Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

Jeppy said:
I feel like I just got used by somebody to block while they stole something and I have no idea why. No really, I feel ya, so to speak. My father was the most honest person I have ever known. He managed a mobile home park for several years and once found the wallet of a guy he evicted. He found everything "full of money". I remember the guy coming buy to pick it up. He told my dad "You were the last person in the world I would have ever expected to return my wallet, and with everything in it"! Another time he took over as president of a trap and skeet club. Upon becoming president he and I were cleaning out the back of the clubhouse and he found over a thousand dollars. I asked him who knew about the money? "me seeing dollar signs" He said "nobody, just you and me". I then asked what he was going to do with it. He said "well I'm going to turn it in to the club, what did you think I was going to do with it"? I disgustingly said "man, you have to be the most honest person I ever met". He said, "thanks, that means a lot to me". I said, I didn't mean it as a compliment". He said, "well thats the way I took it". He then finished by saying, "boy, if I don't don't have shit, not a penny to my name, I'll always have my honesty and that's more than 90% of the people". "My honesty means something to me". That being said, if he thought for one minute someone was questioning his honesty, LOOKOUT!

WOW! Great story. He musta been a man to step aside for. Must make you proud to have such genetics.

Thanks very much for sharing.

OF

Edit: After reflecting a bit more on this excellent story, I'm reminded of the excellent Franklin quote, "Always do right; it will gratify the few and astound the many". Thanks again. OF

OF,

OF

SoundBoss said:
@ OF : I didn't weigh the cart because I don't have a proper scale unfortunately. 200 hits is just a rough estimate, but they weren't really hits that yielded anything. The heat source is visibly working so I don't think the cartridge is damaged, so I tried about a half dozen times to heat the top of the cartridge so any extract along the sides would settle towards the bottom. Despite that, I started thinking it was empty because no matter how much I primed it (to the point it was too hot to hold), I'd inhale 3 or 4 consecutive times to see absolutely nothing come out of my mouth. For the first 2 or 3 days I got very small hits; nothing compared to what I've seen from other people do in videos, and on the 3rd day experienced a clog that was easily remedied. But ever since then the performance has been quickly declining, and it wasn't performing particularly well to start with. I'm just super miffed because all I've been hearing is how "this thing changes the game" or "revolutionized how I medicate". I always thought E-vapes and trippy sticks were a gimmick but I honestly expected a whole lot better, especially considering that I KNOW the performance they're capable of and for the life of me I can't figure it out! >.< and TIA for any help you can give me bro, I appreciate it!

OK, cool, let's see where we can get without the weight confirmation.

How thick is your concentrate at 'room temperature'? Does it melt completely and flow well when hot? These guys can be pretty picky, I killed a cart with a gram of very expensive 'taffy' from a first class clinic. A little debris in the concentrate can quickly foul the wick and put you out of business.

Assuming we're dealing with normal BHO (which should feed fine) it sounds right off like the issue is an air bubble trapped under the load of oil above the first heater such that feed to the wick (actually there are two ends, does that make it singular or plural?) is very lean. I've had just this happen early on. The key is not to have it happen in the first place (of course) by preheating the cart to below the bridge before heating the load itself so the hot concentrate (actually barely warm enough to flow of course) doesn't hit the cold below and 'clot' up right there.

Now for the 'get brave' part. Are you willing to risk the ten dollar cart? I have several times and have not lost yet. Here's what I did:

Hold the cart just below the mid point. Keep it between thumb and forefinger of one hand and keep rolling it back and forth. Don't let it get too hot to hold onto without saying nasty words. Keeping it screwed on the battery provides additional heatsinking and insurance against wrecking the seals at the bottom of the cart. Now start heating it seriously just above your fingers, about where the bridge is. You're trying to heat the oil inside without the tube transferring too much heat down to the seals. Stainless Steel is a very poor conductor of heat, fortunately. Back off on the fire and your fingers should cool off again. Eventually, with luck, the oil will heat enough to flow down. You'll feel the shift as the hot oil shows up lower down and starts to heat the tube from within. Keep it moving and keep turning so you heat from all sides. Sometimes it took me a second or third try (sometimes later on even) until I finally realized how important it was to preheat the tube.

Understanding how it works should help (it did for me at least). There are two heaters. One is across the bottom of the tiny furnace at the bottom that connects to the tube up the center. Air enters the furnace from below, through the center connector contact. The heater is wound around a piece of silica ('glass fiber') wick (looks like a piece of heavy yarn) who's ends stick through the furnace walls into the oil supply. The other heater is wound around the outside of the furnace and over time heats the oil load from below to keep liquid present for the wick to take up. That's where I think you're hung up.

Assuming there's good oil in there still (and there must be if it was good and you only got a few hundred weak hits) the downside risk with aggressive heat is causing leaking. If that happens, just upend the cart, hold it with pliers, and melt the concentrate back out and try again with a fresh cart. In order to get the oil from the bottom of the cart, you'll probably wreck the seals so this is not a good way to check how much oil is left......

Good luck. Please let me know how it goes?

Edit: One other thought. That's a bitty little heater in there, not much heat available. All the cold air you draw in subtracts from that small amount, leaving even less for vaporizing the oil before the time runs out. Pull slow (yes, I know, seems backwards....) to get the most out of the hit. I suggest trying to intentionally go as slow as you can just to see what happens.

DubCRider said:
OF said:
I'm sorry, but I've no idea of what my 'store credit' is or how to check it. Is this the lame $10 offer first made to me that I (I hope politely) declined? I feel I've been plenty clear there.

Please, if you would, answer my question? Have you actually read the 'ticket' exchanges? Do you not see what I'm talking about there? Maybe I'm missing something or am just way off base......

TIA

OF

I have not read the ticket, I'm just the delivery guy. You have 5x the original offer or I can drop a pack of carts to you. I can fill carts with you and share what knowledge I have as well. What ever level of interaction or privacy you seek I can help, just call.

Ah, so! It's starting to make more sense now, you've no way of knowing how I see it then if you haven't actually read what happened. Your assurances are at best second hand. No wonder this is so screwed up......

If you read the ticket, perhaps you'd understand better my frustration?

I'm quite sure you want to 'make it right' but I still object to a waste of your resources when the original goal was about a 'heads up' warning, which now seems hopelessly lost. Thanks also for the offer of help loading, but I'm fairly confident on that part.

My intent for bringing it up here again was to point to a Customer Service system that doesn't always serve the customer.....a point I think you've just contributed to. Perhaps a call is in order, even if 'making me happy' isn't my goal, it might at least clear up some of the confusion?

OF

OF,

eLiguL

SoundBoss said:
@ Jeppy : I've been up and down that page for the past 4 days to no avail. *sigh*

@ OF : I didn't weigh the cart because I don't have a proper scale unfortunately. 200 hits is just a rough estimate, but they weren't really hits that yielded anything. The heat source is visibly working so I don't think the cartridge is damaged, so I tried about a half dozen times to heat the top of the cartridge so any extract along the sides would settle towards the bottom. Despite that, I started thinking it was empty because no matter how much I primed it (to the point it was too hot to hold), I'd inhale 3 or 4 consecutive times to see absolutely nothing come out of my mouth. For the first 2 or 3 days I got very small hits; nothing compared to what I've seen from other people do in videos, and on the 3rd day experienced a clog that was easily remedied. But ever since then the performance has been quickly declining, and it wasn't performing particularly well to start with. I'm just super miffed because all I've been hearing is how "this thing changes the game" or "revolutionized how I medicate". I always thought E-vapes and trippy sticks were a gimmick but I honestly expected a whole lot better, especially considering that I KNOW the performance they're capable of and for the life of me I can't figure it out! >.< and TIA for any help you can give me bro, I appreciate it!

Your experience sounds very similar to the one I had when using the BHO on the left. What I found after destroying my cart to reclaim the oil was that this BHO when heated/cooled repeatedly turns into a hard candy like consistency, it gets stuck to the wall and never moves. Needless to say this type of BHO is not ideal for the Omicron.

I have since moved on to the ISO made oil on the right, this looks very similar to the Pure Gold that the folks at Delta recommend using. This oil behaves like a liquid when heated, so much in fact that I literally pour it in the Omicron with the fill tool. At room temperature it turns into a solid(or at least semi solid i.e. no longer runny) state.

You seem like a person who has their head screwed on straight so I doubt its technique thats holding you back here but instead your oil. Try to find something similar in appearance to the oil on the right. The key is that the oil behaves like a liquid when heated and solid at room temp. I wouldnt really pay attention to how its made BHO or ISO.

Hope that helps.

eLiguL,

JoeKickass

OF said:
DubCRider said:
I have not read the ticket, I'm just the delivery guy. You have 5x the original offer or I can drop a pack of carts to you. I can fill carts with you and share what knowledge I have as well. What ever level of interaction or privacy you seek I can help, just call.

Ah, so! It's starting to make more sense now, you've no way of knowing how I see it then if you haven't actually read what happened. Your assurances are at best second hand. No wonder this is so screwed up......

I'm quite sure you want to 'make it right' but I still object to a waste of your resources when the original goal was about a 'heads up' warning, which now seems hopelessly lost. Thanks also for the offer of help loading, but I'm fairly confident on that part.

My intent for bringing it up here again was to point to a Customer Service system that doesn't always serve the customer.....a point I think you've just contributed to. Perhaps a call is in order, even if 'making me happy' isn't my goal, it might at least clear up some of the confusion?

OF

I have a feeling OF was only in it for the principle. Pretend I work for THC:

"Dear OF,

Thank you for bringing this defective unit to our attention, we work hard to ensure every cart is tested before leaving our factory but we are not yet flawless. I personally apologize for any inconvenience this defective cartridge might have caused you. Where would you like your free replacement cartridge shipped?

Sincerely,
THC Scientific (Earthling Resource Department)"

Would that have satisfied?

EDIT: I know the legal stuff would be a nightmare but Omicron kits really should come with a free PureGold to make sure first time users always leave happy.

JoeKickass,

DubCRider

OF said:
SoundBoss said:

OK, cool, let's see where we can get without the weight confirmation.

How thick is your concentrate at 'room temperature'? Does it melt completely and flow well when hot? These guys can be pretty picky, I killed a cart with a gram of very expensive 'taffy' from a first class clinic. A little debris in the concentrate can quickly foul the wick and put you out of business.

Assuming we're dealing with normal BHO (which should feed fine) it sounds right off like the issue is an air bubble trapped under the load of oil above the first heater such that feed to the wick (actually there are two ends, does that make it singular or plural?) is very lean. I've had just this happen early on. The key is not to have it happen in the first place (of course) by preheating the cart to below the bridge before heating the load itself so the hot concentrate (actually barely warm enough to flow of course) doesn't hit the cold below and 'clot' up right there.

Now for the 'get brave' part. Are you willing to risk the ten dollar cart? I have several times and have not lost yet. Here's what I did:

Hold the cart just below the mid point. Keep it between thumb and forefinger of one hand and keep rolling it back and forth. Don't let it get too hot to hold onto without saying nasty words. Keeping it screwed on the battery provides additional heatsinking and insurance against wrecking the seals at the bottom of the cart. Now start heating it seriously just above your fingers, about where the bridge is. You're trying to heat the oil inside without the tube transferring too much heat down to the seals. Stainless Steel is a very poor conductor of heat, fortunately. Back off on the fire and your fingers should cool off again. Eventually, with luck, the oil will heat enough to flow down. You'll feel the shift as the hot oil shows up lower down and starts to heat the tube from within. Keep it moving and keep turning so you heat from all sides. Sometimes it took me a second or third try (sometimes later on even) until I finally realized how important it was to preheat the tube.

Understanding how it works should help (it did for me at least). There are two heaters. One is across the bottom of the tiny furnace at the bottom that connects to the tube up the center. Air enters the furnace from below, through the center connector contact. The heater is wound around a piece of silica ('glass fiber') wick (looks like a piece of heavy yarn) who's ends stick through the furnace walls into the oil supply. The other heater is wound around the outside of the furnace and over time heats the oil load from below to keep liquid present for the wick to take up. That's where I think you're hung up.

Assuming there's good oil in there still (and there must be if it was good and you only got a few hundred weak hits) the downside risk with aggressive heat is causing leaking. If that happens, just upend the cart, hold it with pliers, and melt the concentrate back out and try again with a fresh cart. In order to get the oil from the bottom of the cart, you'll probably wreck the seals so this is not a good way to check how much oil is left......

Edit: One other thought. That's a bitty little heater in there, not much heat available. All the cold air you draw in subtracts from that small amount, leaving even less for vaporizing the oil before the time runs out. Pull slow (yes, I know, seems backwards....) to get the most out of the hit. I suggest trying to intentionally go as slow as you can just to see what happens.

DubCRider said:
OF said:
I'm sorry, but I've no idea of what my 'store credit' is or how to check it. Is this the lame $10 offer first made to me that I (I hope politely) declined? I feel I've been plenty clear there.

Please, if you would, answer my question? Have you actually read the 'ticket' exchanges? Do you not see what I'm talking about there? Maybe I'm missing something or am just way off base......

TIA

OF

OF

I really don't understand you. You want nothing but an apology? Why keep bringing it up then? If there is a problem, I will fix it. I'll drive to you and apologize. There is no need to not accept my offer and keep complaining. Someone correct me if I am wrong but you seem to be the only one with a negative response to the customer service. Getting you to end your negative postings is far from a waste of my resources.

Sorry you got a bad cart OF, it really is a shame.

Again, my number is always available if you would like to talk more on this matter.

DubCRider,

OF

JoeKickass said:
Pretend I work for THC:

Would that have satisfied?

Absolutely.

What I got in response (when I got responses....) was very very far from there. Which sadly is a lost point it seems, but not my problem I guess.

If the call were mine, there'd be no 'pretend' about it, you'd have your dream job!

Thanks.

DubCRider said:
I really don't understand you. You want nothing but an apology? Why keep bringing it up then? If there is a problem, I will fix it. I'll drive to you and apologize. There is no need to not accept my offer and keep complaining. Someone correct me if I am wrong but you seem to be the only one with a negative response to the customer service. Getting you to end your negative postings is far from a waste of my resources.

Sorry you got a bad cart OF, it really is a shame.

Again, my number is always available if you would like to talk more on this matter.

I'm sorry I'm not able to communicate my point. Perhaps if you took my suggestion and read what happened on the ticket it would help your understanding? I really think it would at this point.

The issue is concern, an apology (or 'thank you') is simply the way I'd normally gauge that. Especially when specifically asked to report it, which I was. No hint of concern for repeats, and the ticket got closed, not what I had thought 'making it right' was so I said so here and was assured that was in error and to please retry. Which I did, and while the ticket still shows open, there has been no reply in a week so I assumed it stalled out again.

Thank you for the apology at any rate, as I've said from the very start I fully understand these things can happen and attach no blame. But rather wish to pass the information along.

Please read that ticket, let me know what you think. Then, if you don't follow, I'll call you and we can try discussing it. If you really insist I'll meet with you if you think that'll help. I guess I don't see that now, but I'll be happy to buy you lunch and give it a try.

OF

Edit: The more I think about this last bit, the better I like it. Please read the background stuff and then by all means 'let's do lunch', I'm buying. I much appreciate your concern, even if apparently not for the reasons I'd have hoped, let's work from that forward? You've got my email address in the ticket records, let me know, we'll schedule something? Thanks. OF

OF,

DubCRider

I don't want lunch from you, I want you to have better words when speaking of Delta9 customer service.

I don't have access to the tickets. I get calls about people in my area with issues. It is now my job, 100% focused, on making your view of the customer service a better one.

I have e-pologized, offered to drive to you and personally apologize, drive to you and deliver product, or store credit. What will make you refrain from posting negatively? I want you to have the same praise everyone else does, how can I make that happen? My email is john@thcscientific if you don't want to call/text.

DubCRider,

OF

Thanks, I too wish I had more positive things to say about my experience with CS, but such is not the case. The guaranteed way to make that happen is to find some positive experiences. If you're "100% focused" on that, we should be in business for sure.

I can see how not knowing the background is a serious handicap in your job at times like this. It's a hard case to make that my negative experiences aren't realistic if you don't know them. The format is kind of hard to follow, but I'll forward my copies of the ticket messages to your email for your review. We can work from there?

I think this kind of defines a goal and even a process? From my perspective apologies, free stuff and the like are not the core issue. It's more like what I see as a breakdown in the Customer Service system. A repeated breakdown, even. My proposed goal would be addressing that. I'm very happy to report my experiences, good, bad or indifferent. But honestly, no matter.

We can then pick a time and place to meet and give that a go?

OF

OF,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
OF said:
It's more like what I see as a breakdown in the Customer Service system. A repeated breakdown, even. My proposed goal would be addressing that.
OF

Hopefully the weakest link can be repaired and the herb cart will come soon. :)

Jeppy,

OF

Jeppy said:
OF said:
It's more like what I see as a breakdown in the Customer Service system. A repeated breakdown, even. My proposed goal would be addressing that.
OF

Hey, what you just said! Release that puppy and all sins are forgiven fer sure. Well, a lot of them anyway. It promises to really be a head turner. Hard to type with your fingers crossed, isn't it?

I also agree, the CS system should respond well to effective repairs, once the problems have been defined. I'm confident in the product and THC's desires to provide good support.

OF

OF,

Mflbparox

Jeppy said:
OF said:
OF

oh my i am on the edge of my seat waiting for the herb cart like i cant wait any longer ahhhhhhhhh must have herb cartridge. AM DYING

Mflbparox,

SoundBoss

OF said:

Alright. So I followed your suggestion and it is MILDLY better. I tried drawing slow and 'normal', but its still yielding about the same as it did the first few days I had it. I took a peek down the hole while priming, and after a good 20+ (6 second on, 10 second off) primes, I can then VAGUELY begin to see extract flowing over the heat source, but again its not yielding much. Is is possible that the cartridge is defective despite the working heating element? Also, like I said earlier, I thought the extract was ISO, but it wasn't bought from a club or collective. The guy I bought it from (and a few other hash cooks i know who run in his circle) talk strongly about not using ISO extracts (something about causing Alzheimers?), but based on what I've seen from its consistency it doesn't look to me like a standard BHO, so maybe that has something to do with it?

p.s. It looked remarkably similar to this when I began to fill the cart
http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/...75379837-my-second-batch-iso-oil-p1000142.jpg

SoundBoss,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
have you tried reclaiming what is in that cartridge to see how much is in there,and either loading a fresh one, or trying that one again? I use Iso in one of my carts, and it hits noticeably slower than the BHO cart. I also had trouble getting it to all melt down into the bottom of the cartridge when I was loading it. I use a small butane torch lighter to heat my cartridge up and down (do not heat the bottom 1/4") as I load it to make sure the oil stays liquid and runs down the warm tube as well as heating the loading tool. I give it a warm path to follow, heating lower first, then work up to the top. I hope you can work it out. I was getting weak hits until I put a clear tube on the end of my Omi and could see the vapor, giving me better control over how fast I draw, it really helped me get some serious hits off this thing, here is a silly video I made w/ the tube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKpIPoYp7M&list=UUDiBxNTfwURieeZ1cKZeRhg&index=1&feature=plcp

jambandphan03,

toxic1212

seems like the omi doesnt hit very hard at all, Im kinda disappointed. And it takes forever to prime it to even hit at all sometimes. it gets clogged, I had one cart leak after puting a G into it. i have been using some dark oil, not sure what it is
whats the deal anyone have any pointers

toxic1212,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am wondering if ya'll are pulling too hard to get a hit. I put that tube on mine, and just barely create a little suction to slowly draw in the vapor, and it gives me a good hit. Try pulling as slow and easy as you can, see if that helps. The tube is a great visual aid to see just how much vapor you are getting, if you have any clear tubing laying around it is worth a try.

darker oils seem to not work as well as the lighter ones. I have one of each kind loaded, and my qwiso cart is slower to respond than the BHO that is more pure.

jambandphan03,

OF

SoundBoss said:
OF said:

Alright. So I followed your suggestion and it is MILDLY better. I tried drawing slow and 'normal', but its still yielding about the same as it did the first few days I had it. I took a peek down the hole while priming, and after a good 20+ (6 second on, 10 second off) primes, I can then VAGUELY begin to see extract flowing over the heat source, but again its not yielding much. Is is possible that the cartridge is defective despite the working heating element? Also, like I said earlier, I thought the extract was ISO, but it wasn't bought from a club or collective. The guy I bought it from (and a few other hash cooks i know who run in his circle) talk strongly about not using ISO extracts (something about causing Alzheimers?), but based on what I've seen from its consistency it doesn't look to me like a standard BHO, so maybe that has something to do with it?

p.s. It looked remarkably similar to this when I began to fill the cart
http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/...75379837-my-second-batch-iso-oil-p1000142.jpg

OK, thanks for the feedback. Yes, I had a 'slow' cart that I gave up on early on. Unfortunately, it was the first one I broke into and I made too much of a mess of it to figure out why.

I also had some 'taffy' I bought at a well respected clinic that looked a lot like that that fouled out a cart on me. As a test, how about putting a tiny bit on some foil and heating it with a match? We need it to vape cleanly away, leaving no real deposits behind. The taffy I had didn't do this and plugged up the wick after a bit. All I got was weak and weaker hits with just enough strong ones mixed in to keep me fiddling.

Any way, try a tiny drop on some foil. It should easily melt to a thin liquid that evaporates on further heating leaving nothing behind.

Good luck, buy you might be in the market for different oil soon. FWIW, guys seem to be able to make at least some ISO oils work. I think it's characteristics are more important than manufacturing process.

OF

OF,

toxic1212

well I get this darker hash oil very easily, and im kinda new to omi. both of the carts i filled with it some times clog AS im pulling very slowly. If i can see oil in the cart, should I heat the top of the cart to get the oil to flow further down?
I just ordered a 5pack of carts and I guess I will stop at a clinic and pick up some yellow wax or something. maybe I can get a few suggestions?

toxic1212,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey Guys I get back on Wed the 22nd and will fix the issues we are having with the CS.

I was going to go to a trade show on the 22nd soon as i arrived but i will not, it is more important for me to fix the current issues and will spend my time doing so when i get back.

If you are having any customer service issue please wait for my return and I will handle it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
toxic1212 said:
i have been using some dark oil, not sure what it is whats the deal anyone have any pointers

There are so many different kinds of extracts out there, different areas have different kinds generally available. If you don't know how it was made and especially if it is dark, you are just rolling the dice that it will work properly.

Your issues sound completely extract related, getting a lighter colored extract that was NOT made using any kind of water extraction and loading no more than 1 gram of it into a new cartridge will give you happy returns.

For more detailed information, please see the Vaporpedia entry for this here, it is an excellent resource contributed by FC member rufrothy.

SoundBoss said:
I took a peek down the hole while priming, and after a good 20+ (6 second on, 10 second off) primes, I can then VAGUELY begin to see extract flowing over the heat source, but again its not yielding much. Is is possible that the cartridge is defective despite the working heating element? Also, like I said earlier, I thought the extract was ISO, but it wasn't bought from a club or collective. The guy I bought it from (and a few other hash cooks i know who run in his circle) talk strongly about not using ISO extracts (something about causing Alzheimers?), but based on what I've seen from its consistency it doesn't look to me like a standard BHO, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Each cartridge has 2 heaters, looking down the air tube, you can only really see one of them. Priming using the cartridges heaters for so long while the wick is completely dry is very detrimental to the tiny heaters in the cartridge.

Please try the same as was recommended to toxic1212 above and you should have a vastly greater experience.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

roadking

Mflbparox said:
Jeppy said:
OF said:
OF

oh my i am on the edge of my seat waiting for the herb cart like i cant wait any longer ahhhhhhhhh must have herb cartridge. AM DYING

Has there been any projected ETA on the herb cartridge from THC?

roadking,

Mflbparox

roadking said:
Mflbparox said:
Jeppy said:

Has there been any projected ETA on the herb cartridge from THC?

no not yet but their needs to be like he said it would be out before april in the video but he won't confirm it so i don't know what happened... and they got rid of their video on youtube :(

Mflbparox,

DubCRider

Videos are being re-done. Everything is still on track as far as I know. He is seeking perfection, not just something that works.

DubCRider,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
DubCRider said:
Videos are being re-done. Everything is still on track as far as I know. He is seeking perfection, not just something that works.
Don't get OF started. :lol:

Jeppy,

OF

DubCRider said:

While it's understandable that folks are anxious and (especially given the excellent performance of Omicron) eager to try this exciting upgrade out, I'm sure none of us wants anything rushed or 'half baked'. While the waiting is indeed hard, I'm happy to give THC 'all the time needed to do a good job'. Gear that fails to meet expectations we can get any number of places right now, seems to me.

As the saying goes, "You'll love it when it's in and working...".

OF

OF,

DubCRider

I was gonna use the field of dreams quote, "once he builds it, you will cum."

OF is right.

DubCRider,
Top Bottom