• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

acastell8

I am brand new to the forum...found this while researching my new to me Mobius Flower Pot version 2...have yet to use it and the info on this thread makes me want to try it...decisions decisions...

Mod note: post edited to remove portion that breaks forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
acastell8,

fivekai

looks like the stereo matrix is being phased out none of the 2016 line looks like they have it anymore....

fivekai,

mnd99

I would love to buy a Mobius with matrix perc. Where is a reliable source where I can buy this? I have only bought glass from Aqualab and Mobius is always sold out there. Please recommend a trusted source where I can do this.

mnd99,

max

Out to lunch
I would love to buy a Mobius with matrix perc. Where is a reliable source where I can buy this? I have only bought glass from Aqualab and Mobius is always sold out there. Please recommend a trusted source where I can do this.
http://www.kultureva.com/blogs/kulture-va/63609157-mobius-stereo-matrix-fixed-stem-bubbler

I bought my Mobius here. If they don't have what you want, contact them and see if they can get it. They're a small chain outfit and you should be able to work with them.

max,
Reactions: mnd99

mnd99

http://www.kultureva.com/blogs/kulture-va/63609157-mobius-stereo-matrix-fixed-stem-bubbler

I bought my Mobius here. If they don't have what you want, contact them and see if they can get it. They're a small chain outfit and you should be able to work with them.

Thank you. I have send them an email. Let's see what they have.

Nice. They have a Mobius Ion for $330 and a worked one with UV lips for $490. Thanks for the link

mnd99,

Caelar900

How does something like this even happen...

NBQwdeV.jpg

Caelar900

Wow....

You should contact Mobius directly through their website or Instagram and send in that picture

I did, not that I thought they would do anything for me, it is the nature of glass to break after all. But I never even got a response. Oh well. I guess it isn't there problem :/

Caelar900,

Gn0sis

I did, not that I thought they would do anything for me, it is the nature of glass to break after all. But I never even got a response. Oh well. I guess it isn't there problem :/

they took over a week to get back to me when i contacted them. give it a while longer

Gn0sis,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The circ in this cheap water filter did the same thing, I was actually able to shake it vigorously, slamming it against the ice catch and sidewall until it disintegrated enough to be removed through the ice catch.

photo_1.jpg

7b947118e2.jpg

invertedisdead,

mnd99

Less than two weeks ago, I was READY to buy an older styler stereo matrix rig but then I had to learn about the new pieces like the Scope.

Who here has tried the Scope with matrix and the new polygon 23 perc? Comments? I was able to find some nice function videos. Lot of combustion videos. How do you guys feel about the polygon 23 perc for vaporizing? probably a little less diffusion than the matrix perc? probably better for flavor than the matrix?

I can't find any info regarding their new RDS recycler. I couldn't find a video.

mnd99,

Moogly

im looking at new pieces and im thinking of getting a 50t or a 60t... but im wondering, if anyone here has a cloud evo, will the evo WHITEWALL the 50/60t? i saw this video, that looks promising, but i worry that ts just the light pointed at the piece that makes it look milky. i am an ex-bong smoker and it has to be opaque for me. i really like the 50/60t but i worry the amount of diffusion will make the vapor whispy. anyone have experience with that? the shape of the piece looks ideal, but i just worry about the perc being too airy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK8Cw0Tourk

Moogly,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
im looking at new pieces and im thinking of getting a 50t or a 60t... but im wondering, if anyone here has a cloud evo, will the evo WHITEWALL the 50/60t? i saw this video, that looks promising, but i worry that ts just the light pointed at the piece that makes it look milky. i am an ex-bong smoker and it has to be opaque for me. i really like the 50/60t but i worry the amount of diffusion will make the vapor whispy. anyone have experience with that? the shape of the piece looks ideal, but i just worry about the perc being too airy.
I think that the term "whitewall" can be subjective here. For vapor, you'll never get as opaque of a hit as you will from smoke. Perc design IME has little to do with opaqueness as the vapor produced is dependent on the vaporizer's ability and not so much a function of the glass.

Volume however can play more of a role in how airy a hit might be. I prefer smaller pieces myself as it is easier for my fucked up lungs to clear a smaller piece (and the initial pull is clearing less air that with a larger piece).

Here's a video that I feel represents a good hit for me. No lighting tricks, so it's a more realistic representation that Pappy's video that you linked to. Lighting plays a big role in how dense vapor appears on camera, obviously.

:peace:

nodrog

Those photos of broken Mobius pieces got me thinking. Let me caveat this by saying this is sacrilege.

I really, really love the work of a couple glassblowers. But I am a massive fan of the Mobius matrix perc. Had a fantasy of providing a nice matrix perc, either from a broken piece or just buying a Nuc for the purpose, and having another glassblower use it as the perc in a custom piece. Crazy, I know, but I fantasize about the best of both worlds. Not like I could really afford anything by my dream artists (particularly Royal's glass), but this is part of the fantasy -- a Mobius perc in one of those gorgeous and colorful and fume-laden swirly things.

nodrog,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

sixtysix

Has anyone tried the Canteen or RDS? or both? Would love to hear some general thoughts on them. I have a 60T right now but want something a little smaller/different.

sixtysix,

Rabbi

I have had the "Recurve Incycler" for about a month now (basically just a rename of the Canteen). I purchased from JFriendly, and I really like it. It does exactly what I wanted it to do, which is keep the vapor cool. The recycling action works pretty good too.

Just after a fresh cleaning in PBW (love this stuff)....

v46JGH5.jpg

I keep the water level high, but after experimenting quite a bit, I feel this is the ideal level. Overall very happy with it, although I don't have much to compare it too.

Now if my Liger would ever arrive.... :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom