Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

weedemon

enthusiast
The new persei sounds cool to me, but I am curious, whats the advantage of varying the voltage? hotter and colder burning temp of the coil inside? longer life from a certain battery type?

and 2ndly,
shobi said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Then we will introduce 10000 cartridges for trial by you guys to see what it will do in the real world and what issues pop up.
We will introduce a coupon code for FC members to purchase the cartridges at half price. For the first week they are available. Online orders only.

How long til we can try the new leakproof cartridges?

are these the same as the one that hits like a nail? or is that one a 3rd cart type?

very much looking forward to knowing more! :)

weedemon,

vapor 4 life

I guess THC Sci s a Futurama fan Omicron Persei 8 is a planet inhabited by large aliens that frequently attempt to invade Earth. The Omicronians are ruled by Emperor Lrrr and his wife Ndnd. It is a habitable planet orbiting the star Omicron Persei, which is about 1000 light years from Earth; this convenient coincidence allows the Omicronians in the 31st century to view 21st century television broadcasts.
I wonder if Matt Groening the creator of the Simpsons and Futurama is a stoner and if so He should be rockin Thc Sci awesome devices.

vapor 4 life,

408_Grow

vapor 4 life said:
I guess THC Sci s a Futurama fan Omicron Persei 8 is a planet inhabited by large aliens that frequently attempt to invade Earth. The Omicronians are ruled by Emperor Lrrr and his wife Ndnd. It is a habitable planet orbiting the star Omicron Persei, which is about 1000 light years from Earth; this convenient coincidence allows the Omicronians in the 31st century to view 21st century television broadcasts.
I wonder if Matt Groening the creator of the Simpsons and Futurama is a stoner and if so He should be rockin Thc Sci awesome devices.

Lmao,big futurama fan eh?

408_Grow,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
That is pretty funny. That one never crossed my mind, even after watching a Lrrr heavy episode the other day(one of the newer ones where he separates from his wife).

Can you tell us more about the flower/plant add-on? It's a cartridge that works on both models, right? Not a whole separate top/atty(so to speak)? I also take battery life should be no different with flowers vs oils.

Do you have any plans for a vape and charge version of the battery, so we can take our meds when the battery is low(similar to how some ecig models are). I would snatch one of those models up pretty quickly.

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
vapor 4 life said:

I knew someone would get it. haha. Nice one. We do have a project called 8 so it would be Omicron Persei 8 when we are done.

Guys all the cartridges will be interchangeable,

Current cartridges being worked on is

Leak Proof
Flower
Nail
They are all different.

I cant talk about release dates yet on anything or about any of the cartridges other then the fact we have them and working on them.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Errl

Edited. Sorry, you guys are right this is their product thread not a place for me to rant.

Errl,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Is it possible to elaborate more on what the nail carts are? Will battery life be the same with all carts or will some require more heat/battery?

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Errl said:
Went from charging a ridiculous amount for a standard e cig with fancy threading and a modified CE2 cartomizer to charging WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much for a standard e cig "tube mod" battery.

Where are these prices coming from Omicron guys? Why not just sell the units at the actual market price instead of doing these INSANE markups! The only thing special you guys are putting out is the carts. I really hope someone figures out your threading and starts giving away adapters so that you guys are forced to sell your product for a reasonable price.

Sorry but someone has to say it. You guys are raping us on prices.

Check it out guys: you can get a standard ecig kit with 2 batteries for LESS THAN 40 at RETAIL! The only thing different between the Omicron and other e cigs is the THREADING! You can also buy regular tube mod batteries for less than 100 and again the ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE THREADING!

I really like the products you guys are coming out with. Your cartos are unique for sure. That being the case why not just make the threading normal 510 and sell them for more $? Leave it to the user to decide what device he/she should use. Plus then it leaves you more time to focus on developing your cartos!

Can I ask you a question what happens when your $40 unit breaks down? Or your
$100 mod pipe?

Do they have employees to worry about?

Do they have wholesale system? a Distributor network?

Do they have to pay attorneys fees for patent protection?

Do they have a warehouse they are working out of?

Are they just online store?

Do they have a research program?

24/7 customer service?

Advertisement costs?

Do you know we have a trade in deal for a Omicron for $25?

All of these things needs to be considered.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lesvape said:
Is it possible to elaborate more on what the nail carts are? Will battery life be the same with all carts or will some require more heat/battery?

Yes battery life will be same with all cartridges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

eLiguL

Errl said:
Went from charging a ridiculous amount for a standard e cig with fancy threading and a modified CE2 cartomizer to charging WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much for a standard e cig "tube mod" battery.

Where are these prices coming from Omicron guys? Why not just sell the units at the actual market price instead of doing these INSANE markups! The only thing special you guys are putting out is the carts. I really hope someone figures out your threading and starts giving away adapters so that you guys are forced to sell your product for a reasonable price.

Sorry but someone has to say it. You guys are raping us on prices.

Check it out guys: you can get a standard ecig kit with 2 batteries for LESS THAN 40 at RETAIL! The only thing different between the Omicron and other e cigs is the THREADING! You can also buy regular tube mod batteries for less than 100 and again the ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE THREADING!

I really like the products you guys are coming out with. Your cartos are unique for sure. That being the case why not just make the threading normal 510 and sell them for more $? Leave it to the user to decide what device he/she should use. Plus then it leaves you more time to focus on developing your cartos!

Was this a passive aggressive compliment? You like the product but wont pay for it? Yes they charge a premium but they are also the innovators.

Simply put, if you dont think its worth the price, dont buy it.

Theres no need to come in their thread and start a flame war.

/end rant

eLiguL,

Pcpvapors

This may have been answered previously but does that trade in offer apply to any vaporizer?

Pcpvapors,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Pcpvapors said:
This may have been answered previously but does that trade in offer apply to any vaporizer?

Trade in deal only applies for the Omicron.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Errl

I know there's no flower carto, there's no oil, and there's certainly no "nail like hit" oil carto from any other company and I definitely respect Delta9 for being able to accomplish what they have. I have just done oodles of research into the Omicron as well as standard e cigs and the prices Omicron is charging just doesn't line up.

I have no right to complain about the price of the carto in my mind, because that is where you guys have really created something special and I feel whatever price you want to ask for that is fair. But when you're charging over 3-4x the retail price of a comparable e cig battery with nothing different or unique besides the threading that's what annoys me.

The fact that you are able to offer a trade in deal of 25 for a kit shows just how much your product costs really are. All of your stuff is made in China right? That means you're paying atleast somewhat the same prices as other e cig retailers for their product.

Errl,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Errl said:
I know there's no flower carto, there's no oil, and there's certainly no "nail like hit" oil carto from any other company and I definitely respect Delta9 for being able to accomplish what they have. I have just done oodles of research into the Omicron as well as standard e cigs and the prices Omicron is charging just doesn't line up.

I have no right to complain about the price of the carto in my mind, because that is where you guys have really created something special and I feel whatever price you want to ask for that is fair. But when you're charging over 3-4x the retail price of a comparable e cig battery with nothing different or unique besides the threading that's what annoys me.

The fact that you are able to offer a trade in deal of 25 for a kit shows just how much your product costs really are. All of your stuff is made in China right? That means you're paying atleast somewhat the same prices as other e cig retailers for their product.

I guess you did not read my response to your post, but ok.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
PurpleHaazeHashOil said:
How do you clean an Eclipse Water Vape for the trade-in deal?

Off topic, but remove the O-rings from metal body, then soak the body in ISO as necessary until clean. Swab O-rings carefully and briefly with low % iso until they're clean, or replace them. I'm a big fan of the Eclipse H20, it's an awesome little kit and I wish I had more chances to use it. I know some people are talking about the Omicron replacing it functionally, which is really impressive if true because the Eclipse ropes. The video of it milking that bong do make me optimistic.

This bit about connections which break from the industry standard for the company's sake reminds me of the nonsensical Apple-specific USB cable and what a needless PITA they are.

charliedontsurf,

vapor 4 life

Keep up the good work THC Sci Love what you guys are coming up with. I feel the prices are fair considering they are coming up with things we barely knew were possible. The amount of research and development that goes into these products must be huge. These devices are the future and Im lovin it. If they seem overpriced then do not buy them. The presentation packaging and the feal of the Omicron is top notch. I would still buy from them even if there was a cheaper knockoff adapter. Can't wait to see these new carts ! Just filled my 6th cart with some vac purged Og kush Sour D shatter BHO

vapor 4 life,

eLiguL

lesvape said:
What is the nail cart for?
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
we have a new cartridge coming out, each hit equals to a nail hit, different then our leak proofs that are being tested next week.

4th Generaltion Nail Cartridges.

eLiguL,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Oh wow I didn't know eclipse h2o's were included in that trade-in deal.

So just to clarify If I was to send my eclipse h2o kit in, case and all (actually one of the vapor whip deals broke, the 14mm one if that makes any difference, but I have clean vials) I can get an omicron battery, cartridge and charger/case for 25 + shipping?

MarcellusWiley,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
MarcellusWiley said:
Oh wow I didn't know eclipse h2o's were included in that trade-in deal.

So just to clarify If I was to send my eclipse h2o kit in, case and all (actually one of the vapor whip deals broke, the 14mm one if that makes any difference, but I have clean vials) I can get an omicron battery, cartridge and charger/case for 25 + shipping?

yes

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom