My Stash

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My search for a seriously heavy indica has lead me here. I've been talking to someone about it, and they'll be providing me with some Cannatona-quin (Cannatonic x Harlequin) in the next week or so. I was just sent this picture. Wow. Blessed :nod:

PLEASE UPDATE on the effect of this strain!
I like the fact you say it's INDICA based!

CANNABIS with high CBD's low in THC like the CANNATONIC I want to try.
When I have a lot to do a strain with HIGH CBD's and THC on the LOW side is what I need!

Very nice trim job!
charlottes-web-seeds.jpg

I'm going to try this one!
Charlotte's Web Plant: Charlotte's Web is a Sativa medical marijuana strain that is named after the popular children's novel Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White. This is a strain that is recognized for its strong and exceptionally pine-like smell. Although the name of this strain is unknown as to why it was named after a children's novel, it could be because there are so many resin covered buds that it almost appears as if they are forming spider webs of crystals. Charlotte's Web Effects: These particular Sativa medical marijuana strains that produces a buzz for patients where all they want to do is play around and listen to music, preferably with a loved one. You can enjoy a mild sense of euphoria, and your senses are heightened when you smoke this strain as it would be with most Sativas. The high takes about ten to fifteen minutes to reach its full potential, but once it is reached you become somewhat entranced. Some patients have even said that you can nod in and out of consciousness. Charlotte's Web Uses: This specific medical marijuana strain has been known to provide relief and comfort for patients who are suffering from conditions such as severe anxiety, mood disorders, chronic stress, insomnia, pain associated within the body and muscle spasms that are associated with multiple sclerosis. Charlotte's Web Cons: Unfortunately, patients who have smoked this strain have complained about a mild sense of dizziness but that is only because of this strain's strong Sativa properties. Other than that, patients have experienced the most common side effects of dry mouth and dry eyes. Please note that each patient is different and may experience a different side effect. Conclusion: Overall, this is a great strain and that's easily recognizable by taking notice of the spider-web like crystal glands all over the buds. It has a strong smell, a delightful taste and can provide Sativa-lovers with that cerebral and euphoric high that they've been dying to achieve. If you love Charlotte's Web and wish to dive into it, this is the strain to lose yourself in. This train was named after a little girl name Charlotte in Colorado. She has epilepsy of a sort and she went from 300 seizures a week to one a week. She eats it in food and is now basically cured and can talk walk she is a normal kid. It does not get you high its 0.01% THC it is pure CBD 10.00% if you watch the CNN show "Weed" with dr. Sanjay Gupta explains the Charlotte web strain. Yes CNN. YouTube it.

Last edited:

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Just had some Cannatonic.... SO..... EFFINGGG... GOOOD... Made my tongue go numb it was so medicating. I coulda have just been so blitzed but I swear it was numb. Had a 9 hr car ride and it made my back pain disappear for 5 of those hours! (off of 1 FAT solo stem before we left)

Last edited:

Kuzmich

I can see why this is a pretty rare strain. I got this from another site: "Most growers never cultivate this strain for a number of reasons. To start, it has an indoor flowering period of 11 - 14 weeks, with some plants known to take as long as 15 to finish. It also produces fluffy and airy buds and is extremely particular about pH levels, nutrients, watering, pruning, humidity and is not particularly pest or disease resistant. The yield also tends to be on the low end of the spectrum." So I guess it takes a pretty talented and patient grower to really pull this off and must be more a labor of love than just a profit maker.

Thanks for the input.

Hello! yeah I've been gifted some cured indoor amnesia haze (Soma?) with same grow-list as lwien've mentioned before. Its strong high with mild pleasant relax after all. The aroma is strong, more fruity then flower taste.

also my outdoor stash still curing:
auto sativa
early wonder skunk x thyphoon
tomb ryder x auto ak x tomb ryder

the last 2 were seed plots, so after fine mesh screen were removed all ripen seeds and stalks, but some NON RIPEN seeds wich are tine at 1 mm made their way into stuff.

I have a question: may I safe vaporize such stuff? or should I sift all trichomes to separate from seeds?
and now vaping

Kuzmich,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hello! yeah I've been gifted some cured indoor amnesia haze (Soma?) with same grow-list as lwien've mentioned before. Its strong high with mild pleasant relax after all. The aroma is strong, more fruity then flower taste.

also my outdoor stash still curing:
auto sativa
early wonder skunk x thyphoon
tomb ryder x auto ak x tomb ryder

the last 2 were seed plots, so after fine mesh screen were removed all ripen seeds and stalks, but some NON RIPEN seeds wich are tine at 1 mm made their way into stuff.

I have a question: may I safe vaporize such stuff? or should I sift all trichomes to separate from seeds?
and now vaping
Oooh, Russia! What's the weather like out there for growing?

Seeds... well they probably won't do much in regards to vaporizing except tasting bad (like the stalks/stems). If you don't mind the taste I don't expect them to be dangerous. At least not any more dangerous than all the other toxic stuff we're exposed to :ninja:

If you want to sift to separate all the trichomes you can but I like vaporizing trichomes with flower (together) as it seems to give me a more complete high compared to just trichomes.

Got a delivery coming my way in a few hours. I'll send you a PM later tonight @ataxian :nod:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: ataxian

Kuzmich

PLEASE UPDATE on the effect of this strain!
I like the fact you say it's INDICA based!

CANNABIS with high CBD's low in THC like the CANNATONIC I want to try.
When I have a lot to do a strain with HIGH CBD's and THC on the LOW side is what I need!
what do you think on ruderalis CBDs and non THC levels? some people told me that it may have some sense.
Ive been trying to grow pure ruder from Baikal lake. got 2.5 meters high ripen plants absolutely unsmokeable even after8 months of curing.
but cooking from it was killer effect. really fatality for all who tried even half of the cake or less.

Kuzmich,

Quetzalcoatl

what do you think on ruderalis CBDs and non THC levels? some people told me that it may have some sense.
Ive been trying to grow pure ruder from Baikal lake. got 2.5 meters high ripen plants absolutely unsmokeable even after8 months of curing.
but cooking from it was killer effect. really fatality for all who tried even half of the cake or less.
I'm not familiar with cannabis ruderalis for recreational effects when smoking. I haven't done an awful lot of research into c. ruderalis because all I really know about it is that it is much hardier than c. sativa and c. indica, meaning it can withstand more drastic climate changes and such. I know it's bred into other strains to pass on those traits but I haven't seen much about smoking/vaporizing it. Is that why you're growing ruderalis? I looked up Baikal Lake and it looks a little cold :whoa:

If it works well with cooking I suspect that it's CBD and CBN that are having more effect than THC. Where I live we can grow cannabis for medical purposes with recommendations so the laws and how we can go about growing is a lot different than your situation.

Quetzalcoatl,

Kuzmich

Oooh, Russia! What's the weather like out there for growing?

most people say here at 60N its absolutely unreal lol they go rather indoor... but not me :)

Seeds... well they probably won't do much in regards to vaporizing except tasting bad (like the stalks/stems). If you don't mind the taste I don't expect them to be dangerous. At least not any more dangerous than all the other toxic stuff we're exposed to :ninja:

In case of smoking weed with seeds seed-oil/oleoresin come to our lungs. Humans lung doesn't have mechanism to put that oil out and it leads to oil pneumonia.

If you want to sift to separate all the trichomes you can but I like vaporizing trichomes with flower (together) as it seems to give me a more complete high compared to just trichomes.

same here

Last edited:
Kuzmich,

Kuzmich

For all you sativa lovers! This is what I currently vape atm sorry no available camera to show you dry

39c01cb207445c9a29125dc4d4a5258115e3ace8.jpg

Kuzmich,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Very cool investigating.

I would have it lab tested.

It's a little more than $80.00!

To know what your actual medicine contains is a good starting point.

My next harvest I will have tested.
I want to know what I'm ingesting.
Why not take a strain like BLUE DREAM, GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, DUTCH TREAT, THAI or GDP and cross it with a PURE RUDERALLS seeking FLAVOR and EFFECT.
Plus a great stain to super crop and grow indoors.
7.99 Ozs of Flower Kolas each harvest. (8oz's is the legal limit in CALIFORNIA) 226.8 grams
Worth the time and effort in my option.

Or a CHARLOTTE'S WEB HIGH CBD strain already developed crossed with a TOP SHELF STRAIN?
:chill:

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

Got my first delivery today. 1/2 ounce of CannaQuin, Cannatonic x Harlequin. Not much of a head high but very good for pain. Wow. Really good actually. And it leaves me clearheaded. They threw in four of Mary Jane's medicated jollies. Also got a few candies. One jolly and .1 of flower at like 5:45pm ish and I'm only now coming back to vape a bit of the kief now. I ate dinner too. This is some really interesting stuff.

@SD_haze I think you were the one that first mentioned PGP/NCR on here? This is the same batch as the pic they put up that I took :)

slsQMlG.jpg

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
Speaking of PGP/NCR I have some NL #5 coming from them soon. Stay tuned for pics and review. It's been AGES since I've had that.

Edit...

@Quetzalcoatl

r15b.jpg

me7x.jpg

Review to come!

Mod note: Back to back posts merged.

Heavy indica euphoria. Taste was of pine/lemon but not overly so. Pretty mild tasting actually. Just finished a solo stem so I'll update as things change. For sure not a strain to be used when you gotta get shit done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chill Dude

Heavy indica euphoria. Taste was of pine/lemon but not overly so. Pretty mild tasting actually. Just finished a solo stem so I'll update as things change. For sure not a strain to be used when you gotta get shit done.

Yeah, I picked up an eighth of NL #5 from NCR as well. IMO this bud had an awesome pine/ lemon/ earthy aroma, but taste wise only so so. That's weird how a bud can can smell great, yet the taste doesn't match. Effect wise it was true to the strain heavy indica buzz with an initial sativa like kick.. Adequately potent and Very relaxing. Also, to me the buds contained a little too much moisture content, so I had to dry it out a little before vaping. Maybe a short cure IDK. Was your NL #5 overly moist like that??

I also picked up a gram of Prime Extracts Heisenberg OG Honeycomb which is da bomb!! Besides that, Heisenberg was one bad ass motherfucker on the Breaking Bad series. Anyway, tastes awesome and it's a really hard hitting OG. I think they're out now though. I usually don't like the texture and the powdery nature of Honeycomb, but this stuff was worth it.

Caligula

Maximus
Guys... FYI check their menu on Monday or Tuesday. A little bird told me there may be some DNA Tangie FLOWERS on tap as well as more of the Prime DNA Tangie shatter. That last round of the shatter was hands down the best tasting thing Ive ever smoked or vaped. Ever.

Also this euphoric kick is still going. Only 1 solo stem too.

Quetzalcoatl

Also, to me the buds contained a little too much moisture content, so I had to dry it out a little before vaping. Maybe a short cure IDK. Was your NL #5 overly moist like that??
Mine was like that, yeah. When I took it out of the big jar it was basically one block lol. Put it loosely in a mason jar and a couple other jars. It grinds easier now. Seems like it'd be nice for smoking, but eww.

Chill Dude

Mine was like that, yeah. When I took it out of the big jar it was basically one block lol. Put it loosely in a mason jar and a couple other jars. It grinds easier now. Seems like it'd be nice for smoking, but eww.

Yeah, I kind of did the same thing. I bought an eighth and put half of it as u said" loosely in a mason Jar"to dry out quicker. I attacked the other half with a blowdryer for a few minute,s then ground it up and left it uncovered for a couple hours. That did the trick, I packed a Solo stem and it vaped great!

Quetz, I see that you've decided to join the Dabbler club! Man, I love the Dabbler. The flavor can't be beat and it's perfect for shatter! Do u have it yet, or is it still "coming soon" as stated in your signature?

Caligula

Maximus
Bah, toys. Let me know when you want to try the Hercules! ;)

About the NL... I didn't notice it being too moist. Ground up the nug and vaped via the Solo without issue. The again Im newish to vaping flowers.

Chill Dude

No doubt the Hercules is top notch so I hear (I've never tried it). However, I do have another top notch oil,vape Thermovape Cera. The Cera is great you can melt in a .5g of concentrate and be good to go for a long time. The taste is great, but not all the time. IDK, sometimes the flavor is great and other times it's has a very mudd,y harsh, smoky flavor. I really don't know why that is. What I like about the Dabbler is it is a load and go device where you just do one dab at a time in a heat controlled unit which results in excellent flavor every time. Obviously, it's a much less sophisticated device than the Persei or Cera, but it is built with quality materials and is super easy to use. So I guess what I'm saying is The Dabbler will never take the place of Cera which is a vapor beast, but It is a great addition to any vape enthusiasts collection IMO!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No doubt the Hercules is top notch
so I hear (I've never tried it). However, I do have another top notch oil,vape Thermovape Cera. The Cera is great you can melt in a .5g of concentrate and be good to go for a long time. The taste is great, but not all the time. IDK, sometimes the flavor is great and other times it's has a very mudd,y harsh, smoky flavor. I really don't know why that is. What I like about the Dabbler is it is a load and go device where you just do one dab at a time in a heat controlled unit which results in excellent flavor every time. Obviously, it's a much less sophisticated device than the Persei or Cera, but it is built with quality materials and is super easy to use. So I guess what I'm saying is The Dabbler will never take the place of Cera which is a vapor beast, but It is a great addition to any vape enthusiasts collection IMO!
It's all good.

I have a EVIC that I use as well as my other devices.
I was going to get a CERA to add to my quiver however there is so many hours each day!

The Dabber to me would be like a OPHOS with a K.I.S.S. cart?

Chill Dude

Is the flavor always great with the Hercules, or does taste deteriorate from time to time as it does with my Cera?

Chill Dude,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Is the flavor always great with the Hercules, or does taste deteriorate from time to time as it does with my Cera?
Anytime you reheat a concentrate you hurt the flavor profile regardless of the device.

I have used a few devices and attachments of various kinds.
The HERCULES is one of the better tasting over other CONCENTRATE devices I have tried.
I heard good things about the CERA however I have no experience with it as you do!

Top Bottom