New Steinel + Easy Valve

eLiguL

Egzoset said:
Oh. So i figure what you mean is that the model you've acquired will also allow you to control the airflow from 3.6 to 17.6 cubic feet per minute in a continuous manner. Right?...

:peace:

Both have the exact same fan settings, the only difference is the HG2510 will not shock you due to built up static on the unit, hence the Electrostatic discharge feature.

charliedontsurf said:
I think the consensus is that they are and that they aren't. Go over to the vriptech thread and website. One of the older vriptech sales packages was actually based on a high quality heat gun and not their impressive, delicate wand. IIRC there's alot of info on the Vrip site about the health risks involved with using heating guns as a vaporizing method, with reasons why certain higher end models are considered more or less very safe while some lower end models are considered basically horrible. Stuff about flaking mica in the airpath and other concerns I think.

I would only trust Steinel model heatguns that have their ceramic heating element encapsulated in glass. As far as I know, the 2310 and 2510 are the only model that have this feature, there is probably more but these two model I know for sure. Do not get a lower end heatgun as Charliedontsurf said, the ceramic heating element flakes over time and you are likely to get Mica flakes in your lungs, THIS IS BAD, VERY BAD.

Do some research before you pick a heatgun, your lungs will thank you for it.

eLiguL,

Egzoset

Banned
I'd like to point out that there ain't many vaporizers of which the 1600 Watts heater can be set to a temperature varying from 120 F to 1200 F in 10 F increments. With that said, perhaps some of us here will see what it implies to never use more than a fraction of some device's capacity...

In any case, i guess most of us here would want to plug it on top of a water toy anyway. Right?...

:peace:

Egzoset,
This guy would. I want to spend 200 dollars on something, and I could install various automotive things with the heat gun. But for that price I might be able to get the herb iron and the glass vape for the same price as the steinel and the vrip bowl. Still it would be awesome to have all those vapes.

biojuggernaut,

Benny Lava

Kenner
I would only trust Steinel model heatguns that have their ceramic heating element encapsulated in glass. As far as I know, the 2310 and 2510 are the only model that have this feature, there is probably more but these two model I know for sure.

The Steinel 2010 is pretty much identical in construction with the 2310 or 2510, except that you can't control the power of the air flow. I got mine for 50 € a week ago after lots of research that these 3 models are quiet the same and equally good for my lungs.

http://www.howardelectronics.com/download/Manuals/XX10 Generation Instructions.pdf
[pages 13 - 15]

steineltravelkit.jpg

Top Bottom