My Stash

Chill Dude

Anytime you reheat a concentrate you hurt the flavor profile regardless of the device.

Agreed, that's why there's some appeal to the load and go style pens. One dab at a time, always fresh and clean tasting. Of course, you have to be okay with the hassle of having to load it constantly (depending on many times you need to medicate per day).

Chill Dude,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Agreed, that's why there's some appeal to the load and go style pens. One dab at a time, always fresh and clean tasting. Of course, you have to be okay with the hassle of having to load it constantly (depending on many times you need to medicate per day).
Were on the same page actually.

The thing about the HERCULES may me the COIL MESH that distributes the heat more evenly than another devices not having this buffer?

I like SHATTER well purged the best of all concentrates in a HERCULES.

The HERCULES has produced the best flavor profile so far with SHATTER, HASH, POLLEN PELLETS, CO2 OIL.

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
Is the flavor always great with the Hercules, or does taste deteriorate from time to time as it does with my Cera?

The only time I find that there is flavor degradation is from user error such as improper technique. If you dont know what youre doing or you get lazy then its very easy to overheat the load causing a burnt oil taste for a few hits.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah, I kind of did the same thing. I bought an eighth and put half of it as u said" loosely in a mason Jar"to dry out quicker. I attacked the other half with a blowdryer for a few minute,s then ground it up and left it uncovered for a couple hours. That did the trick, I packed a Solo stem and it vaped great!

Quetz, I see that you've decided to join the Dabbler club! Man, I love the Dabbler. The flavor can't be beat and it's perfect for shatter! Do u have it yet, or is it still "coming soon" as stated in your signature?
My Dabbler was a consolation prize from a contest, but yeah I have had it for a bit now. I forgot I update my sig :lol: I like it a lot, it's my first "pen" kit outside of my Ultra + DART. The different approaches are nice. I can load and vape smaller amounts easier with my Dabbler (like tiny dabs). I like both of them for different reasons. It's my out and about pen since I get paranoid about losing my Ultra lol.

So I think my THC tolerance is too high because this CannaQuin has no head high at all. Maybe it's the ~5% THC content lol. It doesn't even have much of a body high if anything but great for pain.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I think my THC tolerance is too high because this CannaQuin has no head high at all. Maybe it's the ~5% THC content lol. It doesn't even have much of a body high if anything but great for pain.

I like high CBD strains however I like THC as well.
Synergistic effect!

The ideal would be to take CannaQuin say 0.40 gram + 0.60 gram of a high THC strain = Best of both Worlds.

Kind of like a formula:

Play around with the combinations until you find your sweet spot.

CannaQuinn + Girl Scout Cookies = Canna Cookies

I like to have a strain that has it all.

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
Good to hear about the tangie, I've been eyeing the stock at the seedbank.
Synergistic effect!

The ideal would be to take CannaQuin say 0.40 gram + 0.60 gram of a high THC strain = Best of both Worlds.

Kind of like a formula:

While it's not quite on par w/ cannaquin, I just started some pineapple chunk seeds from barneys farm. 25% thc and 1.1% cbd. For me, that's a pretty high cbd content. It'll be april/may before I can get some good results/picks up. I need to find the right phenotype. 3 of the 4 possible phenos stretch way too much while one is compact and makes denser nugs.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Good to hear about the tangie, I've been eyeing the stock at the seedbank.

While it's not quite on par w/ cannaquin, I just started some pineapple chunk seeds from barneys farm. 25% thc and 1.1% cbd. For me, that's a pretty high cbd content. It'll be april/may before I can get some good results/picks up. I need to find the right phenotype. 3 of the 4 possible phenos stretch way too much while one is compact and makes denser nugs.
Please let us know how it works out?

Sound really promising!

I'm going to have my DUTCH CRUNCH TESTED to know what strength my medicine has?

Pineapple Chunk = I have heard good reports on this girl!

DUTCH CRUNCH from seed.
MALE OR FEMALE?
SUPERCROPPING!
LEGAL MEDICAL GROW!
Single Plant

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Synergistic effect!

Kind of like a formula:

Yeah I might have to hit a dispensary that's close by later today and get something with at least double-digit THC content. The delivery was driven pretty far for me actually so I would rather like to have them come out to me for more than an eighth haha. That Dutch looks like a girl to me, those look like pistils and not the pollen sacs from male plants. I'm not growing yet so I'm not 100% sure but it does look like a lady to me. Congrats :nod:

Quetzalcoatl,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah I might have to hit a dispensary that's close by later today and get something with at least double-digit THC content. The delivery was driven pretty far for me actually so I would rather like to have them come out to me for more than an eighth haha. That Dutch looks like a girl to me, those look like pistils and not the pollen sacs from male plants. I'm not growing yet so I'm not 100% sure but it does look like a lady to me. Congrats :nod:
I think you have good medicine.
If you need variation just combine it with a different strain.

LEGAL GROW

I'm into the SUPER CROPPING, FIM training of a single plant.
The ideal is to focus all your energy on a single plant for full optimum yield and quality.

I started with SCROG (6 Plants) too many plants to care for.

I use to use clones to start my grow however I prefer seed and germinate myself.

The male/female part is kind of suspenseful.

Hope your right about this being a female?
It's still a bit early to tell however so far it looks like a girl!

Low Stress Training for more COLA sites!
Start training when their young!

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Both male and female plants have those sharp bits called STIPULES.
They have nothing to do with telling the sex of the plant.

This can only be done once flowering has started.
The you will start to see something form in the area close to the stipules.
Females will have a CALYX start to form and then will push two hairs out of it, this tells you it is female.

Males will have STAMINATE PRIMORDIA form in the same place but they kind of look like little lobster claws, no white hairs will grow out of them.

The one above is too small to sex yet i think...
Unless grown from FEM seeds.

@ataxian I see you are using blue masking tape for training, not sure if the glue will be absorbed or damage the leaf.
I use plastic coated wire and attach to the net pot or even fishing weights to hold the stems in place.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The one above is too small to sex yet i think...
Unless grown from FEM seeds.

@ataxian I see you are using blue masking tape for training, not sure if the glue will be absorbed or damage the leaf.
I use plastic coated wire and attach to the net pot or even fishing weights to hold the stems in place.
lazylathe:

You know I'm a rookie grower!

I'll change my material (tape) for the Low Stress Training.

I thought it might be a bit early to tell what sex this plant is?

If it's a male I spent way too much time however learning cost money either way.

Education is costly!

School of hard knocks in my case!

If it's a male back to clones!

Germinating seeds is like LAS VEGAS!

:lol:

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
Your odds are typically 50/50 w/ unsexed seeds. You are really rolling the dice just starting one plant from seed. You would have better success starting multiple seeds, sexing then getting rid of what you don't want. once the plant gets bigger, a good way to sex it w/o stressing your plant by throwing it back and forth into flower is to take a cut of at least 2 (preferably 3) internodes, throw it in a glass of water under 12/12. This way your plant continues to grow while being sexed.

I also use garden tie, but have seen people use blue tape w/o issue. Something else for you to consider is that unlike cuts, plants from seed have a tap root that needs more depth - a minimum of a 5 gallon container is recommended for soil/soilless (I use 18-20) - not sure how this translates to hydro. It is kinda cool to see the perfect symmetry of branches from seeds that you never see w/ a cut also. I just restarted from seed and was unwilling to take the time needed w/ regular seeds and used feminized seeds so as not to lose time sexing.

Snake Plissken,
Reactions: Caligula

DBA

Just a picture of my current stash, don't actually own a camera so hopefully the cell phone pic will do!

Super Silver Haze - "Headshop" Coffeeshop. Located in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
3650ipu.jpg

Caligula

Maximus
@SD_haze @Quetzalcoatl @Chill Dude

BEHOLD!

vlyb.jpg

kpsr.jpg

Obtained from DNA Genetics in Amsterdam and grown by Prime Extracts in northern California for their exclusive (and award winning) nug runs... I give you the fabled Tangie flower!

Oh how I wish you could SMELL THIS. It ranks up within the top 3 for best smelling flowers of all time in my 20 some odd years of experience with MJ. I am VERY pleased with the aromatics and flavor thus far. Still working through my first Solo stem so Ill follow up with a review of effects.

Anyway, to the guys I mentioned... its not on the menu @ NCR yet, so best hit them up before the public catches wind! You thought Black Friday was bad? Wait until word gets out on this shit. Also in the lineup is more of the Prime Tangie shatter!

Edit: Onset of massive mody high/euphoria, but not so much up in the head (*yet?). Cant say I'm disappointed so far. Going for stem #2 now...

Edit #2: Done with stem #2. Can for sure feel it in my head now, as well as in my lower back. The two places I need it most! #biwinning.

Last edited:

Chill Dude

Looks nice Caligula! I'm sure it tastes and smells even better! Damn, I'm going to have to get me some of that. Here's a thought...how about a Tangie shatter sandwich in the Solo? Do you think the Solo gets hot enough to work well with Tangie shatter sandwiched between Tangie Flowers? If that would work, that would be one hell of a citrus explosion.....

Chill Dude

Already did that with some Lemon Skunk from Frostys amd the Tangie shatter from the last Prime batch. So flavorful it made me drool.

So would you say the Solo can handle a shatter sandwich? I wasn't sure if it got hot enough to get maximum extraction of the shatter. I will have to give it a go....

Now, you've got me a little mixed up. You keep saying Prime extracts Tangie Shatter. The Tangie Shatter I got from NCR was $65g and was Nectar RX nug run. Maybe they had two different Tangie shatters IDK. The Nectar RX Tangie was excellent both taste and effect!!

Chill Dude,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
So would you say the Solo can handle a shatter sandwich? I wasn't sure if it got hot enough to get maximum extraction of the shatter. I will have to give it a go....

Now, you've got me a little mixed up. You keep saying Prime extracts Tangie Shatter. The Tangie Shatter I got from NCR was $65g and was Nectar RX nug run. Maybe they had two different Tangie shatters IDK. The Nectar RX Tangie was excellent both taste and effect!!

Oh it'll work but if you're looking for maximum effect dab it instead. With the Solo its all about the flavor! I found level 5 was the sweet spot for me but YMMV and I use water when I go over 4 on the Solo because abused lungs.

Oh, and im talking about this (from the last batch):
ite9.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Tangie Shatter I got from NCR was $65g and was Nectar RX nug run. The Nectar RX Tangie was excellent both taste and effect!!

You and CALIGUA must be Ballers!

To pay $65/G is a mega rich life style privilege in most circles.

I make my own SHATTER because if I want to medicate as much as I need without stressing out how to pay for it I need to make it myself!

Too buy it like you guys do must be a luxury!

Chill Dude

I'll have to try The Prime Tangie + Tangie flowers next donation. I usually start my Solo session at 4 and finish on 6. Unlike others, I hardly ever use water filtration. The vapor isn't too harsh for me at those levels. Besides that, I don't like the effort needed to keep the glass clean. I just like to grab my solo,turn it on, vape a good session and put it away. I know, I know, call me lazy if you want, but that's the way I roll glass free. Also, I'm a family guy with kids so I can't be running around the house with bongs, oil rigs and torches LOL. I just keep it simple and low key stealth is most important to me....

Top Bottom