My Stash

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I told you, I have your panties and to be honest you need to explain to my wife it cost me 13 dollars at the dry cleaner to get "random stains out of them"....

monkeydrunk_zpsfc45bdf7.jpg

Even fucking Louis wants to know!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Picked up 3 grams of Blackberry today. Yummy.
Very FROSTY!
Sleep Medication from the couch lock it gave me.
If it's the same strain I had then be close to were your sleeping before vaporizing!

My new lens (MACRO) is shipped.
Can't wait to take some pics of GODS CREATION!

GODS GIFT tonight!

Just VAKED GG!
No Pain.
Sleep so deep.
The Blue Transitional Perceptive is amazing.
The CANNABIS TRANCE!

hitnrun

My current stash:

I feel for you, after ten weeks of stoking -- and re-stoking -- my ABV stash (first time around was surprising; the e-nano could still get me there :tup: ), I finally made it out of the desert this past Friday night. I reckon that empty jar syndrome akin to a starving man peering in through the restaurant window at dinner time: very unrewarding.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Got a few different Bubbas...
OK!
I'm impressed!
Nice collection.

Deadshort:

So what do you think about the following:

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES?
CACTUS COOLER?
GODS GIFT?
Millennium FALCON?

These are my top 4 right now that I'm loving.
I have a bunch of PLATINUM OG however its a little to spacy for me.
I just mix it with the 4 I like to extend my flowers.
They are many others however this is what I have been liking lately.

Your photos are so good!
I need to stop taking photos and wait for my new lens.

I need to try the BUBBA!
Is that the BUBBA KUSH?
PRE_98?

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Bubba Kush. One of my favorites as I definitely lean towards the Indica.

Out of what you listed, I've only tried two. GSC is an all around excellent strain. A perfect hybrid as far as I'm concerned. God's Gift is a favorite of mine. It is an excellent Indica. I haven't had it for awhile, which makes me sad. It is somewhat similar to Cherry Pie without the addition of Durban Poison.

I want to try Millenium Falcon sooo bad just because I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. The same goes for Yoda OG.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Bubba Kush. One of my favorites as I definitely lean towards the Indica.
I want to try Millenium Falcon sooo bad just because I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. The same goes for Yoda OG.
The BUBBA KUSH i will load up on.
MILLENNIUM FALCON is so smooth. This I need to reload on.

If you ever come across CACTUS COOLER sample some.
I can't even find the seeds for it!

ataxian,
Reactions: ShipDit
Damn Ds,you've got a stash that I could only dream of. So many strains,and the hash *drool*.
I don't know the law in your state but....would marry me? I'm not gay and neither are you so it should work out.
If you want to keep it a hetero my wife can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose...just putting it out there...
On a serious note I've been using and loving the grinder...thanks again for that bro,you rule! :tup:
ea4cd6d77faa3eae4a129d998a938ff7_zpsfc39853d.jpg

Deadshort480

The laws here are all fucked up! Can't do anything without it being illegal.

My wife would be PISSED!

Glad you're putting that grinder to good use.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ShipDit

Deadshort480

I bought a cheap $15 IPhone Macro/Wide Angle combo lens from Amazon. The wide angle lens screws off of the macro lens. Keeping the camera very still, experimenting with moving the lens closer and farther away from the subject, and using the zoom function is all key to a halfway decent macro picture. The lens does have to be fairly close to the subject at all times when using the macro lens.

I bought a cheap $15 IPhone Macro/Wide Angle combo lens from Amazon. The wide angle lens screws off of the macro lens. Keeping the camera very still, experimenting with moving the lens closer and farther away from the subject, and using the zoom function is all key to a halfway decent macro picture. The lens does have to be fairly close to the subject at all times when using the macro lens.
Yea that's probably the problem he is having. At least that was for me and I have the same macro you described. Also that is the same lens I told him to get lol

VapeNStone,
Reactions: ataxian
Damn it,thanks to Deadshort and the Q man I'm gonna have to stop reading this thread...again.
I am constantly amazed at the selection of weed you folks have acess to. I thought I'd be in Colorado by now but until DHS ok's my adoption of my sisters boys they won't let me leave the state with them...bastards!
Something I've always wondered about,with this level of weed readily available what's considered "exotic",rare,and with potency that is off the charts. In my case it Girl Scout Cookies,but you folks can get that pretty much whenever you want. I've got a friend in the Bay area who swears the best pot in the world is grown there. Mostly in small,experimental batches that don't make their way to the dispensaries for months,and when they do it's only in very small amounts and you kinda have to know the right people to get it.
So what is the dream bud you seek,the ultimate smoke,the Alpha and Omega of ganja?
It boggles my mind what's available to regular customers so I'm dying to know what you insiders get.
Now if you'll excuse me I have to pleasure myself to the pics. You guys posted....my shameful and guilty behavior is your fault,its on your conscience now! (Soon to be on my "special towel" unless I can sneak up on my wife,and if she freaks out I'm blaming you guys!).
Now where did I leave the KY jelly?
57207faca93c91dd0457d192dac3f581_zpsfd6c5a04.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Most of the time, for me, it's all about the pain relief & being able to sleep. I go for the heavy hitters... Kush hybrids, mostly. My stash is full of flowers that really didn't provide either... fun, yes, but no real utility. GSC was fun, yes, but I get better pain & sleep from others.

Top Bottom