• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mobius Glass

gaseous_clay

Delivered right before I had to leave, so will try it out tonight!

There were questions about the size of the Micro II. Here it is for perspective. (It is a gorgeous piece!)

IMG_2800.jpg

gaseous_clay

As requested!

IMG_2803_1.jpg

IMG_2804_1.jpg

IMG_2805_1.jpg

And a function video.

Now a couple questions for the Mobius experts here (this is my first Mobius, and the video is my second hit!)

1. How's my water level look?

2. The hologram sticker. Is there a way to remove it without damaging it?

That hit by the way... Nice... The cloud there was from a Cloud EVO @ ~10:00 on the dial.

So a second function video, with the EVO at 12:00 & the water 1/4 inch above the perc.

Edit: Notes & 2 more pics. Then I'm done for the night!

This thing is a beast. Maybe it's the tall can. Maybe it's the perc. But I have never seen the clouds billow in like this before.

The only thing different from what I thought in the pics is that the perc doesn't have a slight slant to it. Mine is straight.

I had to take a couple pics that don't even do justice to the difference in quality between the Mobius and one of the Chinese knockoffs of the ION. The yellowish tint is probably just bad light, as the Mobius is CLEAR, the China piece has actually a tint to the glass. It is obvious when next to quality.

Note the Matrix percs. Not completely comparable due to the Micro II being brand new and a new design, but I doubt the ION is any different in quality. I also doubt that a Chinese knockoff would be anywhere near this quality, feel & function.

IMG_2810_1.jpg

IMG_2811_1.jpg

Last edited:

darkrom

Great Scott!
Can someone help me find a pelican, or something similar/cheaper for my Mobius Neutron that is on the way? I'm going to the secret cup this weekend. Never had a pelican. I'd love to bring the neutron. I don't know what size to get though.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

EVlL 55

Hello all...
I picked this up the other day after researching it's size and whatnot.
...I'm using it for concentrates...as a rig.
I'm waiting on the post office like usual,..to deliver my liger banger which should be a good fit....for now, .it's a titanium NewVape drop w/ a D-Nail sic dish....it's a very powerful piece.

djchexxx

Hello all...
I'm waiting on the post office like usual,..to deliver my liger banger which should be a good fit....for now, .it's a titanium NewVape drop w/ a D-Nail sic dish....it's a very powerful piece.

Can we get a function vid? I've been eyeing this one

DrNick420

Hello all...

+1 on the function vid , i may have to jack your style once again @EVlL 55 that piece looks righetous.

all my friends are fucking with MOTHERSHIP glass but i can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on glass.

darkrom

Great Scott!
+1 on the function vid , i may have to jack your style once again @EVlL 55 that piece looks righetous.

all my friends are fucking with MOTHERSHIP glass but i can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on glass.

Especially when mobius glass looks cleaner and more unique to me these days. Oh let me guess, it's a fab something or a recycler right? I'm bored of the current glass offerings. I always like mobius though.

MinnBobber

There are some absolutely GORGEOUS worked Mobius pieces around now. I'd sure love to see one of these in person some day. Wow. http://thecavesmokeshop.com/collections/mobius-glass
some sweet pieces indeed.
I had never seen Mobius adapters anywhere else before Cave. Anyone have any as they looked gorgeous?
Mobius 14/14 male was $35 though so pricey but it looked really fine.

Mobius pieces are timeless IMO, they will always be great.
Some of the worked $6000 pieces appeal to me less then a stock, small , Mobius. Just personal taste and what I love about basic scientific glass.

NevadaPradah

Hello all...

Can that NewVape drop replace a DNail Slim Series base?

NevadaPradah,

EVlL 55

That newvape drop actually is attached to a d-nail slim M body....the threads are universal.
NewVape uses a retaining rod instead of a nut that runs the length of the nail jacket acting as a direct inject....when I use my D-nail,..set up like suggested,..in M or F,..it whistles hard....I tried the old retaining nut and still whistles,..I then discovered I can use the NewVape bodies w/ the D-nail dishes....no more whistling.
The liger,..imo,..for this piece especially....works perfectly.
It is a flower piece by nature and the top of its can is wide,..a dropdown of normal proportions doesn't clear the body.
...it works great w/ concentrates... w/ it's beefy shorter,..wider based can....it functions like a machine.
My apologies for not posting a function vid....I simply do not know how....

Top Bottom