Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

brian420

i just received a shipping confirmation from w9tech, don't have any outstanding orders with delta9vapes either which is why i was a bit surprised :p

can anyone shed some light on what this might be?

edit: sorted out, was just a mistake :p

brian420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
i just received a shipping confirmation from w9tech, don't have any outstanding orders with delta9vapes either which is why i was a bit surprised :p

can anyone shed some light on what this might be?

Can you give me the order number?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

sgvpunk

Hey g. Are the replacement batteries for the hvd up on the d9 site yet? And if so which ones are they? Also has anyone tried the new upgraded hvd top for 10$ if so how do you like it?

sgvpunk,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Hey g. Are the replacement batteries for the hvd up on the d9 site yet? And if so which ones are they? Also has anyone tried the new upgraded hvd top for 10$ if so how do you like it?
they are quite nice, shorter than the HVD, same size as original v2 head's, but unregulated, and of course no tap on, tap off button, normal operations.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
they are up. blue 14250. if you like the first v2 top you'll like the 10 top. smaller than the hvd top by a few cm. not on/off. hold button like v2, but unreg so more power from the battery. def. worth 10, specially with the sale today, imo

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

The V2.5 heads are not HVD tops. They are made to be used with a single 3.7v battery.

The HVD replacement batteries are 14250 they are on the site.

Hey THC,
This is my first post here because I made an account to ask you something directly. My Omicron v2 no longer seem to function, as whenever I press the button I get 3 flashes from my LED, and then nothing. Both batteries have this result, despite the charger still telling me they are full. I received my V 2.5 top today and I thought that would fix my problem, but that top has the same results. I also received 5 new carts today which have no effect. I can't find a single mention of this problem in this entire thread, so I was wondering if you had any idea what the cause might be, and if you know a solution.
Much thanks,
CC

Concentrated Cripness,
Hey THC,
This is my first post here because I made an account to ask you something directly. My Omicron v2 no longer seem to function, as whenever I press the button I get 3 flashes from my LED, and then nothing. Both batteries have this result, despite the charger still telling me they are full. I received my V 2.5 top today and I thought that would fix my problem, but that top has the same results. I also received 5 new carts today which have no effect. I can't find a single mention of this problem in this entire thread, so I was wondering if you had any idea what the cause might be, and if you know a solution.
Much thanks,
CC

Concentrated Cripness,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey THC,
Much thanks,
CC

Best thing i would suggest is start a ticket, but sounds like a battery issue or a charger problem.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Best thing i would suggest is start a ticket, but sounds like a battery issue or a charger problem.

Ticket was started right before i posted here, just thought you might have a quick answer for me on here. Im leaning towards a battery problem, but if that's it then both my batteries simultaneously malfunctioned, which would be quite odd. And they still make the charger light go 'red, to blinking, to green'.

Also, the V 2.5 head is now stuck it seems, and I already scraped the threads when this happened earlier, should I try and force it off or just leave it?

Concentrated Cripness,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Ticket was started right before i posted here, just thought you might have a quick answer for me on here. Im leaning towards a battery problem, but if that's it then both my batteries simultaneously malfunctioned, which would be quite odd. And they still make the charger light go 'red, to blinking, to green'.

Also, the V 2.5 head is now stuck it seems, and I already scraped the threads when this happened earlier, should I try and force it off or just leave it?
try dripping a drop of mineral oil, or such thru the tube. leave for a few secs and sloooowwly try to unbind. worked for me.

nope no carts, or mouthpieces or even fill tool. Just the unit, batteries and charger.
Awesome. I'll pack them up now and see if the UPS store is still open. Unless i need to wait to do this officially through the ticket somehow?

And by the way, thank you for your insanely fast responses and helpfulness. This customer service is what makes me very glad I picked your company over the others. You will prosper if you treat every problem like this.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Awesome. I'll pack them up now and see if the UPS store is still open. Unless i need to wait to do this officially through the ticket somehow?

And by the way, thank you for your insanely fast responses and helpfulness. This customer service is what makes me very glad I picked your company over the others. You will prosper if you treat every problem like this.

Thanks boss, thats why im online almost 24/7

Just send the unit in, and when CS responds to your ticket tell them you already shipped it out, because i said you can.

Top Bottom