Newbie with general and random vaporizer questions

Zaph

Now I'm wondering if I made the right choice.

I smoke a lot and have a ridiculously high tolerance. That said, I usually smoke joints (or spliffs, or whatever you want to call them), but that's partly because I enjoy the comfort and ritual of it all. Bong hits often make me cough, so I prefer to sit back and smoke a joint.

I hope that with patience, I can learn to get the most out of my HA / MFLB combo.

Either way, I'll find out soon enough. Because I ordered them during a long weekend, I don't expect anything to have been mailed out before today (the site cites two business days as of the moment the payment was made, which technically would push the sending off to tomorrow), so with luck, I'll have it all before this weekend.

Zaph,

max

Out to lunch
Now I'm wondering if I made the right choice.
The right choice? As in the best vape for you? Who knows? You definitely made a good choice though, for both models. The HA is the best bang for the buck in a dual mode vape, and even the 'slow fill' pump is just fine, IMO. So you have to wait a little longer to fill a bag. I've got the original pump, and was never tempted to upgrade the pump or the vape due to slow fill.

Some guy on some other board is now telling me that I shouldn't buy the HerbalAire because it's not nearly as good with bags as the Volcano is.
Depends on what you mean by "as good". It's not as fast to fill as the 'cano, but you don't have to grind your herb (it's designed to use pieces, and requires a 2nd screen if using ground), and the HA does even a better job of extraction than the 'cano does. S&B makes an excellent vape, no doubt, but it's a one trick pony that costs way more than you need to spend for high quality these days. If you're interested in a premium priced bag filler, I'd sooner get the Oracle. You'll still save money, and it has the option of direct draw (same as whip use actually), although you do have to fill a bag at the same time. And the Oracle is hard to beat for fast heat up time and fast bag fill.

Since you're new to vapor, there will be an adjustment period, and you'll have to get used to the fact that vapor provides a much cleaner high. A lot of the sleep inducing, couchlock effect will be missing, since smoke toxins are largely responsible for that. You can tailor your high somewhat by using the vapor range though. The higher the temp, the closer you get to the effects from smoking. I'd advise you to stop smoking completely though, at least for as long as it takes you to get used to vapor. Switching back and forth between smoke and vapor is not a good way to test vaporizing.

max,

Zaph

Thanks. I'm sure I'll eventually adjust.

By "as good", I really am using shorthand for "whatever does the best job at getting me high". Since smoking joints is already a rather time consuming affair, I don't mind having to take a bit longer to get there, as long as the intensity of the experience isn't compromised. As long as I can get a good return on using the same quantity I would use for a joint, I'll be happy.

I plan on not smoking while I get used to vaporizing. As a matter of fact, I plan on doing very little smoking in the future, period. I'm not spending hundreds of dollars on vaporizers if they're just going to sit in a corner somewhere collecting dust (sort of like what happened to my bong, although the bong didn't cost nearly as much).

Zaph,

max

Out to lunch
I don't mind having to take a bit longer to get there, as long as the intensity of the experience isn't compromised.
I find vaporizing to be more intense than smoking. That could be because I'm getting only (or mostly) the cannabis compounds, or because I can intake more vapor than I can smoke, or maybe a combination of the two.

As long as I can get a good return on using the same quantity I would use for a joint, I'll be happy.
Unless you go through a lot of herb chasing the smoke high, you should be pleased with the amount it takes to get you where you want to be. Most find that they use considerably less with vapor.

Good luck with your upcoming vapor experience. :)

max,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Zaph, don't sweat it. You bought two good vapes. It's your choice if you want to eliminate smoking completely or switch back and forth. I still smoke from a joint now and then when they're passed toward me - most of my pot imbibing friends consider vapor an option, something that I'm into - something that they do when they're at my place but it's not really their thing like it is mine. Point is my first vaporizer was pretty useless to me, it's called an "ubie." Still, I knew there was something of value in the concept of vaporizing so the continued reading that I did led me to the SSV which blew me away and I was sold on vaporizing as my delivery method. From there I got into a few other great vaporizers and I have a little collection and they all have their place. There's no best vaporizer and you had the advantage of a fully realized FC to refer to. Three years ago this site was young - that was when i got started - and actually i only found it after having purchased the SSV. I may in fact invest in both a MFLB and HA down the line myself.

jeffp,

Zaph

All right, I am deactivating my sweat glands as we speak. :)

I really appreciate this board. The people are helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. I plan on sticking around for a while, and maybe down the line, I'll be knowledgeable enough to be helpful to some lost newbie.

I'll definitely post updates in this thread after I've received and tried my vaporizers.

Zaph,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
My usage pattern since I started vaping is much different from when I used to smoke. I like it much better too.

When I used to set fire to the stuff, I would smoke either half a joint if I was alone, or share a whole one. Either way, once it was sparked I'd wind up taking several hits in a short time, usually in quick succession because I hated to see all that smoke just drifting away. I'd do this at the start of the evening, for example, and the buzz would fade as time passed. Rarely would I light up again to supplement the high.

Now I hit whenever I want, so I'll start with three or four hits over a couple of minutes and then I won't take another one for 15 minutes or more, maybe even half an hour. Meanwhile, nothing is wasted. I can maintain the high all evening with an occasional hit or two, or even enhance it if I like. With a variable temperature vaporizer, I can (and often do) alter the experience as I go by starting low for the taste and clear head high, and stepping the temperature up later in the evening to get the sleepier couch-lock effects.

I'm with Max, I recommend that you stop smoking completely. Try to avoid preconceptions. You're dealing with a psychoactive, so your mindset can influence your experience. If you convince yourself you need a lot of vapour to get high, you will need a lot of vapour to get high.

Edited for consistency in spelling...

pakalolo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
The reason I think why it would be of value to stop smoking would be to learn to acclimate yourself to vaporizing as the thing you've chosen to do instead of smoking and to fiddle with the nuances of the whole thing. On the other hand you might just make an immediate transition because you like it better. Whether you vaporize exclusively or just integrate vaporizing into your routine as an option is your choice but there's no question that vaping is a quantum leap forward and a healthier way to go.

jeffp,

Zaph

Yeah, that's the plan. I won't smoke in order to acclimate myself, but I also plan on cutting out smoking completely (or with possible very rare exceptions due to circumstances, but with the MFLB's portability, I really can't think of any scenarios in which I'd have to smoke). I haven't shared a joint with anyone in years now (when I smoke with friends, everyone gets their own joint), so that won't be an issue either.

The hard part might be to get a guy who smokes several very large joints per day all by himself to go through this transition, but I've made up my mind and I will go through with it.

Zaph,

Zaph

By the way, as per Canada Post, I should receive my vapes tomorrow. I'm getting really excited about this.

Zaph,

Zaph

All right, I've received everything.

I received it all yesterday morning, but I had to go to work. By the time I came back, I realized that I should have charged the batteries for the MFLB in the morning, which led to my being unable to try the MFLB right away (the papers were quite insistent on the fact that I shouldn't use just any battery, so I got nervous about sticking a regular battery in there). In any case, I intended to try the HA first anyway.

So, I set up the HA and set up some bags, since I'd read that the HA is at its best when using bags. I stuck about as much cannabis in the receptacle as it would let me without packing anything, and I turned the thing on and set it to 325 to start out (more on this later), and then I waited a bit. The light was green at first, and then at one point it flickered and became green with a very subtle hint of red in it. I knew the light was supposed to turn amber, so I figured that this was a sign that it was going to turn amber any second now, but nothing happened. Several minutes passed, and nothing. Still green with the tiniest hint of a reddish tone in it. Certainly not amber, and I'm very far from being colour-blind. I tried to turn the knob down just a tiny little bit, and the light flashed to real amber for a quick second, then went to red. I put it back up, and it went right back to being that green with a tiny little bit of a hint of red in it. Confused, I turned the temperature up a bit, and it became brighter green. I then put it right back to 325, shrugged, and figured that either their definition of "amber" differed from mine, or that the little light indicator on my HA was slightly defective. Whatever the issue was, I'd waited several minutes (I'd lost track of how many) and figured it was time to put a bag on it and turn on the pump.

As soon as I turned it on, I saw some vapour pour right into the bag. Within less than a minute, my bag was full enough, so I took it off, set up another bag, and tried vape for the first time in my life, from my very own vaporizer. It tasted okay, if a little plastic-ish, and I quickly felt a bit of a tingle, telling me that if I kept at it, I'd have a bona-fide buzz secured soon enough. The other bag was getting ready, so I quickly took in what was left of this one, and switched them again. To my surprise, this bag was still getting some vapour, even though I hadn't turned up the heat yet. I guess I should explain now: My plan was to start off around 325, go until no vapour came out, turn it up to 350, repeat, and then to 375 for one last sweep.

By the time I was on my fourth bag, there was still vapour coming in, albeit a little less abundantly than before. I decided not to wait until the vapour density became absurdly low, and to turn it up to 350 right away. Once again, the vapour looked thick enough until the fourth bag. By then, I definitely had a nice buzz on. It was different from a smoking buzz, as I'd read here and other places, but it was definitely intense enough in its own way. I then turned it up to 375, and got another 3 good bags out of it, plus one weaker fourth bag. This vapour was a bit harsher to the stuff that came out at lower temperature. I figure it's because I was getting closer to combustion level.

I was amazed at the efficiency of the thing. Granted, the bags are a bit small and I wasn't filling them to the point where there was stress on them, but I was still amazed at how many bags I got out of the same amount I would have put into a joint. I also had to admit that while the buzz was different in nature, it was actually stronger than what I would have gotten out of a joint with the same exact quantity of weed in it.

A little later, I decided to put another, somewhat smaller load in it to try the whip out. This time, I was wise to the light, so I didn't waste any time. I wanted to use the same approach as with the bags in terms of my temperature scheme, so I started off at 325 again. When the light changed a bit, I took a hit from the whip. I tasted a little bit of weed, but I really couldn't tell if anything was coming in. I thought I saw a little vapour go through the whip at first, but it quickly faded and it looked like I was just taking in air. It kind of tasted like that too, so I decided to jump the gun and set it to 350 right away.

The same thing happened at 350 within a few short seconds. Getting frustrated, I removed the whip and try to draw directly from the mouthpiece. It was pretty subtle, but I could tell it was working better than the whip. I turned it up to 375 and forgot about the whip, taking in my last hits as a direct draw. Even though it was better than the whip, I really felt like it didn't take long at all before I was getting nothing out of it. I'd worked up a buzz again (which, it should be said, is actually tough to do on your second joint of the evening, so that's a definite plus), but I felt that this experience was altogether much less satisfactory than the bags had been.

While I'm sure a vaporizer like the SSV is great for the direct draw or whip approach, it appears that this is not the HA's forte. Not once did I see the same cloud of vapour come out of my mouth as I did with the bag approach, and it was just less fun, a bit hotter on the lips, and for some reason I can't understand, it seemed to be much less efficient that way. Maybe I wasn't doing it properly.

Either way, the HerbalAire was thoroughly enjoyable when used with bags. In my last session of the night, I went back to bags and had a great time of it. Amazingly, once again I'd managed to recapture my buzz. I don't know if this was because I'm still new to vaporizing, or if that's just the nature of the beast, but I definitely appreciate this part so far.

I realize that this post has grown well beyond what I'd intended in terms of length, so I'll cut it short here and talk about my MFLB in my next post. That one should at least be shorter.

Zaph,

Zaph

After work today, I had the chance to try out the MFLB. First, I have to say that I don't know if it's just mine that's like that, but they're not kidding when they say "press firmly" on the battery. I hope mine isn't defective, because I've had to really push it quite hard in there for it to work.

I put some weed in there. The receptacle is really quite small, so I didn't get nearly as much in there as I would have liked to. I had a few hits out of it, and felt that it was a bit better than the HA's direct draw option, but the heat source in it is much weaker and less efficient. I kept moving the weed around in there, but no matter how often I tried to stick that battery in there, there would still be some green in there. I couldn't get all the weed to turn brown. At the end, no matter what I did, the green to brown ratio hit a plateau, and I didn't seem to be pulling any more vapour out of it.

I re-loaded it, but this time with a smaller load. Even then, I still couldn't get all of it to go brown, but the ratio was preferable to the one I'd gotten with the heavier load. I kept putting in increasingly smaller loads, until I finally was able to get my loads to turn fully brown, but those loads were tiny and went by too quickly.

All in all, the MFLB's best asset for me is its portability. I'll probably be able to use this in a lot of out-of-home situations, but since I do the lion's share of my consuming at home, I expect that the HA will get a lot more mileage on it. It's just more efficient and I don't have to reload it a bunch of times just to get a decent session. Still, I can think of a lot of useful applications for the Magic Flight Launch Box, so I'm glad I got it. I just hope that battery thing (or the light thing on the HerbalAire, for that matter) isn't a defect.

Zaph,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If you find the battery-pushing to be a pain (like I do), take out the pushback ring. It's just a little rubber ring that comes out easily with some needle nosed pliers.

However if you do take it out, be careful to manually pull the battery back between hits. Otherwise you can easily combust. Just be diligent.

Congrats on your initiation to vaping. Stick around awhile and you'll find that there are many ways to enjoy the sport of vaporizing :cool: )

:peace:

Stu,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Either my idea of the size of the HA bag is flawed or you need approximately the same amount of vapour as a good-sized horse. I can see why you were expressing concern. I can stretch a trench over two days, and that's maintaining a nice constant buzz. Multiple trenches in a short time would knock me right out.

From your description, your breathing technique needs work. If you are unable to turn the whole load brown then you are probably still drawing too hard. You might want to check out JDSupreme's video on hitting technique:

http://youtu.be/Lz68fCk97fM

If you need to ask more questions, drop into the chat linked at the top of the page. There are usually experienced HA and LB users in the channel every evening. If you use the web interface, pick the alternate widget linked in the upper right-hand corner, since the default seems to drop the connection frequently. It's just IRC so you can use any IRC client that you prefer.

pakalolo,

Zaph

Stu said:
If you find the battery-pushing to be a pain (like I do), take out the pushback ring. It's just a little rubber ring that comes out easily with some needle nosed pliers.

However if you do take it out, be careful to manually pull the battery back between hits. Otherwise you can easily combust. Just be diligent.

Congrats on your initiation to vaping. Stick around awhile and you'll find that there are many ways to enjoy the sport of vaporizing :cool: )

:peace:

Thanks! I took it out, and it's much less of a pain now. I don't feel like I'm going to end up crushing the vaporizer itself just to get it to turn on.

Zaph,

Zaph

pakalolo said:
Either my idea of the size of the HA bag is flawed or you need approximately the same amount of vapour as a good-sized horse. I can see why you were expressing concern. I can stretch a trench over two days, and that's maintaining a nice constant buzz. Multiple trenches in a short time would knock me right out.

I'm a roughly 3 to 4 grams per day smoker trying to convert to vaping. It's requiring a bit of work. I actually must say that my "review" was based on my first day. Three days into it, I'm finding that the buzz is actually much more elusive than it was on the first day, and subsequent sessions within the same day are not having the same effect they were having on the first day. Maybe it was the novelty of it all, or maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me.

From your description, your breathing technique needs work. If you are unable to turn the whole load brown then you are probably still drawing too hard. You might want to check out JDSupreme's video on hitting technique:

http://youtu.be/Lz68fCk97fM

I actually got much better results than I did before with it today after reading about how to inhale it on another website, and I did manage to turn the entire contents of the trench into brown stuff. I've just watched the video now, and I'll try his technique a little later today. It looks like he was getting better hits out of it.

I noticed that it made him cough quite a bit, though. I was under the impression that vaping wouldn't cause that. I guess in the end, I'm still inhaling something that's pretty close to smoke, even if some of the nastier components aren't being released (or not as much, anyway).

If you need to ask more questions, drop into the chat linked at the top of the page. There are usually experienced HA and LB users in the channel every evening. If you use the web interface, pick the alternate widget linked in the upper right-hand corner, since the default seems to drop the connection frequently. It's just IRC so you can use any IRC client that you prefer.
Thanks!

Zaph,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Zaph said:
I noticed that it made him cough quite a bit, though. I was under the impression that vaping wouldn't cause that. I guess in the end, I'm still inhaling something that's pretty close to smoke, even if some of the nastier components aren't being released (or not as much, anyway).

I was like you, I was completely unaware that vapour could make you cough, so I was completely caught off guard by my first big rip. I hacked up razor blades for a good three or four minutes, and my throat was raw for the rest of the night. The stupid part was that I'd read quite a bit on FC about vaporizing and somehow it completely escaped my notice that it could make you cough as much as smoke can.

The reason, which I shamefully learned after the fact, is that THC is a powerful expectorant. Sometimes vapour will get up my nose, and I nearly rupture myself sneezing. :evil: :evil: :evil: Beware!

pakalolo,

Zaph

All right, now it's been about a week, and I've gotten better at this.

First, I've been using my HA. I have to say that the light definitely has a problem, but I've learned to read it in spite of this, so it's perfectly usable. I've given up on the approach I had earlier of gradually switching up the temperature, and I now just set it somewhere around 365ish and fill a few bags with that. What I was calling vapour in my earlier post wasn't as rich and satisfying as the vapour I can get by just doing it this way. I break up the bud into smaller buds to fit more in the crucible, but I don't grind it. I get about 4 good bags out of that, and then a few more bags of thinner vapour. Overall, I'm enjoying it.

I really can't do direct draw or whip with this one, though. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it just doesn't seem to work very well. I've given up on it for now and only use the bags. I'd kind of like to learn to use it without bags, so that I can avoid using the pump at night. It's not that loud, but it's the kind of sound you can hear several rooms away just as well as if you were in the same room.

I've also worked on my MFLB technique, thanks to the video pakalolo linked for me. I do much better with it now. In fact, I have a tendency to get it a bit too dangerously close to combustion at this point, which is still better than the half-green half-black stuff I used to end up with.

Zaph,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i find that the HA works great with water filtration! you need to try direct draw through a bong!

i do grind, and i use a fine screen on top of my stuff in the crucible. its incredible. i only ever fill the crucible half full, at most. if you need a little extra kick, throw in some kief and you'll notice the difference for sure! i have also noticed that when i add kief and i start @330 i don't actually taste the kief until i reach about 360 - 370f.

zaph: what are you doing with your abv? you may want to look into edibles... you might be able to get the body buzz you are familiar with from smoking, by eating the edibles, then use the vape to reach a higher state of mind. there are lots of ways to get where you want to go. i am still experimenting with my ideal strategy as well, and i found out about vaping 6 months ago.

notmyrealUSERname,

weedemon

enthusiast
Zaph said:
-The Volcano, of course got it, it's nice but there are better vapes imo

-Silver Surferthis vape kicks ass, big tasty hits, and great for crowds. not the most herb conservative however

So, here are some questions. Feel free to answer any/all/some/none of them.

1- Have you had experience with any of the vaporizers listed above (or even any unlisted kind you feel should be represented)? If you've only tried one kind, are you satisfied with it? If you've tried multiple kinds, which one did you prefer and why? consider also the MFLB (the best portable vape imo) , the Purple Days(a great daily driver best suited for personal use imo) and the oracle(this sis like hte volcano but still much more tasty i am told)

2- Is there a difference in terms of how efficiently each model will release the psychoactive ingredients I'm trying to enjoy? If so, does anyone know which kind does the best job of that? each unit has different temp zones they work in so yes they are gonna be a lil different with the high.

3- Bags VS "whips". Which do you prefer and why? Is there a method that gets you higher than the other?i prefer whips, it's more tasty

4- Which of the models listed would be the quietest? for volume the volcano is probably the most noisy

hope that helps m8,

a combo of vapes would also be a great way to go. say the MFLB, and the SSV? you would be sitting pretty then :D

weedemon,

Zaph

notmyrealUSERname said:
i find that the HA works great with water filtration! you need to try direct draw through a bong!

I have a bong. I'd just have to figure out how to make it work with my HA.

i do grind, and i use a fine screen on top of my stuff in the crucible. its incredible. i only ever fill the crucible half full, at most. if you need a little extra kick, throw in some kief and you'll notice the difference for sure! i have also noticed that when i add kief and i start @330 i don't actually taste the kief until i reach about 360 - 370f.

I've scaled back to 355 now, since I was still getting a lot of black stuff at higher temperatures.

zaph: what are you doing with your abv? you may want to look into edibles... you might be able to get the body buzz you are familiar with from smoking, by eating the edibles, then use the vape to reach a higher state of mind. there are lots of ways to get where you want to go. i am still experimenting with my ideal strategy as well, and i found out about vaping 6 months ago.

So far, I have it sitting in a jar. I guess I could look into the edibles. Thanks for the tip!

Zaph,
Just like Zaph I am doing my initial research before buying my first vap. I found this thread very helpful. However, I have made some choices specific to my needs that may impact my choice of purchase. Perhaps you guys, who have a better understanding of the different models can offer advice?

1) I want a mid-range vap. Equivalent to the SSV, EQV, etc.

2) Because I don't want to have to keep buying new materials just to use the vap, I don't want one that takes batteries, bags, screens, etc. As such a vap that works very well off a whip would be good.

3) My greatest emphasis is on efficency of stonage to weed vaped ration. I don't have a problem with needing to be quiet or stealthy but asthetically pleasing would be nice.

Do you guys modify any of your previous advice when taking into account my preferences? Is there 1 or a few models that you think would be best for my needs?

FireofYouth,

dorkus_molorkus

Hi All,

Today is monday & I had never even heard of vaping till last thursday after discovering it online while looking for recipes for BHO.

I found this site & started reading...................... I ordered the HA2.1 midday friday & it arrived at 9am this morning (monday)

OMG! I'm never going back. Vaping is amazing & Ive been pretty hardcore for 20years smoking, but this is just the best thing since my 1st hit of hash 20yrs ago.

THE TASTE IS AMAZING, the hit so light & buzzy, very little smell. (for the 1st time in many years, my wife will let me hit the herb while watching TV, no more chilly garden shed for me!)

thankyou all so much for all the great info found on this site. I already love my HA & have already sung its praises to a couple of mates, who are pretty impressed.

dorkus_molorkus,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
FireofYouth said:
Just like Zaph I am doing my initial research before buying my first vap. I found this thread very helpful. However, I have made some choices specific to my needs that may impact my choice of purchase. Perhaps you guys, who have a better understanding of the different models can offer advice?

Do you guys modify any of your previous advice when taking into account my preferences? Is there 1 or a few models that you think would be best for my needs?
I'd just ask if you're trying to kick a smoking 'habit' with bud, of if you're just a light, occasional user?

If you're heavy and looking to substitute for smoking then something like the SSV, DBV etc i think would be pretty good for you- more satisfying clouds, which make it easier to leave combustion behind. But if it really is 'efficiency' that you're looking for (in terms of making your stash last the longest), and you're not looking to substitute a smoking habit, I might recommend the PD or MZ (if you're in the USA). But the hits aren't as 'big' in that each toke will produce a more limited quantity of vapor- it's only a small bowl- and so you waste less on exhaling a big cloud of still potent vapor. It's also easier to stop when you've had enough, whereas with something like the SSV you tend to vape the whole of a larger bowl.

dorkus_molorkus said:

OMG! I'm never going back. Vaping is amazing & Ive been pretty hardcore for 20years smoking, but this is just the best thing since my 1st hit of hash 20yrs ago.

THE TASTE IS AMAZING, the hit so light & buzzy, very little smell. (for the 1st time in many years, my wife will let me hit the herb while watching TV, no more chilly garden shed for me!)

thankyou all so much for all the great info found on this site. I already love my HA & have already sung its praises to a couple of mates, who are pretty impressed.
:lol: great to hear, dorkus. You certainly didn't hang around 'umming and ahhing' about you purchase first! From unaware to delighted in less than a week!

WatTyler,

dorkus_molorkus

It was an impulse purchase to be truthful. Did the research and was going to get a DBV(went from total noob to a well read noob in 24hrs), but when i was placing my order there wasnt any in stock, with a waiting time of 2-3weeks.

well 2-3weeks wait aint no impulse purchase as far as I am concerned. So, the gent i was speaking to reccomended the HA, and the rest is history.

I must admit that the vapor is very thin, either by bag or using the whip. But I think I'm not using enough in the crucible.

Got a unreliable connection & only have less than .2g left, so I am stretching it at the mo.
Waiting for a delivery due any minute, hopefully I can get some nice vapor going in a bag or 2.

But top buzz, amazing taste, tiny bit of herb goes a fair way.
Gunna run it thru a hotwater bong tomorrow see if it truly does replicate those satisfying bong ripps I'm used to.

oops the delivery is here, got to go & show some friends the way of the future!

dorkus_molorkus,
Top Bottom