My Stash

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Pappy said:
no, you can post an image from any address on web. ;)

But, it has to be uploaded to an outside source first? There is no way to just upload it here?

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Pappy said:
no, but you can get a free Flickr account :D

I decided to go with Tinypic instead of Flickr, feels a bit safer to me. ;)

I recently got some Jack Herer, so I'll get a picture of that with my cell phone in a little bit. :D

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
33u6az5.jpg

Vicki,

SD_haze

Vicki said:
I wouldn't like it then. They really come up with weird strains! :lol:

BTW, is uploading a pic to tinypic the only way you can post a picture in this thread?

any image uploading site should work

SD_haze,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:p I just love this thread!! Someday I hope to go to a dispensary and shop :) I know I'd love that kind of shopping!!

Lo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
The latest dank from my hood :)

2011-10-13115430.jpg

DELICIOUS! Wish I could get real names like you dispensary ppl lol I hate you all still :lol:

JDSupreme,

Pappy

shmaporist
Vicki said:
Pappy said:

Damn, what a waste of resources and money. I'm sorry Pappy. It's shameful for the Feds to keep doing this when the country is having financial difficulties. Dumb asses. They have no business spending money if they can't properly prioritize the important things.
thanks Vicki... My FB post verbatim.

PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A WEASEL for raiding my dispensary, Northstone Organics... I'm ashamed I voted for you Barrack, you're a phenomenal disappointment!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Pappy said:
Vicki said:
Pappy said:

Damn, what a waste of resources and money. I'm sorry Pappy. It's shameful for the Feds to keep doing this when the country is having financial difficulties. Dumb asses. They have no business spending money if they can't properly prioritize the important things.
thanks Vicki... My FB post verbatim.

PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A WEASEL for raiding my dispensary, Northstone Organics... I'm ashamed I voted for you Barrack, you're a phenomenal disappointment!

Also a liar. He said he would stop this crap, and it's only become worse since he's been in office!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Damn. My dispensary got raided yesterday, too. This trend is troubling. :uhoh:

Stu,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Today's Hollistic Collective in La Puente. Physis in Brea got shut down about a month ago, too. Those were my 2 dispensaries that I used. Looks like I need to find another spot, but I haven't found one I'm comfortable with around here just yet.

I think both of these were shut down by their respective cities, so no Fed issue that I know of. But the trend is not looking good.

Stu,

Pappy

shmaporist
Stu said:
Today's Hollistic Collective in La Puente. Physis in Brea got shut down about a month ago, too. Those were my 2 dispensaries that I used. Looks like I need to find another spot, but I haven't found one I'm comfortable with around here just yet.

I think both of these were shut down by their respective cities, so no Fed issue that I know of. But the trend is not looking good.
I LOVE A GOOD FIGHT! FUCK YOU UNCLE SAM!

Pappy,

SD_haze

There's a lot of dispensaries disappearing off websites like weedmaps and the word around town is to try not to mention by name online the names of dispensaries.

They're trying to lay low while things hopefully blow over :/
(while remaining open for business)

Of course if they're already shut down it can only help to spread the word

SD_haze,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Seems to me that DEA is under Mexican cartel's influence o.o
Let's raid people's business that ruined dope market! So our mexi pals can keep smuggling like ol' good times! :uhoh:

Smokey,
Just bought a QP with a couple people. Not too bad, but nothing too amazing.

I recently bought 1/8 of some Strawberry Cough as well, mhmmm it was so delicious.

stolen_logic,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Early Christmas for me: green crack, L.A. confidential, jumanji, orange kush, hindu kush, sweetooth and some sour diesel.

Like a kid in a candy store:D

Silver420Surfer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@ Pappy - I've tried that strain. Everyone told me how great it was and I was kinda excited to try it out. However when I did give it a try it was disappointing to say the least. :uhoh:

:peace:

Pappy

shmaporist
Stu said:
@ Pappy - I've tried that strain. Everyone told me how great it was and I was kinda excited to try it out. However when I did give it a try it was disappointing to say the least. :uhoh:

:peace:
So right, Stu. Looks great in the case but when you get it home it's weak janky bullshit. ;)

Pappy,
Top Bottom