Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

VirginHarvester

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Update for you guys.
Omicron will get herb cartridges, they might sometimes over cook your herb, trying to fix this now. If we can fix it then they will get it.
So no guarantee on the Omicron flower cart?

Will Omicron get a "nail hit" cartridge as well?

Attention omicron owners, please remember to clean your screws from time to time.
You talking about screws.threads for the cartridge cover? I noticed mine is getting tougher to take on and off. Tried a dab of WD40 and it helped.

Alpha is in its last stages and we should introduce that soon.
What's Alpha, did I miss something?

How can I participate in the contest?

VirginHarvester,

Darb

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Darb said:
It says to store the cartridges between 10 and 27 deg celcius.
Will it somehow damage them if they get cold?
I'm expecting mine in the mail any day now and I live up north. I sure hope
my cartridges are ok

Not that's fine lower temps do nothing juts the higher temps are sometimes issue in the summer when left in car under direct sunlight.

Wow.
Thanks for the quick response.
I'm not quite used to customer service like this.
First the Omicron that I gave as a gift had some small issues that were resolved right away.
Then there were going to be some shipping issues as I live out of country. Also quickly resolved.
Keep up the good work guys!!!

Can't wait to finally get my own Omicron in a few days!!!!!

Darb,

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Darb said:
my cartridges are ok

Not that's fine lower temps do nothing juts the higher temps are sometimes issue in the summer when left in car under direct sunlight.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, G, but within reason this doesn't matter before the cart has been filled, right?

That is temperature in shipment is not an issue. Again, within reason.

OF

OF,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Are you expecting around 40min with the herb carts on the Persei I take it? Would it also be correct to assume with the herb carts on Omicron(pending you get it right), battery life would be a bit less? Do you know based on initial testing how long it lasts on the Omicron?

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
VirginHarvester said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Update for you guys.
Omicron will get herb cartridges, they might sometimes over cook your herb, trying to fix this now. If we can fix it then they will get it.
So no guarantee on the Omicron flower cart?

Will Omicron get a "nail hit" cartridge as well?

Attention omicron owners, please remember to clean your screws from time to time.
You talking about screws.threads for the cartridge cover? I noticed mine is getting tougher to take on and off. Tried a dab of WD40 and it helped.

Alpha is in its last stages and we should introduce that soon.
What's Alpha, did I miss something?

How can I participate in the contest?

Contest is over,

Omicrons getting erb cartridges, Persei is getting herb attachment, the 8 is the herb attachment.

I would use alcohol to clean the screw. Iso is good.

Alpha is another vape we have coming out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
OF said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Darb said:
my cartridges are ok

Please correct me if I'm wrong, G, but within reason this doesn't matter before the cart has been filled, right?

That is temperature in shipment is not an issue. Again, within reason.

OF

Storage temps boss I for full cartridges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lesvape said:
Are you expecting around 40min with the herb carts on the Persei I take it? Would it also be correct to assume with the herb carts on Omicron(pending you get it right), battery life would be a bit less? Do you know based on initial testing how long it lasts on the Omicron?

The Persei will get a herb attachment the omicron will get a cartridge if we can get the Danm thing to work properly.

The herb cartridge will work about 100 to 300 times before battery needs recharging. Once again limited to battery power.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
lesvape said:

The Persei will get a herb attachment the omicron will get a cartridge if we can get the Danm thing to work properly.

The herb cartridge will work about 100 to 300 times before battery needs recharging. Once again limited to battery power.
This will be interesting. I'm sure the Vapors here will have it perfected in no time. How much flower to use, button hold down time, # of vapes between cart refills. Oh ya, I can see it now. So, OF, I'm taking my spot towards the back of the........... Damn this is a long walk...;)

Jeppy,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
dankd420 said:
Perhaps i'm just blind but i couldn't figure out how to get weedmaps to show me a long table of dispensaries carying wax's, just the 5 that show up when typing into the main search box.

To rectify this i took 15 minutes this afternoon to put together a basic html page that uses their api to get that info. If it doesnt search the right location go to weedmaps.com, get the map to your local area and do a search, then go back to this page.

http://pastehtml.com/view/bjve09b8l.html

EDIT: repoint to new version with price filter

nice

ru_frothi,

OF

Jeppy said:
This will be interesting. I'm sure the Vapors here will have it perfected in no time. How much flower to use, button hold down time, # of vapes between cart refills. Oh ya, I can see it now. So, OF, I'm taking my spot towards the back of the........... Damn this is a long walk...;)

Hey, what you just said! Not to quibble, but I for one find it interesting right now. I too am sure the stout hands here about are gonna wring this one out with their usual enthusiasm but I also think 'perfection' is sometimes relative. Some guys are just looking for a different ideal I guess. Happens sometimes when it comes to women too you know?

I'm not so sure walking all the way back to the end is the right call either. Rather I'd have a seat up close. I think once the release happens that line is gonna move right out, the rear end will come to you in plenty of time. Until then, stay near the front even if not in line yet and stay sharp. Look for the guys with blissful looks, some of them will have theirs already and are sure to be in party spirits and at least some will be eager to share. It's the way of good folks, I'm thinking. Most will share at some level.

Until then, hang tough. We have every reason to expect it soon, doing it's job as advertised, and being 'done right'.

OF

OF,

msb241178

Just ordered a double kit through PlanetVape, fantastic deal on at the moment especially combined with a FC discount code.

Much respect to FLskwat for also offering a great deal.

msb241178,
G

wow im really impressed with the delta 9 crews fast, dedicated customer service. Also they are listening to what we want which is freaking awesome

thnks delta9

looking forward to the flower carts on the omicron....im gonna fill mine with bubble hash :o

Guest,

OF

msb241178 said:
Thanks for the advice

You're very welcome. Folks saying 'thanks' is all to rare these days in so many places, I'm sorry I missed this before.

Best wishes, keep a good watch on the Omicron when you show it off to friends.....best to be sure who's pocket it goes home in you know..... I'm sure they're good guys and all, but they're also only human and are gonna fall in love too. And you know what that love stuff does to some guys......

rastavape said:
looking forward to the flower carts on the omicron....im gonna fill mine with bubble hash :o

Is that possible? I know it's not released and all, but I'd missed the part where bubble hash is going to work in the upcoming "Flower" cart. It would be sweet, no doubt, but I'm not sure it's possible. Lots of vapes I can think of handle herb just fine but choke on bubble hash. Do you know something I don't?

TIA

OF

Edit: Added second post

OF,
G

of- i dunno i was just gonna mix up some ground herb and bubble and see what happens? :uhoh:

Guest,

OF

rastavape said:
of- i dunno i was just gonna mix up some ground herb and bubble and see what happens? :uhoh:

That's the spirit, Lad! If we don't get official word otherwise, I'm sure it's gonna get tried. Hopefully the first of us will tell the rest?

In a fun way this product seems to be able to change expectations (raising them, of course), which is a very good thing overall.

OF

OF,

dankd420

rastavape said:
dankd420 said:
rastavape said:
awesome bro thanks so much
rufrothy said:

Since a few people found it usefull i took a few more minutes today to cleanup the Weedmaps menu search. Same functionality just looks a little nicer

http://pastehtml.com/view/bjyanhlhh.html

you know i bookmarked it :ko:

Yea but due to the hosting service(a free html paste site) i cant change a previously posted file, i can only post a new one with a new link.

dankd420,

OF

dankd420 said:
Since a few people found it usefull i took a few more minutes today to cleanup the Weedmaps menu search. Same functionality just looks a little nicer

I'm not sure why, but I just put in "Pure Gold" I see Elemental 'has it' (they don't think so, hasn't been on their menu in a week or more) and don't see Harborside SJ (who thinks they've had it for about the same time).

http://elementalwellnesscenter.com/Menu/StrainMenu.html#Concentrates
https://www.stickyguide.com/dispens...er-san-jose/products/thc-gold-squeeze-tube--3

At the least, a backup check might be good before reaching for the car keys?

OF

OF,

Keak420

Pure golds are only 25-30 in Santa Cruz got 4 for 100 last trip. Glad I moved out of sj, gilroy is closer to Santa cruz. Btw angel care has a savage line up and is cheaper then elemental IMO.

Keak420,

dankd420

OF said:
dankd420 said:

I'm not sure why, but I just put in "Pure Gold" I see Elemental 'has it' (they don't think so, hasn't been on their menu in a week or more) and don't see Harborside SJ (who thinks they've had it for about the same time).

http://elementalwellnesscenter.com/Menu/StrainMenu.html#Concentrates
https://www.stickyguide.com/dispens...er-san-jose/products/thc-gold-squeeze-tube--3

At the least, a backup check might be good before reaching for the car keys?

OF

Hmm, I hadn't noticed that but it seems the weedmaps menu search is not fully up-to date with their internal menus. Most likely it uses some independent text-search engine that gets updated at certain scheduled times instead of as the menus change. From the outside i don't think i could do anything to fix that beyond screen scraping all their menus and doing my own search. Good catch thanks! I probably wouldn't have double checked

If your looking for pure gold i was at Canna Culture Collective (off Hillsdale, near 87 and capitol) last night and they have the new pure gold in(the red color with limonene) but they want full retail 40/.5

Last week i picked up the old clear-color pure gold at Palliative Health Center off Zanker road(brokaw/101), they still have it on their menu as 33/.5 after tax updated < 24hrs ago. They also have a bunch of new co2 on their menu. I picked up the blue dream co2 and its pretty wonderful. Loaded really easy, requires little to no prime and has a tasty lemon flavor.

Regarding CCC I ended up getting some Power Plant gold flake last night as i hadn't tried flake before. They also did 10% off for a new patient and had 5 packs of omicron cartidges for $50, so took advantage of the discount and got a 5 pack for $45 :) The gold flake is actually the most frustrating thing to load that I've tried so far. It melts with enough heat applied to it but it quickly cools to a hard-candy consistency and really required patience to get it to go down the cartridge. Other things I've loaded go kinda molten and slide down the whole cartridge. This stuff would melt, move about a quarter of the way down the cartridge and cool down to a rock. Now that its loaded it also takes a couple primes to get going with the vapor.

dankd420,

funkin

Keak420 said:
Pure golds are only 25-30 in Santa Cruz got 4 for 100 last trip. Glad I moved out of sj, gilroy is closer to Santa cruz. Btw angel care has a savage line up and is cheaper then elemental IMO.

Where in Santa Cruz? That might be worth a trip since I can't get a reply from Tetralabs.

funkin,

dankd420

Keak420 said:
Pure golds are only 25-30 in Santa Cruz got 4 for 100 last trip.

Good catch! I probably would have never found it before but searching pure gold on the search turns up

25 Pure Gold (Squeeze Tube) Concentrate Santa Cruz Mountain Collective Felton, CA. Lowest price anywhere in the state according to weedmaps.

Thats actually a great location, Grab the motorcycle a hit hwy 9 in Saratoga, blast down to felton for some low priced pure gold and a great time getting there and back :)

dankd420,

funkin

dankd420 said:
Keak420 said:
Pure golds are only 25-30 in Santa Cruz got 4 for 100 last trip.

Good catch! I probably would have never found it before but searching pure gold on the search turns up

25 Pure Gold (Squeeze Tube) Concentrate Santa Cruz Mountain Collective Felton, CA. Lowest price anywhere in the state according to weedmaps.

Thats actually a great location, Grab the motorcycle a hit hwy 9 in Saratoga, blast down to felton for some low priced pure gold and a great time getting there and back :)

Ahh ok, there we go. I might be headed to SC soon.. lol

funkin,

kertong

*please delete me*
@OF: Harborside SJ does not sell "Pure Gold", but instead they do sell something almost identical called "THC Gold". It looks to be darker and more amber in color, and I'm guessing it doesn't have the lemon/citrus scent added. The biggest difference though, seems to be the CBD content - the pure gold tests at 73% thc / 5% CBD according to elemental wellness, while the THC Gold tests at 73% and <1% CBD. ymmv though, I hear % test results vary quite a bit too so I'm not sure how reliable it is.

kertong,
Top Bottom