapter. i believe the nail cart is scheduled to come out sometime this next month or so.

Thanks Bob! So the nail carts are due soon? :rockon:

kindbeats,

Dallas.

OK, so figuring .230 grams of 25% bud, that's 80 mg of THC. Near as I can make it, four or five drops of PG is about 1/4 of the vial, a healthy bit that at 125 mg and 90% adds another 112 mg to the mix. Wow. That's not a session for me, more like a weekend.....and not an 'everyday' weekend, either. One worth remembering as likely as not, if I could that is.

I definitely agree with both your points on PG. It's pricey and it goes fast.....

I understand the dollars aspect, but right now I'm trying to work with the numbers to sort this out. By correcting everything to mgs of THC. So, if in this case, that gram of wax is more than 47% it's a better deal money wise, right?

In the end I think you've got it there. That session above (the spiked DBV bowl) is basically half the available PG load (500 minus 200 for 300 mg available). I don't doubt you only got a session or two out of it. Some serious session no doubt, far past what most Omicron users do I think.

I'd like to recommend you look into the DART from TV. It too might not be able to keep up with you, but I think it would stand a much better chance.

Thanks for helping me understand it. A fun topic, at least for me. Good luck in your quest for the right vape for you.

OF

Thanks again for the help.

I think I'm gonna skip on the portable vapes and just finally save up for a Volcano. :nod:

Dallas.,

OF

Thanks again for the help.

I think I'm gonna skip on the portable vapes and just finally save up for a Volcano. :nod:

You're welcome, sorry we couldn't find a better answer for you.

I think the Volcano is a logical way to go. Good luck as you follow your destiny, Grasshopper.....

Hey, thanks again for the numbers, I clearly need a little calibration on how big that world is for some. Workin' on it, boss......

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Thanks Bob! So the nail carts are due soon? :rockon:

Yes our nail cartridges are due out soon, but every time we find issues after testing that we want to fix. We really do not want to put this out with any drawbacks. I want this to be perfect but in reality we know it can not be because many different users, many different oils, and many different techniques. We are trying to account for almost all we can so it can be at least as perfect as it can be in our eye's with the margin of Piece of shit being less the 1%.

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Yes our nail cartridges are due out soon, but every time we find issues after testing that we want to fix. We really do not want to put this out with any drawbacks. I want this to be perfect but in reality we know it can not be because many different users, many different oils, and many different techniques. We are trying to account for almost all we can so it can be at least as perfect as it can be in our eye's with the margin of Piece of shit being less the 1%.

HEY G GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK BROTHA
Hey when do you think the shorty tube discount will be available?

Uce,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Good lookin out g

And glad to see you back on board

Uce,

OF

I here ya there, I used to get paid to sweat that stuff......

How do you know the last real issue has been exposed and resolved? You may have an idiotproof product at some point in time, the but better idiot is also being developed in the same time frame. Release it too soon and you're screwed, release it too late and you're screwed a different way. Tough call, glad it's not mine.

Then again, that's why you're making the big bucks, right?

Anyway, glad you're back at the helm....waiting with baited breath....

OF

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
So I went to charge my v1 this morning and I saw that there was some oil on the charger right in the middle also on the bottom of the from the middle. Also I've been noticing I have to prime it every time and for a good amount of time cause I don't feel any air flow. I saw someone wrote to unclog take a needle with alcohol and run it down the hole I did that and noticed resistance so there was some oil in there and it loosened up. So I charged my battery then tried it out. Still needed to prime but was hitting a lot better. I just went to check it out a few hours later and checked the charger and some more oil has leaked out cleaned it up then hit it and took some time to prime but hit awesome. Why is it all of a sudden leaking out the bottom? Is there something I can do to fix this or will I just need a new cart? I am for sure going to use a new cart next time I fill but I'm pretty sure I have a good amount of oil left and want to use it/salvage it. Also I'm trying to keep the cart separate from the batteries after use, would rather lose oil then ruin the battery.

Also these are 1.5 carts

And sorry if this may sound repetitive

Its covered in the Wiki here

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron#Priming_after_clog_.28aka._clearing_a_clog.29

Well, the first time this happened it was with 1/2 g of PG. Like I said before, it only lasted about 25 hits. I tried to reclaim the PG, but nothing came out. Weighing it on a scale gave a weight of 7.9 grams (I'm aware that other carts can weight less). Also, I didn't have any leaking issues with the PG. None of it leaked, at all.

Now, I put in 0.75 grams of budder and the same thing happened, but some of it leaked and clogged the cart (which I fixed), but that doesn't appear to be primary problem.

so your mad that the wax you put in got vaped? Thats bizaare. 25 hits out of 1/2 g of PG is exactly what I get. I dont understand what the issue is. sounds like this thing is working like a champ.

mod note- back to back posts are not allowed, 3 min. apart, even for quoting purposes. Posts merged.

Noize23

Hi G, nice to see you again, one question:you will produce a Persei in the future, what is usb powered? I mean like the usb O-phos style! that would be really awesome, please let me know, PEACE

Noize23,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hi G, nice to see you again, one question:you will produce a Persei in the future, what is usb powered? I mean like the usb O-phos style! that would be really awesome, please let me know, PEACE
yes, they are working on a persei passthrough which is usb powered like the o-phos

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: Noize23

OF

Great, chill out, without having to change batteries. I'm looking forward to :)

Yes, by all means do chill out.

I would not, as yet, assume anything. Some of this speculation is sure to be off. For instance, there can't be a USB powered Persei without batteries. Think about it, high power USB ports are five Watts, ones on laptops often half that. That's less than the smallest Omicron cart. Can't happen.

What you can have is a system like the O-phos uses. An internal battery that powers the unit and the ability to (slowly) charge that battery even while in use.

Or you can have the scheme we've seen in Prototypes from THC and the adapters for MFLB and TV (as built by member Pipes) where the battery comes out and a piece goes in to connect an external supply that powers the device. But that external supply needs mains power, a USB port doesn't have the steam no matter how you slice the five Volts and one Amp (max) it'll give you.

Something good is no doubt coming in due time, but speculating on that is at best guesses as I see it. I sure wouldn't be counting any chickens this early.....

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Yes, by all means do chill out.

I would not, as yet, assume anything. Some of this speculation is sure to be off. For instance, there can't be a USB powered Persei without batteries. Think about it, high power USB ports are five Watts, ones on laptops often half that. That's less than the smallest Omicron cart. Can't happen.

What you can have is a system like the O-phos uses. An internal battery that powers the unit and the ability to (slowly) charge that battery even while in use.

Or you can have the scheme we've seen in Prototypes from THC and the adapters for MFLB and TV (as built by member Pipes) where the battery comes out and a piece goes in to connect an external supply that powers the device. But that external supply needs mains power, a USB port doesn't have the steam no matter how you slice the five Volts and one Amp (max) it'll give you.

Something good is no doubt coming in due time, but speculating on that is at best guesses as I see it. I sure wouldn't be counting any chickens this early.....

OF
lol, well corrected as always. i should have said that they are looking at a passthrough system, unlikely to by a usb connection, but will be able to plug in to power for use. there are pics of prototypes, an early pic of the hammer had one iirc. not sure if it was functional or not.

Bob Loblaw,

OF

lol, well corrected as always. i should have said that they are looking at a passthrough system, unlikely to by a usb connection, but will be able to plug in to power for use. there are pics of prototypes, an early pic of the hammer had one iirc. not sure if it was functional or not.

Hey, Bob, we're a team, right? You lie and I swear to it?

We can snow these guys, keep to the script.......

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Yes we have a Pass through system in the works. This same pass through will work with the Omicron, but the rear insert will be different sizes for different vaporizers.

Here is the pictures

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0697.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I here ya there, I used to get paid to sweat that stuff......

How do you know the last real issue has been exposed and resolved? You may have an idiotproof product at some point in time, the but better idiot is also being developed in the same time frame. Release it too soon and you're screwed, release it too late and you're screwed a different way. Tough call, glad it's not mine.

Then again, that's why you're making the big bucks, right?

Anyway, glad you're back at the helm....waiting with baited breath....

OF

you are correct, there is always a highly educated idiot graduating everyday, but that is why we have revisions. We just want to make sure that only idiots with 5 different degrees can fuck shit up.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

Hey G, it's good to see you back and I hope all is well! I've been lurking here at FC for a while now and I have to say that you not only have the best product out there, but you also offer the best customer service. I can't stress how valuable that is and how much I (and I'm sure everyone else here) appreciate it.

As for the nail cart, I'm sure you guys will deliver quality product as always and I'm extremely excited about it! Do you think that the nail cart will be ready for release within a month or so? I only ask because I'm going to be doing some traveling over the summer and that would make my travels afreakingmazing!

kindbeats,

Noize23

I need batteries for my V2 , is this model18650 Trustfire Lithium Ion 3000mAh Protected from delta hompage compatible for v2 ? current i use the original Batterie 14650 but they dont sell this model.no longer thx forward!

Noize23,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey G, it's good to see you back and I hope all is well! I've been lurking here at FC for a while now and I have to say that you not only have the best product out there, but you also offer the best customer service. I can't stress how valuable that is and how much I (and I'm sure everyone else here) appreciate it.

As for the nail cart, I'm sure you guys will deliver quality product as always and I'm extremely excited about it! Do you think that the nail cart will be ready for release within a month or so? I only ask because I'm going to be doing some traveling over the summer and that would make my travels afreakingmazing!

Hmmm close call but i think mid June we should have them, all depends on the last design coming to me on May 20th.

Top Bottom