My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

florduh

I've only used the Pan's Ink terpene line. For the most part the effects were mostly borderline placebo. However, they do have some effect. I mixed the "Focus" blend with 0 nic e-juice and did catch a slight buzz. I'm not sure I noticed anything extra mixed with concentrates though. With the possible exception of "Drowsy". It did give a somewhat noticeable sedating effect.

@randomtoker The Kanger holes do look a little bigger than the eLeaf Melo. But coming from the tiny holes on something like a K1 the Melo was still a "wow" for me. I am noticing this .15 ohm coil is draining my iStick 40W like a bastard though, even when I'm not using super high temperature settings. That's my only complaint at this time. Great taste and still no leaks. Not even any residue at the battery connection. Thanks again for turning me on to this subOhm stuff. I thought it was kind of a gimmick before (and still don't love it for nicotine, though I'm in the minority I assume).

Happy Jack

Here's a yet another company selling overpriced terpene additives .............

http://www.denverterpenes.com/

Looks like the same products as CC.............. perhaps affiliated or one is ripping off the other.

Selling Gorilla Glue "Serum" for $200 per oz. That's far more than I pay for any concentrate.

Happy Jack,
Reactions: Copacetic

randomtoker

Here's a yet another company selling overpriced terpene additives .............

http://www.denverterpenes.com/

Looks like the same products as CC.............. perhaps affiliated or one is ripping off the other.

Selling Gorilla Glue "Serum" for $200 per oz. That's far more than I pay for any concentrate.

Holy crap, no doubt. The Denver Terpenes sample packs are twice the price of the exact same sample packs from Extract Consultants.

Buyer beware, search around.

**Edit: I still think I may get that sample pack from EC and some bulk bottles of pg/peg/vg and make my own (for personal use). The terpenes are the biggest expense, but they'd last quite a while as they're super concentrated and meant to be mixed with a diluent.

I am noticing this .15 ohm coil is draining my iStick 40W like a bastard though, even when I'm not using super high temperature settings. That's my only complaint at this time. Great taste and still no leaks. Not even any residue at the battery connection. Thanks again for turning me on to this subOhm stuff. I thought it was kind of a gimmick before (and still don't love it for nicotine, though I'm in the minority I assume).

You could try one of the higher resistance (but still subOhm) coils for that tank, probably extend the battery life. That's awesome it's working out for you. I'm still enjoying it as well!

It took me a bit of time to learn to trust taking huge lung hits for cooler vapor, and to find the appropriate power pulse length and toke strength/length, but I can consistently get smooth hits now. At first, I kept chickening out and just sipping on it. I'd end up with enormous hot clouds burning my throat. I had to make that counter intuitive flip to understanding that the harder I suck on the thing, the mellower and more manageable vapor I'll get. :whoa:

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Damn, I wish there were some more affordable terp based juices.

I'm just starting to try out Vapeur Extract, and have to say that taste (around 3:1 juice to concentrate ratio) is pretty decent.

The concentrate I'm using seems to be very light on flavor anyway, but despite this I'm not getting the unpleasant taste that some others have reported with other juice brands.
I am however considering getting some Limonene-D to flavor, and disguise odor (for stealth AND taste)
I wonder how it tastes/smells compared to the commercial turpene mixes such as CC?

I have an Innokin Cool Fire IV, and a twisted messes RDA clone, and a pair of very basic coils with cotton.
I have an Atlantic tank which I haven't tried yet as I'm getting things dialed in on the RDA first.
I think my next move is some 'ready rolled' clapton wire from FastTech, and either ceramic, or quartz 'wick'.

Anyone have any advice re' this plan?
Would quartz even work in this application?
I think maybe it's better suited to a 'one hitter quitter' than much less viscous e-juice duties?
I assume that ceramic wick would be fine though?

Happy Jack

Holy crap, no doubt. The Denver Terpenes sample packs are twice the price of the exact same sample packs from Extract Consultants.

Buyer beware, search around.

**Edit: I still think I may get that sample pack from EC and some bulk bottles of pg/peg/vg and make my own (for personal use). The terpenes are the biggest expense, but they'd last quite a while as they're super concentrated and meant to be mixed with a diluent.

You could try one of the higher resistance (but still subOhm) coils for that tank, probably extend the battery life. That's awesome it's working out for you. I'm still enjoying it as well!

It took me a bit of time to learn to trust taking huge lung hits for cooler vapor, and to find the appropriate power pulse length and toke strength/length, but I can consistently get smooth hits now. At first, I kept chickening out and just sipping on it. I'd end up with enormous hot clouds burning my throat. I had to make that counter intuitive flip to understanding that the harder I suck on the thing, the mellower and more manageable vapor I'll get. :whoa:

I've been researching Extract Consultants as well and I also think they will get my business. I need to get a better handle on why they are suggesting an add rate of their product of only 1%-4% where CC recommends 30%-60% add rate for theirs. Both are Terpene additives of course. The thing about Terpenes is they are present in cannabis extractions in very, very small levels to begin with.. maybe 1%-5%. Further processes of course serve to remove them almost entirely so adding some back in to replace what is lost has its merits. However ....... at the levels CC is suggesting seems like way more than that .. unless of course they too are only 1%-5% Terpenes and the other 95% is a mystery.

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Last edited:
sativasam,

VEGASMMJ

I've been researching Extract Consultants as well and I also think they will get my business. I need to get a better handle on why they are suggesting an add rate of their product of only 1%-4% where CC recommends 30%-60% add rate for theirs. Both are Terpene additives of course. The thing about Terpenes is they are present in cannabis extractions in very, very small levels to begin with.. maybe 1%-5%. Further processes of course serve to remove them almost entirely so adding some back in to replace what is lost has its merits. However ....... at the levels CC is suggesting seems like way more than that .. unless of course they too are only 1%-5% Terpenes and the other 95% is a mystery.

I think you might be mistaken in your assertion that EC and CC are the same products. CC is a product used to dilute wax into a liquid form so that in can be used in ecigs. The EC and the other one from Denver are difrerent. I believe these are just meant to add like 1 drop to a dab for additional flavor. I don't think that it turns shatter into liquid like CC.

Happy Jack

I think you might be mistaken in your assertion that EC and CC are the same products. CC is a product used to dilute wax into a liquid form so that in can be used in ecigs. The EC and the other one from Denver are difrerent. I believe these are just meant to add like 1 drop to a dab for additional flavor. I don't think that it turns shatter into liquid like CC.
The Denver company sells the exact same thing as CC's "Solution" but they call it "Serum". It is $200 per oz. The same Denver company also sells what EC sells ... tepene kits.

EC also promotes its products as a way of lowering viscocity but for sure it's not gonna dilute them down as much as the Solution will............. not at 1%-4% add back.

So what we have here is the Denver company selling an exact product from CC as well as an exact product from EC. How much you wanna bet there is a main supplier somewhere in the US that is furnishing all three of these companies the same products? Or perhaps the Denver company is simply buying wholesale from CC and EC and jacking up the prices to unsuspecting/ignorant people that fall into their laps/site.

But to answer your question ........... I think these products are actually quite similar IF you were to remove whatever additive CC uses above and beyond the small amounts of Terpenes in the 'Solution". There's simply no way the 'Solution" is all terpenes because mixing it at those ratios would make someone quite ill. You're talking 60% terpenes added to an extraction? No way .............

Here's yet another outfit pushing the "Solution" .. they call it "Potion"

$20 per gram ...... LOL

http://wearevapersanonymous.com/the-potion/

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Jack,

OttoMan

I think there is some confusion here over what exactly each company is offering. EC are offering isolated terps in the sample kit and this is why they recommend the very low % when mixing. CC are offering a solution which combines terpenes with natural flavorings. The reason these work so well in diluting your concentrates compared to the pg/vg options are because terpenes are volatile organic solvents. This is also whats causing the plastic tanks to degrade. For me the issue with CC and companies selling similar products is that they seem to have little to no concern for the health of those using there product. as @Happy Jack mentioned these could make you quite ill...or bust up your plastic carts...or leave your wallet empty :lol: I know everyone's getting fussy about the taste from PEG but surely its better to improve the taste of a safe product than to start vaping large % of organic solvent...holy terp are on the right track I suppose but they got a long way to go on the taste

sativasam

NO SMOKING
I think there is some confusion here over what exactly each company is offering. EC are offering isolated terps in the sample kit and this is why they recommend the very low % when mixing. CC are offering a solution which combines terpenes with natural flavorings. The reason these work so well in diluting your concentrates compared to the pg/vg options are because terpenes are volatile organic solvents. This is also whats causing the plastic tanks to degrade. For me the issue with CC and companies selling similar products is that they seem to have little to no concern for the health of those using there product. as @Happy Jack mentioned these could make you quite ill...or bust up your plastic carts...or leave your wallet empty :lol: I know everyone's getting fussy about the taste from PEG but surely its better to improve the taste of a safe product than to start vaping large % of organic solvent...holy terp are on the right track I suppose but they got a long way to go on the taste
CC seem soooo shady!

sativasam,

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Is it safe to vape this oil????
I was thinking of mixing in some of the crystals they sell along with some terpenes to make my own CBD concentrate... https://www.endoca.com/CBD_OIL-14-RAW_Hemp_Oil_Drops_300mg_CBD_CBDa_3

This is very interesting! (thanks :-)

The crystals certainly LOOK the part, and thats the highest CBD content claim I've ever seen!

Diluting concentrate strength and viscosity with the hemp oil, or raw hemp oil is my own goal.

The RAW hemp oil states chlorophyll as an ingredient, so may taste bad? (and that's IF it's safe to vape).
The 'standard' hemp oil doesn't mention chlorophyll thoigh.

They state that their products shouldnt be used with controlled substances, but if it really is pure hemp oil, how much more harmful than Canna oil can it be?

Wish I was a biochemist.

Any BC's reading this thread?

Copacetic,
Reactions: sativasam

sativasam

NO SMOKING
This is very interesting! (thanks :-)

The crystals certainly LOOK the part, and thats the highest CBD content claim I've ever seen!

Diluting concentrate strength and viscosity with the hemp oil, or raw hemp oil is my own goal.

The RAW hemp oil states chlorophyll as an ingredient, so may taste bad? (and that's IF it's safe to vape).
The 'standard' hemp oil doesn't mention chlorophyll thoigh.

They state that their products shouldnt be used with controlled substances, but if it really is pure hemp oil, how much more harmful than Canna oil can it be?

Wish I was a biochemist.

Any BC's reading this thread?
I just bought this http://www.cbdgold.life/ and it really works for me. Taste is awful but effects are exactly what I wanted! So I basically want to make my own.

I was wondering if the hemp oil could be used to dilute the terpenes and CBD crystals rather than VG and PG. I was thinking that the chlorophyll might give it a more natural earthy flavour. Maybe a bad idea who knows :hmm:

Last edited:

Happy Jack

I just bought this http://www.cbdgold.life/ and it really works for me. Taste is awful but effects are exactly what I wanted! So I basically want to make my own.

I was wondering if the hemp oil could be used to dilute the terpenes and CBD crystals rather than VG and PG. I was thinking that the chlorophyll might give it a more natural earthy flavour. Maybe a bad idea who knows :hmm:
Any previous attempts of mine to use Hemp Oil as a diluent in the past resulted in the worst tasting end product ever. That was several years ago however so perhaps things have changed.

After reaching out to someone that knows a thing or two about extractions and terpenes he's also in agreement the Solution/Serum/Potion is in no way comprised of the amount of Terpenes these guys are claiming and would result in a product that was terribly harsh and taste horrible.

I'd be curious to know from anyone that has used EC's terpene mixes at 1-4% as directed and had any noticable positive effects.

I also like the Holy Terps products and feel they are on the right track. I was able to get away with a simple 1:1 mix of Couch Lock as well as a batch of Philosopher and the results in not only effect/vapor but taste were acceptable ....... but mind you the oil we use has very little flavor remaining after processing. It's not terpene rich shatter by any means.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

florduh

Yeah I popped in a Titanium .5 ohm coil and will try that for a while. Part of the issue is my eLeaf 40w isn't really powerful/good enough to power the .15 ohm Nickel coils in Temp Control mode.

I took the plunge and got the iStick 60wTC/Melo2 combo. I really like the tank. No leaks and super easy to fill. I also wanted a second battery because every time I'd remove the Melo-THC tank to vape my nicotine, I'd need to mess around with the Temp Control settings when re-attaching the Melo. While I don't think the temperatures are super accurate, I do like TC because it prevents burnt/Dry hits. That, plus the extra large atty holes and airflow is what I believe makes this an amazing THC Juice vaping experience.

At this point, I can't see myself going back to any disposable or even the K1, unless I run into a situation where I need extra stealth/portability. Although, from a stealth perspective a box-mod and subOhm tank might be MORE discreet. It looks like I'm just the average nicotine vaper with dark-ish juice. While those disposable pen type setups are almost exclusively used by cannabis vapers.

Given this, after I run out of CC I will likely need to go back to using a PEG based solution to make a weaker juice (CC really isn't made for that... even if the cost per gram was less the terp flavor would be too powerful). I'm wondering if anyone has tried the original Vapeur Extract flavored line who can compare it to Puff Majic in terms of the platicky PEG aftertaste? I can't really see me using Holy Terp right now because I have a bunch of Pan's Ink laying around. I also suspect the Holy Terp line is just the VE Flavorless with terps added for flavor/effect and PEG is still the major liquefying component.

sativasam

NO SMOKING
The CBD crystals I want to use likely have no flavour; or if they do have a flavour it will not be worth admiring. So my mission is to find or make the best tasting juice I can to carry the CBD. Has anyone tried the Sativa isolated terpene blend by EC? https://extractconsultants.com/product/sativa-isolated-terpene-blend-clear/

CC seem like they are hiding things. To say the least. I won't be buying anything from them.

I'm thinking to get EC's blend, a bottle of VG and mix with the CBD crystals. Will this be the closest thing to getting a palatable cannabis like taste?

My other option is simply buying a pre mixed terp such as Holy Terps Philosopher to mix with the CBD. But some people said the taste was not great.

Besides the flavour, what is the difference between a product such as Holy Terps and a 0%Nic juice such as....http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/jean-cloud-e-liquid/dopamine-jean-cloud-by-bordo2.html ?

I'm new to e-juice can you tell? I'm assuming that most the e-juice companies that sell normal juices for nicotine vapourists, (such as the last link I posted) don't use much terpenes, if at all? And if they do use terpenes then they will be cheap or synthetic? What makes products such as Holy Terps so much better?

I know that typical e-juices taste like crap. Are these terp juices just fancy crap? Or are they really they holy grail of a more natural flavour?

Last edited:

florduh

Besides the flavour, what is the difference between a product such as Holy Terps and a 0%Nic juice such as....http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/jean-cloud-e-liquid/dopamine-jean-cloud-by-bordo2.html ?

I'm new to e-juice can you tell? I'm assuming that most the e-juice companies that sell normal juices for nicotine vapourists, (such as the last link I posted) don't use much terpenes, if at all? And if they do use terpenes then they will be cheap or synthetic? What makes these products so much better?

I know that typical e-juices taste like crap. Are these terp juices just fancy crap? Or are they really they holy grail of a more natural flavour?

That juice won't work for dilution. It uses PG which won't bind to your oil very well. VE,EJ,PuffM, etc all use PEG to create the resulting THC juice.

herbivore21

Cbd and cbda are both crystalline in their isolated form. The crystals I linked are solventlessly isolated and the endoca ones are co2 extracted before some other isolation tek is used (they use hplc for testing and may possibly achieve the level of isolation they are getting with hplc, or they may use solventless isolation tek once the co2 crude extract is done ;)).

Last edited:

OttoMan

Cbd and cbda are both crystalline in their natural, isolated form. The crystals I linked are solventlessly isolated and the endoca ones are co2 extracted before some other isolation tek is used (they use hplc for testing and may possibly achieve the level of isolation they are getting with hplc, or they may use solventless isolation tek once the co2 crude extract is done ;)

Whats this solventless isolation tek? :razz:

OttoMan,
Reactions: NorVape

herbivore21

Whats this solventless isolation tek? :razz:
Nothing that I am discussing on FC and nothing any of you should try at home lol.

I learned long ago that no matter how far beyond people's skill levels something is, if you describe a lab technique in enough detail here, some ambitious but almost always unqualified character will try it at home. I don't want these people's lives/finances in my hands (this is expensive shit, even more expensive if you fuck something up) lol

'Mr. Lebowski told me to tell you that her life is in your hands, dude.'

'Oh don't say that man!!!'

'Her life is in your hands, dude!'

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Cbd and cbda are both crystalline in their natural, isolated form. The crystals I linked are solventlessly isolated and the endoca ones are co2 extracted before some other isolation tek is used (they use hplc for testing and may possibly achieve the level of isolation they are getting with hplc, or they may use solventless isolation tek once the co2 crude extract is done ;)
Do you know about mixing these type of crystals with some sort of juice? Will they mix? Sorry to ask you so many questions as if you are my personal science teacher. But it seems you understand the properties of the substances in question.

Last edited:
sativasam,
Reactions: NorVape

herbivore21

@sativasam
All good man, I am glad to help, especially because I know that most of that bleeding edge cannabis knowledge has largely not yet hit British shores, lol most Brits I meet still call everything skunk there! lol

You really need some kind of solvent to dissolve the CBD, something that stays in a liquid phase at atmospheric temp/pressure. I know that ethanol, PEG-400 and various terpenes like d-limonene for example are used as solvents in this sense. Remember, the concentrations of d-limonene necessary for this are much more than you'd ever find naturally from a cannabis extract, and I advise against consuming large amounts of d-limonene as I advise against the use of any other solvent. Boiling and inhaling solvents is not wise at all. You are introducing more asphyxiants into your airways at the very least, along with carcinogens and other nasties depending on the solvent.

You can vape CBD crystals in a flower vape too man, try a Mighty with concentrate pad or a vapman (oh man you'll enjoy that). Also remember you can put a good chunk of CBD on top of a small bowl of buds, to take the edge off.

You can also do small dabs more frequently or use a concentrate pen (not ecig ;) ).

Top Bottom