My Stash

Most of the time, for me, it's all about the pain relief & being able to sleep. I go for the heavy hitters... Kush hybrids, mostly. My stash is full of flowers that really didn't provide either... fun, yes, but no real utility. GSC was fun, yes, but I get better pain & sleep from others.

see and I'm the other way around lol. I love my sativa's where I just get high as donkey shit. I like to be so high its a little scary haha

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Most of the time, for me, it's all about the pain relief & being able to sleep. I go for the heavy hitters... Kush hybrids, mostly. My stash is full of flowers that really didn't provide either... fun, yes, but no real utility. GSC was fun, yes, but I get better pain & sleep from others.
I always keep an inventory of GSC.
For me it is so pleasant for flavor and effect.
While I'm creating I like this strain a lot.
If I can ever find it again I would say the very best flavor for me personally is the HYBRID called:
CACTUS COOLER.

I love this strain.

My night time medicine is GOD'S GIFT.
I must be a light weight because I can't vaporize this strain during the day light without taking a nap.
For couch lock deep sleep this works better than AMBEIN C!
There is so much to do.
I have to be careful not to over medicate.

Now I do a lot of concentrates in between flowers.
SKYWALKER BLONDE in a PERSEI is pure over the top luxury.

We all have our own way of medicating!

Ok I got the pictures!!
Cherry Kush
Uploaded with ImageShack.com
Jack Herer
Rascal OG
Athena Kush

Beautiful. Damn near opposite ends of the spectrum. I loves me that Cherry Kush!

That is why I got them. Daytime and Nighttime!

Your pictures are very good!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111115409755?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

This is the lens I bought however I can't obtain the clarity you have?
yea that's the same len's I have. You have to move your phone just ever so slightly to get it to focus. One SLIGHT movement and it will unfocus again. Just need to be patient.
Hey VapeN, are you using an iPhone 5? My 4 simply cannot attain that clarity. Excellent pictures, bud.
Yes I'm using an Iphone 5

Actually these two pics were taken with just the regular camera without any lens at all.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/quote]

Tweek

Wow! I wasn't expecting that kind of price. The one I have now was like fifteen bucks. I bet the quality is fantastic though. I kind of want to justify why I need one...

I actually thought it was a decent price :lol: Have never tried, but I hear it is on par with ones selling for over $100 bucks.

I imagine the $15 one has a plastic lens?

Edit: I also notice this unit has three lenses in one. Kinda cool.

Tweek,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I actually thought it was a decent price :lol: Have never tried, but I hear it is on par with ones selling for over $100 bucks.

I imagine the $15 one has a plastic lens?

Edit: I also notice this unit has three lenses in one. Kinda cool.

Oh man, I have no idea. It looks like glass, but I suspect that very clear plastic would look like glass. I think it's the same one VapeN is using and his pictures kick some pretty good ass.

Edit: Description says high class glass. I don't know if that means the glass is really good or if it thinks it is better than other glass. ;) It could also be nothing but lies.

Tweek

Not sure...normally price dictates better quality when it comes to most pro lenses. You pay for your glass dearly, but it lasts for life with care. With these little phone lenses, I am not sure how much one has to spend before it's not really worth it.

I guess you will always be limited to the original lens in the phone...not unless there is some magic in the higher priced units that helps flesh out a sharper photo....hmmm, time to do some research.

Sorry for the derail. Back to the tasty photos. :D

Tweek,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry for the derail. Back to the tasty photos. :D
Tweek you are the expert when it comes to cameras.
I pulled out an old CANNON G9 and the photo's are far better than the IPHONE 4S.
In my case the phone lens are like a band aid.

When the budget permits I will buy a better camera.
Hopefully this G9 will get me by for now?
The IPHONE is so limited!

Pulled out some PLATINUM OG soil grown.
Surprised the heck out of me.
I had to sleep for 4 hours in the middle of the day!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
ataxian, I go by th golden rule of "no OG's or Kushes during the day unless I want to sleep and ruin my sleeping schedule" :tup:

Sativas or sativa-dom hybrids are a bit better for waking up or staying awake... Indicas never fail to make me yawn a lite bit more... Nothing some coffee and ejuice can't fix though ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
These are supposed to be decent for the iphone:

http://www.olloclip.com/
The $5.00 I paid was just to good to be true!

Thank you for the link!
ataxian, I go by th golden rule of "no OG's or Kushes during the day unless I want to sleep and ruin my sleeping schedule" :tup:

Sativas or sativa-dom hybrids are a bit better for waking up or staying awake... Indicas never fail to make me yawn a lite bit more... Nothing some coffee and ejuice can't fix though ;)

You are 100% correct!

My GIRL SCOUT COOKIES are down to the last 5 grams.
Know that my GOD'S GIFT would put me into a self induced coma I know only before bed.
Well I had this OG for a whole month without touching it.
Since I have so much of it I thought I would see what it tasted like?
In the process went into a deep sleep. (4 hours ) during the day!

I will take your advice: OG before bed only.

Now I need some good THAI for day time.

My Flower inventory is unbalanced.
Too much INDICA and not enough SATIVA!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No problem. If the $5 one does what you need, no reason to spend more! :)
The old adage: you get what you pay for.
I don't get the super clear results I was looking for!
Tweek:
I will play around with my CANNON G9.
Hopefully that will do the job for now?
The IPHONE with this cheap lens is pretty low quality.
Maybe the mini tripod with the IPHONE?

ataxian,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Tweek:

G9 is an excellent camera. You definitely don't want to attach glass that is lower quality than what is already in the iphone...as you pointed out, it just makes it look worse.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about lenses, etc.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Tweek:
Maybe the mini tripod with the IPHONE?

Are you certain that you've exhausted every angle/closeness to the bud with the iphone/lens combo? I make cheap shit lenses from DVD RW drives from old pcs, and use an iPhone 4 (not 4s or 5) and get decent pics...

Now, these aren't much to write home about in comparison to shots from my regular Nikon...but for a cell phone, I'm not complaining. And if you are sure that it's just not working as well as you'd like, follow Tweeks advice and PM him ;)
G9 is an excellent camera. You definitely don't want to attach glass that is lower quality than what is already in the iphone...as you pointed out, it just makes it look worse.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about lenses, etc.

Top Bottom