Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

still working on this thing... been on it all day still getting no vapor. smh this sucks any other ideas why im getting no vapor? battery - fully charged and working. Cartridge just filled 3 days ago and used it the past 2 days fine but today not getting anything. Cartridge is heating up... but no vapor when enhaling.... Possible reason for this: store it in closet lying down (heard you are supposed to store it upright?).. closet also pretty cold area these days did the oil harden? Thought it might have so heated the top portion of the cartridge with lighter... still no vapor... what could be the issue? Just filled this thing 3 days ago with some good oil from the club paid 40+ for it don't want to have to buy another gram of it already for no reason

bombaysippin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
still working on this thing... been on it all day still getting no vapor. smh this sucks any other ideas why im getting no vapor? battery - fully charged and working. Cartridge just filled 3 days ago and used it the past 2 days fine but today not getting anything. Cartridge is heating up... but no vapor when enhaling.... Possible reason for this: store it in closet lying down (heard you are supposed to store it upright?).. closet also pretty cold area these days did the oil harden? Thought it might have so heated the top portion of the cartridge with lighter... still no vapor... what could be the issue? Just filled this thing 3 days ago with some good oil from the club paid 40+ for it don't want to have to buy another gram of it already for no reason

Do you have another empty cartridge? just put it on and press the button see if you see the orange glow in the air tube. If not then most likely bad unit. If bad unit submit a ticket and we will handle it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Do you have another empty cartridge? just put it on and press the button see if you see the orange glow in the air tube. If not then most likely bad unit. If bad unit submit a ticket and we will handle it.
yes. I already did that.... I put the empty cartridge screwed in then pressed the button and saw the orange glow... any other ideas?

bombaysippin,

OF

yes. I already did that.... I put the empty cartridge screwed in then pressed the button and saw the orange glow... any other ideas?

How much is left in there (do you have a scale and weight before adding?)?

Two thoughts, either what you did with storage prompted a shift in the load (laid down on it's side hot with low charge weight??) or Murphy got you with a partial heater failure at just that moment....and he could do that for a laugh, trust me on that.

Anyway, how much concentrate is left in there? I've had poor luck with a stall on a small charge, I couldn't get it to melt down well until I added another half gram on top of it.

what do you mean by this? see a orange glow even with a filled cartridge?

No, the glow can't be seen once the heater gets covered with oil. You should check this before loading a new cart (in case it's bad already so you don't waste concentrate). Check quickly, avoid heating it dry more than a few seconds, look straight down the tube against a dark background.

OF

OF,

JoeKickass

So you have a cart that is giving you problems...

And a brand new cart you just confirmed is working...

Maayybbee reclaim to the new cart??

JoeKickass,

terryx1st

Can the v2 be used with the old cartridges? how long does one fully charged battery last? how many puffs? and will the new cartridges find their way to dispensaries.

terryx1st,

2clicker

Observer

are you getting airflow? the cart could just be clogged. you said it worked fine for 2 days and now all of the sudden no vapor...? sounds like a clog to me.

i have to unclog just about every time to go to reuse a cart. and i know im not pulling too hard. these Omi can be a PITA IMO. when they are working they are great though.

2clicker,

2clicker

Observer
Can the v2 be used with the old cartridges? how long does one fully charged battery last? how many puffs? and will the new cartridges find their way to dispensaries.

yes the carts and V2 are threaded the same. not sure about the battery, but it would depend on how often your using it. how many puffs would depend on how much you loaded into the cart, how much you take per hit, heat setting, etc... a few variables there.. not a definite answer to that one. the carts are the same so they are already in dispensaries.

2clicker,
are you getting airflow? the cart could just be clogged. you said it worked fine for 2 days and now all of the sudden no vapor...? sounds like a clog to me.

i have to unclog just about every time to go to reuse a cart. and i know im not pulling too hard. these Omi can be a PITA IMO. when they are working they are great though.
how do i unclog it? sometimes I will get no airflow and it feels like a clog but most of the time I get airflow

bombaysippin,

JoeKickass

yes the carts and V2 are threaded the same. not sure about the battery, but it would depend on how often your using it. how many puffs would depend on how much you loaded into the cart, how much you take per hit, heat setting, etc... a few variables there.. not a definite answer to that one. the carts are the same so they are already in dispensaries.

THC can give you a ballpark figure but I think it was something like 400 few second hits per gram. Also, maybe he was talking about the different ohm carts, I haven't been able to find any 1.5 or 5 ohm carts in Harborside or Elemental yet...

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
the 400 hits where on the 2.4 ohm on v1 setting, 5 second hits.

Ok also v2 Chromes ready to purchase.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
I just picked up a black v2. Beautiful device. A bit too much so... my wife is eying it. I know it's days in my pocket are numbered.

So I may need to get a second, but can't decide. What is the chrome finish like? Is it as durable/lasting as the black? I know chrome often gets tarnished over time. How do the black vs. chrome Persei's hold up cosmetically to heavy use?

GReYAReA,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I just picked up a black v2. Beautiful device. A bit too much so... my wife is eying it. I know it's days in my pocket are numbered.

So I may need to get a second, but can't decide. What is the chrome finish like? Is it as durable/lasting as the black? I know chrome often gets tarnished over time. How do the black vs. chrome Persei's hold up cosmetically to heavy use?

You dont have to worry about on the v2 as they are limited lifetime warranty, and full warranty first year.

Just read our warranty page and you will understand.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
turns out that cartridge was the problem. Bought a gram of CBD Oil and put it into my empty new cartridge screwed'r in and magic.

bombaysippin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
what are the details of the trade in? i only have this v1 a few weeks, but broke 2 chargers.
one was only the center contact, i repaired it.
the newer one isn't as simple, seems to be wired correctly but no workie.

That is why we moved away from these units, we can replace the charger, or we can upgrade your unit for $45. the details are on our website on the upgrade options.

The v2 has a beefed up charger, 2 batteries ( cell ) and 1 unit, 1 fill tool, 1 cartridge, and 1 heavy duty carry case.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

I guess I didn't want to accept the fact I just blew 40 on a gram of oil and only got to use it 3 days. SMH.

THX tho

Did you miss my post??

So you have a cart that is giving you problems...

And a brand new cart you just confirmed is working...

Maayybbee reclaim to the new cart??

Reclaim means hold the dead cart upside down with pliers and heat it with a lighter, pour the oil into the fill tool into a working cart.

JoeKickass,

nickzzzx

Has anybody polished their Omicron yet? I know some do wraps...
Here's my polished/shaved main unit next to a standard one.
2.jpg

21.jpg

nickzzzx,
Reactions: rufrothy

Silvercloud538

how do i unclog it? sometimes I will get no airflow and it feels like a clog but most of the time I get airflow

Check it out ,when you rip heavier material (ie.,indicas) ,you will hav to pull harder than sattys ,og's ~

Berfore you pull hard ,take sherlock hits 'til vapor/smoke is visible when you pause inhalatiion ,then hit it

stronger 'til you feel tugging in your chest (locked/loaded) ~ w/ lighter sattys/og's ,don't pull at all ,just

sip easy ~ When finished ripping be sure to continue inhaling strong

after button release to help avoid clogging ~ Hope this clarifys

JoeKickass

I've been waiting for that comparison pic since I heard about the v2, thank you!!

Check it out ,when you rip heavier material (ie.,indicas) ,you will hav to pull harder than sattys ,og's ~

~ w/ lighter sattys/og's ,don't pull at all ,just

sip easy ~

Has anyone else ever experienced a difference between indicas and sativas? I have some afgooey that works as well as sour diesel...

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom