Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

jlesiki

regardless there are some tips to help you repair the existing charger EVEN IF YOU DONT SOLDER in the wikipedia.

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron#Repairs
Thanks for the link rufrothy. Normally I can fix most things, but I just got too frustrated...I tried fixing it myself but the wires are soo small and sooo weak...when I attempted to reattach the positive wire, I ended up detaching both ends. I was really getting into this thing and had my technique pretty dialed in, it's just hard for me to want to upgrade after this. I'm sure if I got to hold one of the newer units in my hand I'd be convinced of the quality. I'm all the way up in Whistler BC, so not many people have anything like this up here.

jlesiki,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys if you have a question then start a conversation with me to guarantee a response, we get so many responses that sometimes we skip them, it is not our intention to do so. We have no problem answering a question over and over again. Some questions have been answered on this forum, some on vaporpedia, and almost all are answered in the user manual.

Also as far as the chargers warranty goes it is just a decision, there is no way we can do lifetime replacement on chargers as they are not our design, they are of the shelf chargers, if we built a charger trust me it would get the lifetime warranty on it.

Blue Dream

It might have ended up being 1.05g so I was babying it to prevent leaks.
The dispensary weighs out grams/half grams of puregold into glass vials instead of the squeeze tabs because they didn't think they were all equal amounts of oil.
Which pure gold you using? Keep in mind that they now have an indica (in a vile when I saw it), in addition to original sativa (in squeeze tubes).

Blue Dream,

jlesiki

Also as far as the chargers warranty goes it is just a decision, there is no way we can do lifetime replacement on chargers as they are not our design, they are of the shelf chargers, if we built a charger trust me it would get the lifetime warranty on it.
I totally understand, and I would be fine with that if the charger was cheaply and easily available at walmart an RC car shop or whatever...I just dont want to have to keep sending it back every time it breaks. I hope this isnt a dumb question, but you said the chargers were "off the shelf"...does that mean the newer batteries and chargers are easily available?

jlesiki,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I totally understand, and I would be fine with that if the charger was cheaply and easily available at walmart an RC car shop or whatever...I just dont want to have to keep sending it back every time it breaks. I hope this isnt a dumb question, but you said the chargers were "off the shelf"...does that mean the newer batteries and chargers are easily available?

I am going to do this i am going to get rid of the old chargers and upgrade v1 to Ophos Battery plus Charger for $25. This way you dont have to worry about the v1 chargers anymore.

This will be a battery for Battery upgrade.

That means you send us a battery plus charger and we will send you a Ophos battery + Charger for $25

The ophos uses a mini usb on the back side as a charger.

DubCRider

Yes, the v2 batteries/chargers are easily sourced online. I would do the $45 upgrade plan to get yourself a v2 with a lifetime warranty. You will continue to have problems with the v1 charger, It was designed for e-cigs. Oil is thicker and much stickier than e-juice. There is no defect in the charger, it's being used for something other than what it was designed for. I highly suggest cleaning both your pen and charger with ISO and a Q-tip every time you charge with the v1.

SD_haze

Which pure gold you using? Keep in mind that they now have an indica (in a vile when I saw it), in addition to original sativa (in squeeze tubes).
Is the pure gold plus the indica?

The dispensary owner I was buying it from was talking about taking squeeze tubes and weighing out full grams, so if he didn't say anything I'd assume its the original sativa.
(Does the indica still smell like orange oil?)

SD_haze,

Silvercloud538

So regarding my defective charger, deltavapes is sending me a replacement charger, I live in NorCal how long do you guys reckon it will take to get here? btw the service is great from deltavapes, I've had a great experience with the Omicron V1 until the charger went defective but that should be resolved now.

If you prefer the power of v1 battery ,but turned off the charger ,ya might want toconsider

trading over to '"O-PHOS"' [ same power as v1 ,but '"pass-thru"' convenience ] ~ IOW

,24/7/365 w/ease ,no muss ,no fuss ,no 'headaches' (89.99) :nod:

Silvercloud538,

DubCRider

Indica and sativa PureGold? I thought there was the original and the lighter one didn't have the added flavoring? I hear spots say its 90% THC as well.

I'm going to their website.....

DubCRider,

Cinnamonster

Indica and sativa PureGold? I thought there was the original and the lighter one didn't have the added flavoring? I hear spots say its 90% THC as well.

I always thought the same thing; the darker one is supposed to taste better...

Cinnamonster,

SD_haze

As far as I knew,

Original light version *with* orange oil
Feb-Pure-Gold004.jpg

Newer, limited release, pure gold plus. redder color that they say "add additional flavinoids from cannabis leaves, some of which have a red color"
magnified1-1331780324.jpg

SD_haze,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
I make GDP oil from my full melt bubble
And it comes out like the darker of the two matter of fact RED...

I make it from master k and it comes
Out gold minus the lemon terpines
From dlimo..

I like dlimo and it's not bad
And I dnt see a prob with using it
As long as Im using an og kush or super lemon haze
But other than LEMON CITRUS FLAVANOIDS...

I'd still say its better then Iso regardless...

UCE

VAPORIZER22

I am going to do this i am going to get rid of the old chargers and upgrade v1 to Ophos Battery plus Charger for $25. This way you dont have to worry about the v1 chargers anymore.

That means you send us a battery plus charger and we will send you a Ophos battery + Charger for $25

Do we buy the upgrade first then send in the battery and charger? Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

hey, how do I know when something is shipped to me? My ticket says resolved and I was told a charger would be shipped to the address I gave, this was earlier today, any way for me to find out and track? Thanks !

bombaysippin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hey, how do I know when something is shipped to me? My ticket says resolved and I was told a charger would be shipped to the address I gave, this was earlier today, any way for me to find out and track? Thanks !

Check with us tomorrow boss, call us 818-849-6133 pacific standard time, and we will check for you

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Yes, the v2 batteries/chargers are easily sourced online. I would do the $45 upgrade plan to get yourself a v2 with a lifetime warranty. You will continue to have problems with the v1 charger, It was designed for e-cigs. Oil is thicker and much stickier than e-juice. There is no defect in the charger, it's being used for something other than what it was designed for. I highly suggest cleaning both your pen and charger with ISO and a Q-tip every time you charge with the v1.

Thanks for the info. Can you provide a link as where we can buy chargers for V2 batteries?

On the upgrade thats a tough call. The V2 just doesn't perform as well as the V1. There is a noticeable difference on the O-phos versus the V2. The O-Phos wins in that department. Once G get the new top that's delivering the power the first one was supposed too it would be a no brainer but right now I think the O-Phos handily beats the V2. Especially on the 1.5's. O-Phos and 1.5's has been my daily driver for a while now.

and I will call BS on the charger. I didn't buy a e-cig and hack it for concentrates. I bought a concentrate rig that came with a charger that's not very well suited for the task. Its not the consumers fault the manufacturer made an engineering error by including a charger originally intended for something different. In my line of work we call that an integration error.

Here's all you need to know about PureGold.

http://tetralabs.com/puregold_technical.php

There are only two kinds gold with Limonene and Red without (limonene). They never posted a detailed breakdown of the later.

now PG is coming in vials and not just gel caps anymore.

Top Bottom