1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

MUSA Wooden Vape

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Plug-in Vaporizers' started by f2j, Nov 28, 2016.

1. f2j

f2j Chaque jour est une chance

Hey guys

I came across this video on YT and couldn't find any info here so maybe we could gather them in this topic.
    The vaporizer looks like a nano mixed with an Evo and is made in germany.

I coudn't find any website but there's an insta : https://www.instagram.com/musa.woodenvape.info/
    Click to play YouTube Video

2. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

Based on a pic I saw on their IG page, it looks like it could be a halogen bulb vape :shrug: says glass heating element too..

Interesting design.. I'd like to see some vapor production and AVB though..

Vape Dr., f2j, PPN and 3 others like this.
  3. f2j

f2j Chaque jour est une chance

Click to play YouTube Video

Here's another video (not extremely impressive imho but we lack the context/parameters). So bad we can't see ABV in the end of the session.

PPN, Buildozer and RUDE BOY like this.
  4. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

Seems like it could possibly benefit from a power boost button... That's pretty much the type of vapor production I'd suspect from a light bulb on a dimmer, inside of a glass tube, trying to vape contents of an ELB.. Still, we don't know how long it was on for, what setting it was at, or how much was loaded in the ELB.. but I imagine the AVB wasn't too dark after those rips in that video..

Vape Dr. likes this.
  5. jimfish4130

jimfish4130 Well-Known Member

Anyone heard anything more about this? Their instagram hasn't been updated in 7 weeks but they just liked one of my pics. Does the manufacturer know there is a thread here?

Edit: just seen a comment from a week ago saying they don't have a website yet but they're already available

6. Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT Woodsman Manufacturer

Hey hey, beautiful vape they have here! Got them as a follower of mine at IG, would like to see and hear what anyone who has one has to say.

CarolKing, Shit Snacks and VegNVape like this.
  7. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

How to contact them, please?

8. jimfish4130

jimfish4130 Well-Known Member

I haven't spoken to them, only read the comments on their instagram page.

https://i.instagram.com/musa.woodenvape.info/

You could dm them on insta but I can't even do that, my app is like 35 months out of date and my phone won't let it update

Bvapst and PPN like this.
  9. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

Contacted the manufacturer and he is selling them for 220 Euros plus shipping.

Temp goes up to 300 degrees Celsius and is adjusted via a rheostat.

I will invite him over here to hopefully get more info!

mixchu69, biohacker, Vape Dr. and 5 others like this.
  10. KeVo23

KeVo23 Well-Known Member

After talking back and forth with the manufacturer for a few days I finally pulled the trigger on one of these. Super excited to get it in my hands and see how it performs!

biohacker, Vape Dr., Bvapst and 7 others like this.
  11. Bvapst

Bvapst Well-Known Member

This design look promising indeed. Halogen bulb vapes are always higher (over)priced. Here the design seems to go for a more natural noble feel and affordable/simple design. I like it a lot, I just wish I could have it in hands or try by myself !
    So early adopters : please give us some pictures, videos and show us what it can do ! :)

Vape Dr., emmdeemo, KeVo23 and 2 others like this.
  12. lazylathe

@KeVo23

Any updates yet?
    I know it's only been a week or so but this small halogen design really has me intrigued!

jimfish4130 and biohacker like this.
  13. biohacker

biohacker Hopped Up

In the second video....how good of a seal could there be by sticking an 18mm male in the mouthpiece of a glass bubbler? Unless there was something sealing it, it could expain why the vapour was so thin...?

HD Springer and lazylathe like this.
  14. imtp

imtp Member

@KeVo23

I'm also curious to hear about your experience with the Musa. I was considering getting the E-Nano but the thought of the German bureaucracy at the customs office had me asking around.

Let us all know :D

15. KeVo23

KeVo23 Well-Known Member

@lazylathe @imtp currently i am still waiting for the vape to be built. The manufacturer is currently waiting on parts because i requested that the vape have a 2.1mm jack on it opposed to the 2.5mm that it was going to have originally. I did that with the hope that i will be able to use my VK with it.

I will certainly post some pics and first impressions when it arrives!

16. lazylathe

That's awesome to hear that the manufacturer will make this change for you!

Looking forward to that day!

jimfish4130, biohacker and KeVo23 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors