My Stash

Chill Dude

You and CALIGUA must be Ballers!

To pay $65/G is a mega rich life style privilege in most circles.

I make my own SHATTER because if I want to medicate as much as I need without stressing out how to pay for it I need to make it myself!

Too buy it like you guys do must be a luxury!

Come on man, you're living the dream...a large selection of surfboards, weed and concentrates and an awesome vape collection that you show us all the time. What more do you need??

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Come on man, you're living the dream...a large selection of surfboards, weed and concentrates and an awesome vape collection that you show us all the time. What more do you need??
Want more? How about free flowers every year . . . :D

Jungle.jpg

Chill Dude

How much do each of those jars hold? 1 humidipak in each jar is that enough to keep fresh for while?

Chill Dude,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I'm doing a little conditioning before I vacuum seal . . . the cure smelled a little like hay this year and was a touch dry . . . How much does any jar hold? Some more than others . . . ;)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I hardly ever use water filtration. I'm a family guy with kids so I can't be running around the house with bongs, oil rigs and torches LOL. I just keep it simple and low key stealth is most important to me....

I'm mister stealth so I get.
My family is very important to me.

The SOLO I did love with glass at one time.
Because of time and convenience I just use a PHVES stem with a CHILLUM for the mouth piece.

However when time permits I pull out the glass and a NANO or LSV depending on the time of day.

The new trend is to have a man cave.
I have a STEALTH Medication Area that is all about CANNABIS as the natural medicine of choice.

My Medicine spending was out of control!
It was so liberating to replace all the drugs with a natural flower!

To medicate with cannabis without effecting the family budget I had to make my own medicine which is legal in the state of CALIFORNIA!

I was a Dispensary customer before however I have found an alternative way to medicate!

The guys that just buy it from a dispensary to me seems like they live in complete luxury.

Growing your own medicine takes effort!
Vaporizing and growing are very awesome hobbies!
To enjoy cannabis without affecting the family budget take some skill as well!
I wish my wife would let me make it :/
  • :science:
My wife makes me make my own medicine:myday:! LOL!

Watching Whales is comforting!

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The new trend is to have a man cave.
I have a STEALTH Medication Area that is all about CANNABIS as the natural medicine of choice.
How "new" do you think this trend is? For as long as I can remember my dad's had his "man cave" outside doing all sorts of stuff. Now that you mention it, I've got the same thing going on in my room too. Even have a mini fridge in here :cool:

The guys that just buy it from a dispensary to me seems like they live in complete luxury.
I don't know if I would call it complete luxury. It's a justified purchase if it helps, right? I don't think of it much more differently than when I go to the pharmacy to get prescriptions. Sometimes my other drugs were more than my weed! Also depends on stuff like budget and expendable income, responsibilities, etc. I am pretty jealous that you're growing, I would love to do that one day and make bubble hash :) Two plants would last me a long time actually.

Added some Sour Diesel (on the right)

Vz7xX8h.jpg

You and CALIGUA must be Ballers!

To pay $65/G is a mega rich life style privilege in most circles.

I make my own SHATTER because if I want to medicate as much as I need without stressing out how to pay for it I need to make it myself!

Too buy it like you guys do must be a luxury!
Lol. I pay $100 a quo and have to make my own as well because I can't even buy it anywhere. So that's $100 a gram for me. Which is why you don't see me dabbing all that much.

EDIT: actually now that I think about it it would be even more gram lol. Gotta factor in the butane at least so that's an extra $7 at least. :-)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How "new" do you think this trend is? For as long as I can remember my dad's had his "man cave" outside doing all sorts of stuff. Now that you mention it, I've got the same thing going on in my room too. Even have a mini fridge in here :cool:

I don't know if I would call it complete luxury. It's a justified purchase if it helps, right? I don't think of it much more differently than when I go to the pharmacy to get prescriptions. Sometimes my other drugs were more than my weed! Also depends on stuff like budget and expendable income, responsibilities, etc. I am pretty jealous that you're growing, I would love to do that one day and make bubble hash :) Two plants would last me a long time actually.

Added some Sour Diesel (on the right)
Your Dad was ahead of his time!

My Grandpa had a man cave in the 60's!

He was an inventor.
As a little kid I would hang out in his man cave and watch him invent.
He had his bottle hidden away from Grandma.

Today in the 10's we call them man caves to give them acceptance.
Some are equipped with bars or a keg!

To have a medical cave that we define as ours is civilized!

We all need a "MC" (Medical Cave) LOL!

@Quetzalcoatl = Your Flower Photo likes nice!

If you can afford it the TOP SHELF Strains at the dispensaries (extremely satisfying).
To grow professionally takes incredible skill!

To grow yourself cost a lot of money to get started to do it right.

Hydro - better have a water chiller.
Lighting (Replace the sun)
A/C is a must.
Ventilation.
Nutrients.
TLC!

You pay in money and time spent!
If you can just pay the price just buy it!

To me it's hard work to grow your own medicine.
I like science so for me it's challenging!

Last edited:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, Widow has always been my favorite but it never produced much. Paired with the BB it grows huge colas!

Tstat,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yea, Widow has always been my favorite but it never produced much. Paired with the BB it grows huge colas!
That's why I just buy is the yields are a bit low with so much effort!

The DUTCH CRUNCH I'm growing looks like a lot of SATIVA in her genetics. Added a new water pump and chiller. Hydroponic Legal Medical Grow! 1 plant super cropped!

I got to stop vaping while working?
I mean stop working and vape more!

Last edited:

mystikalghost

Gotta throw a warning out to anyone who uses silicon balls to store your stuff: BE CAREFUL. I was in a field of grass the other day loading up my pen. I tried separating a piece of my shatter and the rest of it ended up launch out of my ball and a few feet away. It took about 10 minutes to find the chunk. BE CAREFUL.

mystikalghost,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
Looks nice Caligula! I'm sure it tastes and smells even better! Damn, I'm going to have to get me some of that. Here's a thought...how about a Tangie shatter sandwich in the Solo? Do you think the Solo gets hot enough to work well with Tangie shatter sandwiched between Tangie Flowers? If that would work, that would be one hell of a citrus explosion.....

Let it be so!

ycmi.jpg

Chill Dude

LOL... Actually, I just picked up Prime Extracts Fire Tangie this afternoon. Just did a couple small dabs. Wow is it flavorful and pretty damn Stoney too!! Also, picked up "The Clear" Diablo OG gonna hit that bitch tonight. And finally, due to your rave reviews of the Tangie flowers, I picked up an eighth of that shit. Haven't tried it yet, but opened the med jar and wow it smells amazing...just an intense orange explosion. I had to close it up fast or my whole room would smell of dankness!!

So which Tangie did you get? They had three different kinds: Fire Tangie, Heisenberg Tangie and Bangie which is Tangie crossed with Banana Kush. I almost got the Bangie, but settled on Fire Tangie... No regrets

Have you vaped that Tangie sandwich in your Solo yet?

Top Bottom