• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MUSA Wooden Vape

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Seems like it could possibly benefit from a power boost button... That's pretty much the type of vapor production I'd suspect from a light bulb on a dimmer, inside of a glass tube, trying to vape contents of an ELB.. Still, we don't know how long it was on for, what setting it was at, or how much was loaded in the ELB.. but I imagine the AVB wasn't too dark after those rips in that video..

jimfish4130

Anyone heard anything more about this? Their instagram hasn't been updated in 7 weeks but they just liked one of my pics. Does the manufacturer know there is a thread here?

Edit: just seen a comment from a week ago saying they don't have a website yet but they're already available

jimfish4130,

Bvapst

This design look promising indeed. Halogen bulb vapes are always higher (over)priced. Here the design seems to go for a more natural noble feel and affordable/simple design. I like it a lot, I just wish I could have it in hands or try by myself !
So early adopters : please give us some pictures, videos and show us what it can do ! :)

imtp

@KeVo23

I'm also curious to hear about your experience with the Musa. I was considering getting the E-Nano but the thought of the German bureaucracy at the customs office had me asking around.

Let us all know :D

KeVo23

@lazylathe @imtp currently i am still waiting for the vape to be built. The manufacturer is currently waiting on parts because i requested that the vape have a 2.1mm jack on it opposed to the 2.5mm that it was going to have originally. I did that with the hope that i will be able to use my VK with it.

I will certainly post some pics and first impressions when it arrives!

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Hello guys,

im the manufacturer of the Musa Vape. First at all thanks for this thread!
And again thanks @Kev for your trust.

The vaporizer doesnt need a powerboost mode. The herb in the 2nd Video was light brown after the session.
Ill do a improved video in a few days. Im already looking forward to it!

By the way. The name is referring to the greek mythology. Its Latin for muse.

Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask me!

This picture shows a not assembled walnut casing. Its freshly oiled with flaxseed oil.

Last edited:

imtp

Hello guys,

The vaporizer doesnt need a powerboost mode. The herb in the 2nd Video was light brown after the session.

This picture shows a not assembled walnut casing. Its freshly oiled with flaxseed oil.

First off, great to see you on the forum finally!

I have a request for when you make a new video. Could you give us somehow an idea of how much vapor it produces with different amounts of herb in the ELB? Also an idea of how brown the ABV gets will be good to know too ;)

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Some more infos:

The musa vaporizer is a 100% convection vaporizer.

Any glass parts (also the glass heating tube) and the heating element are user replacable for small money. (You need a torx screwdriver to open the unit)

The temperature controll is stepless from 0°C up to about 300°C

b0

Cloudy...
Hello guys,

Just found about your vape on Instagram and quickly came to FC to see if there was more info about it.

Can't wait to see more videos and reviews about "la musa", love the name. So many people using this plant we love as a "musa" that it makes total sense. The design looks pretty elegant and sober at the same time, beautiful.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer

isnta017.jpg

natural farmer

Looks like a small Cloud... I like this better, more sustainable design, better price, less things to go wrong and easily fixable! I doubt I will ever need a desktop but who knows... Good luck guys! I will sure recommend this to friends who need a desktop or a log!!!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
MUSA vaporizer must be working too good.. Owners must have fallen trough the vapor void straight into nirvana :D.
+1 interested in hearing more thoughts and seeing some thick milky shots. Please when you regain consciousness share your impressions and make some videos !! :D

Top Bottom