My Stash

Seren

Away with the fairies
Large_UV_Screw-Top_420_Weed_Jar_-_100_Organic_grande.jpg

This is where I stash mine ;)

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Loving the look of the jar and the contents!! :) ... Are those jars designed to maintain the right moisture level?

Yes :nod: What is pictured above is a "CVault" storage container, and they come supplied with what I believe are called "humidipacks" that allow you to keep the contents of the jar at a specific humidity. Wicked cool product really! IIRC VTac did a nice review on here a while back...http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-cvault-climate-controlled-storage.4585/

Seren

Away with the fairies

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I have found that my pre-ground, stored in a CVault, keeps very, very well for an amazingly long time. If it's goes past a week, I dump it out of its Jyarz, and into my blend Cvault. It's all still just a bit sticky in the blend CVault. :)

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
So hey, earlier I went to my second favorite club, and got some goodies. Saw a huge nug of Sour Amnesia that be weighed out to be 6.1g. I was marveling at the buds and the structure when I asked for an eighth of it. He was about to put the nug back in when he stops, looks at me, and says "hey, do you want the tip of this for your eighth?" "Oh, well... If you're offering..." Fuck yeah, got the top 3.4 grams of the huge nug, and he tossed a couple of pieces off the top of the bottom half and pushed it up a decent bit. Also got 5g Lavender for $40. Looks decent to me? At this place, you get whatever you donate matched with shake/sugar trim for free, or you can get an extra half gram for free. Interesting enough I saw lab results for it on weedmaps, lol. Anyways, it was acual small buds, actu sugar trim with some visible frosting, and little balls and chunks of hash in there. I pulled out about a gram of it and ground it up before mixing it back in. 10.1g of sugar trim and shake and hash in my extractor tube, ready for tomorrow morning :)

Anyways, I'll have pics of that later. Here's some eye candy.

Sour Amnesia

4tau92K.jpg

This is the Lavender. Might try making some ISO shatter with a proven tek I saw. Might also try a few micro-runs with different techniques. We'll see. I have a bit to play around with right now :)

4zGeYPA.jpg

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Very jealous Quetz. We pay more than that at clubs in Michigan and the quality isn't as good. Ann Arbor has the best quality meds in the state but you also have to pay top dollar when you go there.
I'm pretty satisfied with the meds I just picked up from Detroit though! :ko:

Ataxian, is that the GOD'S GIFT you always speak of? Looks like some frosty purps. :nod:

Edit: Nevermind I just seen that it is the GG haha that stuff must be robot fuel or somethin.

Hoof Hearted,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Very jealous Quetz. We pay more than that at clubs in Michigan and the quality isn't as good. Ann Arbor has the best quality meds in the state but you also have to pay top dollar when you go there.
I'm pretty satisfied with the meds I just picked up from Detroit though! :ko:

Ataxian, is that the GOD'S GIFT you always speak of? Looks like some frosty purps. :nod:

Edit: Nevermind I just seen that it is the GG haha that stuff must be robot fuel or somethin.
Gods Gift is Robot Fuel! My favorite GSC in almost gone!
At least I have the GG to hold me over!

Got a half eighth of each for $55 total. The Godfather OG weighed out to 2.0 grams and the Poisonberry weighed out to 2.25 grams. I think I got the last of their Poisonberry stock because it came off the menu right after I placed my order.

Quetzalcoatl

Nice, I get similar deals at my first collective, however the second one might become my new favorite soon... This Sour Amnesia is so sticky and good!

Quetzalcoatl

This is nice. The nug has foxtails all over and is caked with trichs. I broke off a small nug from the bottom and saw all the hidden goodies.

Hey letter, how long does an eighth last you? I can do 2-2.5 weeks an eighth typically. Any reason you buy small quantities too? I do it because I enjoy trying new strains out and don't have to commit to too much flower at a time.

og0Rw9p.jpg

Previously, I was making an eighth last a whole month or longer, but my usage has been up a bit recently (i.e. since getting my MMJ recommendation). So I'd say 2-3 weeks. I also buy in small quantities so I can try as many strains as possible without over-committing given my usage patterns. I currently have 10 different strains in my inventory.

Top Bottom