• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

green2brown

Wow. I get it now. Cloud + 65t = just wow. The difference between the stereo matrix and my king stemline is night and day.

green2brown,

wootze

Hiyall. Got me mobe, HIGHLY pleased. Gotta ? 4 u...

Gotta syn firehydrant 4 $300+tax, prolly same as shipping.
Didn't see any anywhere 4 a while, just now bookmarked one $400+ship.

How is that $70 better than the mobe here?

The only way the syn didn't look 2 stupid was to add a syn $80 dome top shomerdome AC turned back.
Plus tax. So now itsa $500 frankenpipe w/ the labels chipping. Real good glass work on heavy tube.
Great action.

The mobe, however is changing me life. More later.

wootze,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Do you consider the stereo matrix a single perc or a double perc piece?
It is a double. 2 chambers, 2 percs.
I only see 1 chamber in any stereo matrix?
I personally consider it to be a single complicated perc.
Maybe if the bottom half had some percing function I'd think differently, but from what I've seen you could lop off the bottom matrix and have essentially the same function :shrug:

I've never actually hit/seen a stereo in person though, I'm just basing that on pics/vids I've seen online

:2c:

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
alt_9-12-12_mobius-40.jpg

Looks like 1 chamber to me...

makisupacurtain

If you look at videos like this one, you will see that the bottom matrix does fire and act as a second perc. Having seen and hit one, I can attest to the bottom matrix percolating.

I believe the initial stereo matrix design did not really allow for the bottom matrix to fire.

Hoops

makisupacurtain, I think you've hit it on the nose. I've heard many say the bottom perc does nothing on the 65T and I assumed this was the case. However, my wife pointed out the exact opposite, with the extension of a small chamber between the percs, the bottom matrix does indeed perc in between the two.

(I'm not sure I could have explained that worse. A simple 'yeah' may have been better)

Hoops,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Looks like 2 to me. Lower chamber connected to stemless and lower perc. Upper, large chamber has top perc, connected by junction between two percs.

BigDaddyVapor,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
awesome vids
thanks for that :)
That's the first vid I've seen with a clear view of that junction between the matrixes.
It looks like the bottom matrix does have some function to it.
Looks like 2 to me. Lower chamber connected to stemless and lower perc. Upper, large chamber has top perc, connected by junction between two percs.
Eh, I'd still consider it a single chamber...
I can see how you see it as a 2 chamber, but I'd consider basically any disc perc piece to be 2 chamber then...

Either way, the 65b is still at the top of my wish-list ;)

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I consider it a single chamber dual perc piece.

two matrices, one smoke chamber, but the perc is two percs made into one. i don't really count the bottom stemless area as a chamber since every stemless piece has that. the inner tube connecting the two matrices is kind of the "first chamber" but its still really one single chamber and perc. to me its a super gridded reverse showerhead connected directly to a showerhead in one piece. its really not like anything else!

MarcellusWiley,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I think its a really silly argument.

Seriously, who @$&# cares and unless Mobius chimes in and/or documentation is presented, it can be whatever someone wants it to be.

Next subject.

*see follow-up

GOATPUSSY

**Switched...

Ok... I still want a matrix ion... Or ion matrix... Bad. Someone tell santa already!!!

GOATPUSSY,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I think its a really silly argument.

Seriously, who @$&# cares and unless Mobius chimes in and/or documentation is presented, it can be whatever someone wants it to be.

Next subject.

lol I don't really consider it an argument its just kind of like potAto/potato. it's just the way you look at it. either way its a unique beast that functions one of a kind

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
My bad, that came out wrong. I got distracted by dinner, just as I was editing. Ended up being to late obviously.

It want meant to sound hostile, just omg/smh who cares? Ya know?

lwien

Will someone buy me a Mobius Ion Matrix for Christmas? I promise to like you forever........:)

lwien,
Reactions: Roger D

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
If you look at videos like this one, you will see that the bottom matrix does fire and act as a second perc. Having seen and hit one, I can attest to the bottom matrix percolating.

If this is indeed true, then this brings up a question I have. It says on ALT site that the Stereo Matrix boasts 160 pinholes for diffusion. Then when you look at the Ion Matrix, it says that it too boasts 160 pinholes for diffusion?? :shrug:

Jeppy,

dormouse

So how much water should I use for optimal diffusion? Should I just cover the bottom perc?

dormouse,

Hoops

I like to go with just a little more than that. I fill right up to the bottom of the top perk, minus the air bubbles. This seems to get both perks firing optimally for me.

Hoops,
Reactions: dormouse

makisupacurtain

If this is indeed true, then this brings up a question I have. It says on ALT site that the Stereo Matrix boasts 160 pinholes for diffusion. Then when you look at the Ion Matrix, it says that it too boasts 160 pinholes for diffusion?? :shrug:
I believe that each matrix perc has 160 holes, and the stereo has 2 of them.

makisupacurtain,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
I believe that each matrix perc has 160 holes, and the stereo has 2 of them.

I had also noted that ALT seemingly "copy > pasted" their description of the Matrix Perc design. Stating the same number of 'holes' in the ION Bubb, as the Stereo(T or B). Truthfully, I don't know & don't care since its gridded enough for me. I just consider it "precision gridding & therefore lots of holes". However, if when counted, the matrix perc has 160 holes in the ION & the Stereo is two percs of the same size(ION size).. then this is likely what the case is; 160 per matrix. Someone with a Stereo start counting so we can verify. :lol:

GratefulVapor,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

wootze

Was worried about cleaning me matrix . Easy peasy.
Easiest cleaning glass i got.

wootze,
Top Bottom