• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mystery Vape Message Contest

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Tweek wins another vape ?

I'm just not gonna enter any more contests he's entered . Whats the use ?:D

congrats Dude !

EDIT: While he's sittin' back with his New herbie and Volta i'll just have ta sit back and use the "Tweek Method" with my FlashVape .

placetime

Congrats Tweek! Ya gotta let me know when you're heading to Vegas! :tup:
Thanks for the fun contest Herbalizer! :clap:

placetime,
Reactions: Tweek
Congratulations Tweek! You are just a contest-magnet,and somehow win a pretty good percentage of them. That takes talent as well as a good sized chunk of luck. Your a good guy,and Karma is paying you back. Or your bribing someone,either way bravo!:clap:
Want to REALLY try your luck? Come to my July 4th blow out. There will be a few other Canadians in attendance so the language barrier shouldn't be a problem. Think about it my friend,this is a real offer. Don't be a pussy!
Or just say "fuck that" and stay at home. But lock your doors and arm yourself as we will have roving kidnap squads to bring in the reluctant. Really bro,you would love it. About a hundred or so of proud,dope using Americans celebrating our countries b-day by lighting fireworks,shooting guns and setting off all number of explosives that I did not steal from the army.
You are welcome in my house anytime Tweek....don't make us come get you.

Herbal Ant

Congratulations Tweek! You are just a contest-magnet,and somehow win a pretty good percentage of them. That takes talent as well as a good sized chunk of luck. Your a good guy,and Karma is paying you back. Or your bribing someone,either way bravo!:clap:
Want to REALLY try your luck? Come to my July 4th blow out. There will be a few other Canadians in attendance so the language barrier shouldn't be a problem. Think about it my friend,this is a real offer. Don't be a pussy!
Or just say "fuck that" and stay at home. But lock your doors and arm yourself as we will have roving kidnap squads to bring in the reluctant. Really bro,you would love it. About a hundred or so of proud,dope using Americans celebrating our countries b-day by lighting fireworks,shooting guns and setting off all number of explosives that I did not steal from the army.
You are welcome in my house anytime Tweek....don't make us come get you.

Hey I'm upstate New York, wanna pick me up on the way to Toronto, I'll help you kidnap Tweek, plus I found some fireworks today to add to the party.:D

Hey I'm upstate New York, wanna pick me up on the way to Toronto, I'll help you kidnap Tweek, plus I found some fireworks today to add to the party.:D
You're in. But be ready if he shows any resistance at all. We should be able to get him over the boarder by sewing his lips shut and claiming that we bought him in Quebecs white slave market. Save the fireworks for the plane ride. After 9/11 the airlines just love explosives on the planes. I'm sure on the 4th of July they won't mind. If not we blame it all on Tweek.

Cool you're in. To keep our identities secret we need to dress like moderators and carry ID that says our names are all spelled "pakkalo". Wouldn't want him to miss out on the fun would we?

satyrday

This is awesome :cheers:!! Thank you so much to Josh and the team for putting on such a great contest! Also want to thank Vtac and the crew for hosting these contests for the community...they really bring everyone together! This one was a real nail biter (at least for me, anyways :D)....there were many, many amazing entries and I feel honored to have won.

Thanks so much...love you all! :rockon::party:
You're not allowed to hide this one from the in-laws. It's in the fine print. They're counting on you to sell a few of these after all!

Congrats.

satyrday,
Reactions: ShipDit

Tweek

I feel that my previous comment may not have effectively conveyed my feelings toward the news that I won.... So I try again:

dog-finds-treats-funny-dogs.jpg

It was until I moved in :spliff:
Cool! Since you have conditioned your neighborhood to all kinds of aberrant behavior we should be good to go! We'll be there next week to set up a tent city in your yard. Ya might want to tell the neighbor we will install a port-a-potty on their property because you do not want all that crap in your yard.
All kidding aside,congratulations again my friend,the Gods are smiling upon you...again. So moon them!!

satyrday

Tweek has such good luck he walked right into a free Magical Butter machine, actually two of them if I remember right! No contest required - he just ambled into a thread and suddenly there were whistles making funny noises and confetti in the air. I got so excited I ordered one of the damn things and it's still just sitting on my counter.

Don't forget my beautiful wife. She is a prize, and I have no idea how I scored her, but I ain't complaining :smug:
I hear ya brother. I have no clue why my wife married me,no clue at all.
Since men will NEVER understand a woman's mind let's just be thankful for beautiful women with bad judgment,low standards and the morals of an feral cat. HERES TO YA LADIES,WE LUV YA! :cheers:

Top Bottom