• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:D we'll see, I'm the one being picky Tstat... I am hoping though this takes care of my GAS for a while. I really need to give it a rest. I have tried many good pieces, and keep going back to that matrix perc.

Well at the rate the tracking is moving I am guessing I might be seeing this bad boy tomorrow, just in time for 12-21-12 so if the world is going to end, I better get to be ripping on that 65t while it happens!! :lol: Going out in style!

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
:D we'll see, I'm the one being picky Tstat... I am hoping though this takes care of my GAS for a while. I really need to give it a rest. I have tried many good pieces, and keep going back to that matrix perc.

Well at the rate the tracking is moving I am guessing I might be seeing this bad boy tomorrow, just in time for 12-21-12 so if the world is going to end, I better get to be ripping on that 65t while it happens!! :lol: Going out in style!
Mine should arrive tomorrow too. I'm all of 60 miles away but have such a busy day! We should get on Google+ with aluminum foil hats and see if we can get high enough to see Nibiru crash in to the curvature of our home sweet home tomorrow. Are you game?!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
booo ... the tracking didn't update yet and we still have to see it go through Portland and Eugene hub...oh well, maybe tomorrow... stupid USPS quoting me a delivery today, I should know better than believe tracking estimates.:lol: it's not the end of the world...

jambandphan03,

NoddingDonkey

The unknown that is USPS...That's why you always select UPS even if it is $12 more :) I just texted my route driver to get an ETA and to remind him that if he drops the box that says "glass/fragile" on it he doesn't get smoked out with this thing next week. :science:

NoddingDonkey

576367_4651913828987_269320116_n.jpg

NoddingDonkey

Hoping to see some updates tonight, and a mailman at my door tomorrow... :science:
Ah bummer you didn't get yours today. I hope you have a nice surprise tomorrow. On the plus side, because you did not select UPS there is a chance you will get it on a Saturday.

To save you the learning curve I spent 2 bowls on, add (bottled) water through mouth piece until it is just to the top of the inline joint, and chug away. Never in a million years would i expect water in my mouth from this thing. It seems very well thought out. I feel really bad for the guys who have to make those percs all day. I would go cross eyed and fall on the torch so fast. It sure is beautiful to hit though.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
dang, still no updates, crossing fingers it shows up, or something... I ship packages almost daily, and very rarely have tracking issues, but every time I have expensive glass in transit... it seems to go this way. My other 2 pieces did this as well... trying like hell not to get worried.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
dang, still no updates, crossing fingers it shows up, or something... anything.
i feel ya jam, doin the same thing right now. throw some christmas music on and load a bowl and wait for usps.

like you know when its going to come before the tracking number even says.

my shit was in denver at 5pm last night, that means its GOTTA be here today :)

its like waiting for santa right? except no sleigh and a shitty attitude when you answer the door "SIGN AND PRINT PLEASE......I SAID PRINT PLEASE!" lol :p

Xchadb,
Reactions: Puffers

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, guess I'll stay around the house so I don't miss it... something tells me there is a snag somewhere, usually our P.O. between CA and OR is pretty good about scanning at the sort facilities...though xmas might make that different with the extra volume passing through.

Where's my spy camera?

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
lmfao, jam that video reminds me of myself. the first time the cloud came, i just grabbed the package, this big ol black lady was like MMMEXUUUUSSE ME? I NEED YOU TO SIIIIIIGN FIRST!

"thanks dude" slams the door, haha!

if ya dont mind me askin how much was it shipped?

Xchadb,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Last year at this time I shipped an $1100 item I sold on ebay. Tracking never updated, and in fact , never showed 'accepted'. Took 2 weeks to reach it's destination. They buyer was pissed off to say the least! I talked to them almost every day. The item was a one of a kind item, or they probably would have cancelled the transaction, and I wouldn't have blamed them. BUT, it made it.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
lmfao, jam that video reminds me of myself. the first time the cloud came, i just grabbed the package, this big ol black lady was like MMMEXUUUUSSE ME? I NEED YOU TO SIIIIIIGN FIRST!

"thanks dude" slams the door, haha!

if ya dont mind me askin how much was it shipped?

Not sure why she had to be a "big ole black lady"... Sounds so negative... And a little racist.

mod note: Please leave moderating to the moderators. If you think a post is offensive, report it and move on. DO NOT RESPOND!

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Not sure why she had to be a "big ole black lady"... Sounds so negative... And a little racist.
pfhaha man....really? like when am i serious and hatefull about anything? come on... i work in a barbershop, half my friends are either black or mixed, yea dude im so racist, wow. i didnt even use slander or language.

btw she didnt "have to be" it WAS a black lady, and i talk to her every time she drops my packages off she's cool as hell and knows to knock more than 5 times (she only knocks 3 usually) cause my music is always loud. :peace:

mod note: This is the second incident in the past week where you have casually used language others found offensive. Please think before you post.

Xchadb,

lwien

pfhaha man....really? like when am i serious and hatefull about anything? come on... i work in a barbershop, half my friends are either black or mixed, yea dude im so racist, wow. i didnt even use slander or language.

btw she didnt "have to be" it WAS a black lady, and i talk to her every time she drops my packages off she's cool as hell and knows to knock more than 5 times (she only knocks 3 usually) cause my music is always loud. :peace:

I guess the problem arises when you identify anyone by their race or religion, unless their race or religion is paramount to the conversation.

It would be like me saying, "So I bought these onions from this Jew at the supermarket". I'm Jewish and I surely would be a bit miffed with that statement. It's just so out of context.

mod note: You have been around long enough to know not to continue this sort of derail. If you must respond, use a PM.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
I guess the problem arises when you identify anyone by their race or religion, unless their race or religion is paramount to the conversation.

It would be like me saying, "So I bought these onions from this Jew at the supermarket". I'm Jewish and I surely would be a bit miffed with that statement.

Exactly! Thank you.

Your Highness,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower

It would be like me saying, "So I bought these onions from this Jew at the supermarket". I'm Jewish and I surely would be a bit miffed with that statement.
i see your point, and in your example yea that does sound offensive, where i work and live its just commonplace when you're describing people you just usually mention what race they are, because its not a big of a deal, i dont take offense to people calling me white, so black people never punch me in the face when i call them black.... so yeah im used to it.

"unless their race or religion is paramount to the conversation. "

the only reason i brought it up, is because her race matches her personality well and it was just a funny moment for me i thought i would share.

never meant any hate,
I apologize to anyone that was offended. :peace:

Top Bottom