• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I just wanted to come back and say that I did a test run with the Cloud, then Solo, then Pax, then ended up taking a nap for a while :lol: All vapes performed beautifully on the 65T. I am getting the hang of the way it hits, and starting to really enjoy the size and function of this piece. First impressions, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by the volume of this thing, but now it's starting to settle in, and I am adjusting to the difference in draw technique. Maybe this one will stick around for a while after all. That didn't take too long huh?

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, lwien... I noticed a lot of those, while I was shopping. I almost bought the larger Mobius bubbler (non-DI) from Kulture, but decided against it, when I made up my mind to try and stay closer to $300. This DR I got, kicks ass.

Plus, it keeps my GAS alive and kicking, since I can still lust after a Mobius. Besides... I'm getting one this summer. I already know that.

BigDaddyVapor,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Since jam beat me on buying the 60t limited, im coming on here to beat her from tellin everyone what she just bought haha!

:nope: honestly thanks for saving me from the debt, i need to save for a DG ;) or a matrix bub.

so whats the diff between stereo matrix, 60t and 65t and what do those number represent?

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:lol: Damn!! BUSTED! I can't get away with anything around here :D

Yeah I picked up that 60T in hopes that I like the size better than the 65T. I have a possible home for the 65T assuming this goes the way I think it will. I am using this 65T and keep thinking a smaller can is what I would like, it just takes too much to fill and clear this giant can!! I don't have super lungs. I have to say though, once again, that this 65 is a beast and has kept me fully medicated since getting it. I think the next size down will HOPEFULLY be the right fit for me.

The bub has one matrix perc,
the 60 and 65 stereo have one below and one above making it a double perc of sorts, and it has the stemless injection. 60T is shorter by about 3" in can size from the 65T. Honestly I don't know what the numbers represent, but I am sure someone else here does, I'm feeling too lazy to google it right now. :razz:

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
That's what I was thinking Jeppy, but really I don't have much of a collection compared to many here. I have just bought and sold many along the way...still hunting for the right set up.

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
That's what I was thinking Jeppy, but really I don't have much of a collection compared to many here. I have just bought and sold many along the way...still hunting for the right set up.
so....who gets the 65t then? haha

everyone says that about their big mobius tubes vs the bubbler... when all my pieces are too small and im looking for a bigger one. ya know spend your whole lungfull milking it up, then just inhale the awesomeness.

i wana cash an ELB in one hit

Xchadb,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I'm serious Jam. As much glass as you go thru, you could start, or possibly collab and start some type of 'online' store. Even something for established FC members to sell or trade. There could be a contingency to purchase. The prices could be lower than normal, with one catch. In order to purchase, you must trade in a piece. You would have to set the standard of trade-ins, as well as final approval of piece to be traded. Just an idea.

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
For those wondering(some have questioned above), the numbers for the Stereo Matrix Tubes that comes before the "t"(which stands for tube, & the Stereo Matrix Bubbler has a "b" after its #), is the model name but is also a functional identification for the size of the tube. The 'can' of the tube is 60mm or 65mm in diameter(5mm thick); depending on if it's a '60t' or the taller '65t'. :myday:

Jam--I definitely think you might prefer the 60t, it's still quite large(imo), & has more volume than the large-bubbler(single perc). The 65t is far too much volume for my small lungs, personally. You will know soon enough I guess! I'm interested to hear the results.

I've been trying out my CloudBuddy on different glass, & eventually ended up with my Leisure(Luke Wilson) 15-Arm DEWAR Bubbler out & testing, & ohhhhh I like!:cool: It's no matrix perc though :disgust: ..& that's why I mention it. It feels like the perfect volume, & the Matrix Bubbler (not ION) seems to be similar in size. Looks like I need another Mobius piece.. :argh:

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
There is a DI worked stereo matrix on facebook for $500 or offer.
59316_1818366135679_1019003183_n.jpg

Top Bottom