My Stash

William

Some unknown I got. Very skuky/lemony. Has bits of purp in it.

2ymg09j.png

2m4rfqe.png

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Got some Girl Scout Cookies and some Platinum bubba mmmm

First 3 are the girl scout and the next ones are the Platinum

Then the other day I bought a microscope for my phone lol. I think the macro lens takes better pics?
Give me the link to the microscope for the IPHONE. Great Ideal.
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES I always have.
I's my favorite strain.
In fact for WAKE & VAKE it's perfect!
Very nice photos VapeNStone!

I love GSC as well. I'm an indica guy so I've been enjoying pure indica at night and indica-dominant hybrids during the day. I mostly smoke at night anyway.

New pickups (pics later maybe):

1/8 Grand Daddy Purple
1/8 Black Cherry Soda

Very dense, sweet smelling buds for both strains. Really reminds me of my favorite stuff I'd get from my old dealer back in NY.

Anyone have any reccs for a macro lense for my iPhone? Not looking to spend a lot of money on a camera, I just want to be able to take better photos of my stash.

Let me know how you like the GDP?

Will do. I'm saving it for bedtime because the guy told me it was the strongest indica they had. The smell was very nostalgic to me so I'm guessing I've had something similar in the past. Back then I had no way of knowing what I was actually getting though.

letter never sent,
Give me the link to the microscope for the IPHONE. Great Ideal.
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES I always have.
I's my favorite strain.
In fact for WAKE & VAKE it's perfect!
Very nice photos VapeNStone!

actually that pic was taken with the macro lens. Only the last pic was taken with the microscope. And just to let you know I got that Oz of GSC for $100!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Will do. I'm saving it for bedtime because the guy told me it was the strongest indica they had. The smell was very nostalgic to me so I'm guessing I've had something similar in the past. Back then I had no way of knowing what I was actually getting though.
Not trying to one up anybody however I remember in the late 70's having SEEDLESS PURPLE BUD INDICA from HUMBOLDT County that Couch Locked a bunch of Long Haired Surfers. It was stronger than THAI STICKS which were the most powerful back in the day. A couple of years ago my friend from SANTA CRUZ CALIFORNIA gave me some GDP and I swear it was the same stuff I had in the 70's.

It kicked my shiny metal a@@!

I will get some for sleep as well!

Thank you for jogging my memory!

ataxian,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
No problem man!

I've been enjoying the Black Cherry Soda this afternoon. Really unique looking buds. The light purple leaves look almost pink to me. And yes, it really does smell like soda:

Nice to see some local dank on FC!

How about a video of that BBH? It's high-def too, if you click through and make it to the actual youtube page :clap:

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Nice to see some local dank on FC!

How about a video of that BBH? It's high-def too, if you click through and make it to the actual youtube page
:clap:

Nice video! Just an FYI for anyone, if you click the play button on an embedded video (like your BBH vide here) the settings option becomes available, like on youtube. You just have to start playing the video to get the little settings gear wheel to show up. It will appear towards the bottom right half of the video screen

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom