• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
forsure! im just here to have fun, vape and laugh and be myself, i have no bones to pick on here.

sry to booger up the thread too.

ive been on here now that ive gotta cloud, really wanting a matrix bub, seems to be pretty popular on here for the cloud, any other suggestions or is that like THE perfect pair for the cloud? was it worth the money? or get a bigger piece?

green2brown

forsure! im just here to have fun, vape and laugh and be myself, i have no bones to pick on here.

sry to booger up the thread too.

ive been on here now that ive gotta cloud, really wanting a matrix bub, seems to be pretty popular on here for the cloud, any other suggestions or is that like THE perfect pair for the cloud? was it worth the money? or get a bigger piece?

like anything, it comes down to personal preference. i got the 65t for use with my Cloud and wouldn't want anything smaller personally. i'm able to fully medicate in a single hit and since speed is my goal and my tolerance is a bit on the higher side :ko: i've found the 65t to be my perfect piece. there's one available now on ALT if you wanna snatch it up. i can't imagine anyone being at all disappointed in it, but i like larger volumes.

green2brown,

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
I didn't want to by the guy who drove the Cloud train in to the Mobius track...but it seems that happened without my input. HOORAY.

So how the heck do we get the cloud to push concentrates through a glass piece? I would really like to get my hands on an EZ Load Bowl and a few Healthstones and see what I could come up with. Any better ideas

To parrot what everyone has been saying, this piece is second to none in terms of function. Once you "pop the cork" of the inline with the initial inhale, there is effectively zero drag. My only gripe is that for a piece that is 100% functional clear glass, the quality control applied to their faultless percs is not applied to the included bowl. It is supposed to be a 5 hole created with lines that converge in the center...only my center is quite a bit off center. You could shoot BB's through 2 of these holes and the other 3 are on the larger side of a traditional bowl push. The bowl is pretty useless but I don't want to bother aqua lab about it. I'm super OCD and will just buy another for display purposes and chuck this one if Mobius doesn't comp me one. I already contacted them.

NoddingDonkey,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Mobius and the Cloud are often in conversation together. Personal observation, but it seems to be the most popular with Cloud users. At least from my glass discussions. Don't venture much into Cloud territory. Being that the Cloud is inserted on top, upside down. A concentrate piece sounds like a do-able project. I like where you're going with that. Though, that we would have to follow in the Cloud thread. Though, I would appreciate updates, if you plan on tackling the task. Maybe just a link keeping us updated, how its working with your Mobius water pipe.

BigDaddyVapor,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Although I haven't personally tried it, some folks use the 2-cap method with their ELBs when vaping concentrates. Basically you just add an extra cap to secure the concentrate load. Can be done with or without fresh herb in the normal ELB chamber.

:2c:

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, or paint the oil on the inside of the cap, if you have sticky oil.

At this point I will be happy to see the 65t before xmas, I have one more shot Monday. Stuck in shipping limbo once again.

green2brown

2 cap method works, painting the bottom of the cap works, but both are bit wasteful as the oils leak through the ELB. Sandwiching the concentrate between herb or ABV works best IMO. And if you've ever taken a rip from an ELB packed with .25 of some top shelf herb and a dab of oil through the 65t... WOW.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Stu, you, Jam, lwien, Xchadb and well,,,,,,'you know who you are', need to pull your damn heads out of the 'clouds'. Damn you guys. :goon: Now Stu has a cloud in at least 2 rooms. :cuss: You heartless SOB. I ask Santa for one damn thing. Just ONE!!!! I have a feeling, it's going to be another let down. :rant:

Jeppy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Stu, you, Jam, lwien, Xchadb and well,,,,,,'you know who you are', need to pull your damn heads out of the 'clouds'. Damn you guys. :goon: Now Stu has a cloud in at least 2 rooms. :cuss: You heartless SOB. I ask Santa for one damn thing. Just ONE!!!! I have a feeling, it's going to be another let down. :rant:

Don't feel too bad, Jep. I only asked for an HI this year, so yeah, I know how you feel.

I also realize now that I have several rooms in my house that do not have a Cloud in them. I might have to do somethin' about that. :p

:peace:

Hoops

This is listed on Kulture right now.... Mobius micro clear with Matrix.

mobius-micro-clear-with-matrix-perc-265px-390px.jpg

Should be there as long as this photo is here.

Hoops,

lwien

That's that domed top again that I really like. Probably an old pic. Sure would be nice if they went back to that. Looks soooooo nice. :)

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I guess I'll take back the ion I got for ya for xmas, lwien since you like the clear so much better... oh well, I hope they still have one in stock for me to exchange for you. Fingers crossed.

Stu,
Reactions: Jeppy

Hoops

Probably an old pic.

If this is true, wow. I almost find it hard to believe, but it's actually highly possible. Are my hopes too high thinking this is a 'new' design? Have all the clear's always been referred to as micro's?

Hoops,

lwien

I guess I'll take back the ion I got for ya for xmas, lwien since you like the clear so much better... oh well, I hope they still have one in stock for me to exchange for you. Fingers crossed.

The new Clears have a flat top too. (Now I'm thinkin' of flat top hair cuts. LOL. Haven't thought about those in ages.)

If this is true, wow. I almost find it hard to believe, but it's actually highly possible. Are my hopes too high thinking this is a 'new' design? Have all the clear's always been referred to as micro's?
Yeah, look at the Ions and the Clears on ALTS page.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The new Clears have a flat top too. (Now I'm thinkin' of flat top hair cuts. LOL. Haven't thought about those in ages.)

I just looked and yeah....they both have the flat top cut. Makes me glad I got an older ion that's domed! :brow:

Stu,

Hoops

No, I understand. I own the newer rev with the flat top. I lurk on both Alt and Kulture for the damned 65b, but saw this today on Kulture with the domed top.

I'm familiar with the Ion's and the clears (own one), but not a Micro. . . .so, I thought, 'Hey, they switched back to the domed top?'

....I may be over thinking this. IME, Kulture doesn't list what they don't have in stock. If I saw that photo (which wasn't listed last week) and bought it, but instead received a flat top....well, that's a bait in switch, entirely different than what was pictured.

ahh, bitter I got the flat top I guess, although I still love it. :p

Hoops,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I just looked and yeah....they both have the flat top cut. Makes me glad I got an older ion that's domed! :brow:

I don't care for the conehead top. I hear they look a lot like their owners

images

Jeppy,
Reactions: Stu

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
He looks only 'too' happy to perform. I now understand the mass quantities consumed as well as your need for a cloud in each room. :leaf:

Jeppy,
Reactions: Puffers

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'm familiar with the Ion's and the clears (own one), but not a Micro.
My understanding is that the clear and the micro are different names for the same model.

It's funny this round vs flat top discussion, I think my 2 clear/micro bubs are in the middle...
They have a flat top at the dewaar, but it rounds off a bit at the edge.
I've noticed the newer ones seem to have a sharper edge than mine, but that might just be the pics?

Edit:
Looking on alt again, they look pretty similar to mine, but I swear the ions look squarer:shrug:

I like the flat top :2c:

Top Bottom