MiniVAP Vaporizer

MinnBobber

Cool. I was thinking of getting some to use occasionally as coffee singles - and to try out as a top filter, but I wonder about draw restriction?
I get biggest size 4 , to get more filters cut out.

Almost zero draw restriction.

There might be some kind of tiny punch that would more easily cut the disc filters…..
Size of a penny works best for me with a little overlap around the rimmed screen.

I use a penny, really sharp scissors, and cut about a dozen at a time.

MonkeyTime

I use a leather punch set to punch them out in bulk. Stack 'em and wack 'em and I have 100 or so in a couple of minutes.

I use them in a few different vapes, but mostly this and my TB.

I think they create a very small resistance, but not enough to offset their benefits.

leather punch set

*edited to add link

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I use a leather punch set to punch them out in bulk. Stack 'em and wack 'em and I have 100 or so in a couple of minutes.

I use them in a few different vapes, but mostly this and my TB.

I think they create a very small resistance, but not enough to offset their benefits.

leather punch set

*edited to add link
What size punch do you use?
Does the 6 piece set cover what size you need?

MinnBobber,

MonkeyTime

What size punch do you use?
Does the 6 piece set cover what size you need?
The set I got went from 1/8" to 3/4" and was 12 pieces with some small increments between them. I'll try and dig the set out and see what I used for what. I remember using a few different sizes depending on where I used them. Unfortunately they're packed away, I've got a years worth punched and ready!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Been eyeing this thing since it first dropped. Decided I'm going to jump in.

As of now I have an m+ and a zx on the way. Been wanting a session vape, and the minivap has still be calling.

I've read the thread but still can't decide which core to get. So far I have a conduction heavy vape (m+) and pure convection with the zx. ....

What do people think?

Razhumikin

Been eyeing this thing since it first dropped. Decided I'm going to jump in.

As of now I have an m+ and a zx on the way. Been wanting a session vape, and the minivap has still be calling.

I've read the thread but still can't decide which core to get. So far I have a conduction heavy vape (m+) and pure convection with the zx. ....

What do people think?
Im a big fan of the pure convection model!

lazylathe

Almost there...
@BeltedCoyote

I have the OG Teflon core from more than 10 years ago and it is still one of my top flavor vapes!
I then picked up a newer Teflon core, not the quick core as they were not developed yet and I still prefer the OG core.
Much later I picked up the glass core quick heating core and this one blew me away with clouds and great flavor at lower temps.

None of the units will cook the load between hits, even the glass conduction one I have does not let a stream of vapor escape when just sitting at the ready.

They are really great vaporizers that are well built and very good quality.

I do need to either send my battery in for a refresh or just buy a new battery for it. It's still the original battery and only lasts about an hour now, this is after 10+ years of use and charging!

Next year I want to send in my newer Teflon core and have the insides replaced with their newest cores.
The wider range of temps is very appealing!

You won't go wrong with either model but the Teflon sounds like the perfect fit.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
@BeltedCoyote

I have the OG Teflon core from more than 10 years ago and it is still one of my top flavor vapes!
I then picked up a newer Teflon core, not the quick core as they were not developed yet and I still prefer the OG core.
Much later I picked up the glass core quick heating core and this one blew me away with clouds and great flavor at lower temps.

None of the units will cook the load between hits, even the glass conduction one I have does not let a stream of vapor escape when just sitting at the ready.

They are really great vaporizers that are well built and very good quality.

I do need to either send my battery in for a refresh or just buy a new battery for it. It's still the original battery and only lasts about an hour now, this is after 10+ years of use and charging!

Next year I want to send in my newer Teflon core and have the insides replaced with their newest cores.
The wider range of temps is very appealing!

You won't go wrong with either model but the Teflon sounds like the perfect fit.

I'm actually leaning towards the glass core. Kinda thinking this will be my hybrid heating beast. I have my dynas for conduction heavy, and I figure my incoming zx will have convection covered, so the glass sounds like it might complete my personal vape triarchy lol

You said the glass doesn't noticeably cook the load in between draws?

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
I’m not sure of the exact date that I made this purchase but it’s definitely been one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. The Minivap is without a doubt, my number one favorite portable vaporizer now! I enjoy the flavor and power more than any other vape I own. My TM2 is a very strong second. When I have the extra time and I’m not in a rush, the Minivap is the only portable I’ll be using. 💪🏾❤️🔥💯🥇👊🏾

lazylathe

Almost there...
Gotcha. The write up for this year's makes it sound like it's the most up to date iteration or something lol
Yeah they do that to entice you to buy the limited edition on purpose!
They throw in a bunch of extras to make it seem like a great deal but it's not really...

Limited edition has almost 50 Euro of extras but it costs 120 euro more than the regular kit...
So you are paying for that color!!!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Yeah they do that to entice you to buy the limited edition on purpose!
They throw in a bunch of extras to make it seem like a great deal but it's not really...

Limited edition has almost 50 Euro of extras but it costs 120 euro more than the regular kit...
So you are paying for that color!!!

Gotcha. They almost had me with the extras. If they had a green or a blue this year I think it would have worked. Lol

BeltedCoyote,

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Welcome to the club Brother!!
Excited to hear your thoughts on this one!

Thank you!
I'll definitely be sharing. This has been a long time coming for me, I think

Edit: I went ahead and grabbed the plug in adapter and that nifty grey nylon wpa.

Probably worth ordering extra baskets and such at some point huh?

Last edited:
Top Bottom