My Stash

OMEiAM

Recently I got some Afghan Kush & Grandaddy Purple. I prefer to vape indicas (and hybrids) over sativas.

mjy43a.png

IMG_20131228_203411.jpg
IMG_20131229_130628.jpg

Last edited:

420time

clear headed for 30 minutes, then drowsey and happy relaxing feeling. can care less bout what happens. perfect meds to wake up and enjoy before going to class.

420time,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
picked up half ounce of gsc a few days ago.
crazy thing is when broken up in grinder has purple in em.
Girl Scout Cookies is definitely one of the best strains I have ever had!
clear headed for 30 minutes, then drowsey and happy relaxing feeling. can care less bout what happens. perfect meds to wake up and enjoy before going to class.
Ooooooooooooooooooyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . ;)

harvest.jpg

420time

I know you have the bull by the horns.

I'm a super small one plant medical grower.
Dutch Crunch 4 weeks in Veg.
2 more then Flower.
what dimensions did you use for the box. and how much do you yield from such a small lookin set up. from the looks of your plant i think it would of been better if you added more cfl, it looks so tiny compared to my old out door grows.

420time,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
http://www.jadelotuscollective.com/contact-us.html
[URL=http://s706.photobucket.com/user/surfding/media/STRAINS/IMG_12471_zpsa6577835.jpg.html] [/URL]

While I'm waiting for my harvest I buy top shelf meds from these guys.
The PLant is 4 weeks old from seed.
My cash box is 36" tall 18" wide 8" deep.
I clone and germinate in this box.
CFL is what I use at the beginning.
Once I fill the canopy I move to my larger grow area 60" x 22" x 22" HID 400Watt Ballast - Water Chiller - Carbon Filter and A/C 5000 BTU - HYDROPONIC.

75 - 79 AIR
66 - 68 WATER
pH - 5.8

I get about 4 OZ every 3 months from a single plant.

I germinate and clone with my small box then super crop.
I tried SCROG however I have more control with SUPER CROPPING!
2 weeks in the larger grow space then Flower.
I have a bulb for veg and a different bulb for flower.

Back in the 70's it was all outdoors in HAWAII. Nature did all the work.

Today:
16 oz per year is all I grow for me only. What I can't vaporize I make my own SHATTER. It's not about the money benefit.
For me it's the Quality obtained.

Last edited:

420time

growing is sure fun and has many benefits, ive grown outdoors and in pc cases indoors. honsetly when i get my own place and start growing 4 ounces each 3 months will be so little to me. since i have a constant supply ill start to enjoy the medicine quicker, instead of my daily usage of 1gram per day itll be 2-3grams per day or more. unless you buy quite a bit of meds instores, so pretty much youll be smokin like pound of homegrown a year and half pound of medical?

420time,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
growing is sure fun and has many benefits, ive grown outdoors and in pc cases indoors. honsetly when i get my own place and start growing 4 ounces each 3 months will be so little to me. since i have a constant supply ill start to enjoy the medicine quicker, instead of my daily usage of 1gram per day itll be 2-3grams per day or more. unless you buy quite a bit of meds instores, so pretty much youll be smokin like pound of homegrown a year and half pound of medical?
When I was a joint smoker I consumed about 30 grams a week. down to 10 grams a week or less since I started vaporizing. Most vaporist use way less!
The medicament I grow is very strong!

420time

When I was a joint smoker I consumed about 30 grams a week. down to 10 grams a week or less since I started vaporizing. Most vaporist use way less!
The medicament I grow is very strong!
lol wow i vape half ounce in 2 weeks or less.

420time,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
lol wow i vape half ounce in 2 weeks or less.
Were about the same. My lastest strain is so powerful I'll be lucky to vape 0.25gr a day.
My sleep (couch lock) strain is before bed. There are people on this site that do 1 gram per month?
I feel like a pig sometimes.

However I have the right strains and amount for my needs.

My friends that hate vaporizers consume at least 30 grams per week.

ataxian,

420time

lol i havent had any stronger strain then grand daddy purps from 3-4 years ago....... like .5 blunt between 2 heads i was barley able to keep my eyes open. yea i understand what you mean i feel like a pig going through so much pot a week. sometimes its half ounce a week.

Top Bottom