MiniVAP Vaporizer

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on one of these soon.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

(I mean, if you want lol)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thank you!
I'll definitely be sharing. This has been a long time coming for me, I think

Edit: I went ahead and grabbed the plug in adapter and that nifty grey nylon wpa.

Probably worth ordering extra baskets and such at some point huh?

That's the one upgrade I want as well, the plug-in adapter!

I never use a WPA with my MV, the Flexicone fits on a 14mm adapter perfectly without the lid. Works so well and is easy and free!

Just my :2c: on baskets and Flexicones...
If you are careful with your gear, they will last a very long time...
I am still using the original Flexicone that came damaged close on 10 years ago!
The silicone has darkened over time but it is still flexible and works like new.
Same thing for the basket and screens...

Excellent choice as this beast will be a pass down to the kids vaporizer!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
That's the one upgrade I want as well, the plug-in adapter!
I figured I might as well snag it what with the deal that's going on.
I never use a WPA with my MV, the Flexicone fits on a 14mm adapter perfectly without the lid. Works so well and is easy and free!
Good to know! I already have the nylon adaptor coming. But i think it works the same way youre describing
I am still using the original Flexicone that came damaged close on 10 years ago!
The silicone has darkened over time but it is still flexible and works like new.
im going to be careful with this baby. Ive wanted one since i saw that dude rogers videos of whitewalled insanity lol. Glad to know the kit holds up.

That said i do think ill order some extras. Baskets because i remember how annoying waiting for my old clouds basket to cool down was. Also, i know my propensity for losing small objects lol
Excellent choice as this beast will be a pass down to the kids vaporizer!

That's what I'm hoping. I want this baby to last me a long time

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Finally tried this just now, was easier than I thought, with a large basket and rimmed screen, it stayed relatively snug right in the Teflon tube. :tup:

I already have the nylon adaptor coming. But i think it works the same way youre describing
If I were inverting on a bubbler, I would use the nylon wpa, a more rigid setup.
@lazylathe's way works, and below is what I've been using.

The adapter I use is not on Chosty, I think it came from https://vaporific.ca/products/mv-glass-adapter-14mm-male-joint (looks pricey, but that's Canadian dollars)
With the flexicone cut to about 1-1/2" long, it gives us a lot of options, ways to comfortably hold and use this great jhook from GVB

lazylathe

Almost there...
Finally tried this just now, was easier than I thought, with a large basket and rimmed screen, it stayed relatively snug right in the Teflon tube. :tup:

If I were inverting on a bubbler, I would use the nylon wpa, a more rigid setup.
@lazylathe's way works, and below is what I've been using.

The adapter I use is not on Chosty, I think it came from https://vaporific.ca/products/mv-glass-adapter-14mm-male-joint (looks pricey, but that's Canadian dollars)
With the flexicone cut to about 1-1/2" long, it gives us a lot of options, ways to comfortably hold and use this great jhook from GVB

It's just as solid inverting it onto a bubbler!
Give it a try and you will see.
Just use a 14mm adapter if it's not 14mm already.

I was rocking my Glass Core like this last night!

Here is a video I took 9 years ago suing this method! This was my very first MV and they had issues with this batch and it needed to be returned. First and only time MV has ever had any issues!

condition

This is from the manual regarding Flexicones:
We recommend you replace the flexicone and flexicone+ after approximately 20-30 uses. They can be cleaned just the same but their color will be more opaque. You can put the vaporizable materials directly in the vaporization chamber, but remember to clean it frequently, as it will accumulate flavor and residue from previous vaporizations
It is not very clear, but I suspect this silicone is not for prolonged use, like the plastic or glass parts, but I could be wrong.

condition,

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Wow. So with the basket, you just put it into the fc+?

Also, this thing is actually not nearly as big as I expected.

I connected the battery and the light was pink. Safe to give it a try or should I use the adaptor

Last edited:
BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
Wow. So with the basket, you just put it into the fc+?

Also, this thing is actually not nearly as big as I expected.

I connected the battery and the light was pink. Sage to give it a try or should I use the adaptor
Grind, load the basket, place a screen inside the fx+, snap basket into fx+, load fx+ into lid, place lid on MV, select heat and wait for solid light.

Then go to town!!!
I suggest starting at the bottom and work your way up.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Grind, load the basket, place a screen inside the fx+, snap basket into fx+, load fx+ into lid, place lid on MV, select heat and wait for solid light.

Then go to town!!!
I suggest starting at the bottom and work your way up.

Nice, so it is as simple as that.

Charging the battery now. But man I can't wait. My shipment of flower arrived with the mv. And boy it smells good. I gave it a go with my m+ . Tasted good even in that. Can't wait to try it in my mv

Edit:
The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

So um. Yeah. Just yeah. Cant wait until i get my jhook cuz fc+ is a little harsh. But yeah. The minivap, it's a keeper.

Last edited:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
So day after arrival...I'm happy to say the MV has lived up to what I was hoping it would be.

This thing is just....wonderful.

I realize I'm within the honeymoon phase, but I actually was bracing myself for some disappointment. I mean, I've been eyeing this thing since 2011 or so...vaping has changed since I was last in the game, let alone from between wheb the MV dropped and today.

It just...hits different. In a really good way. And gawd I love it

Razhumikin

So day after arrival...I'm happy to say the MV has lived up to what I was hoping it would be.

I realize I'm within the honeymoon phase, but I actually was bracing myself for some disappointment. I mean, I've been eyeing this thing since 2011 or so...vaping has changed since I was last in the game, let alone from between wheb the MV dropped and today.

Yup MV is a real one. It was one of my first vapes and its one of the few i have from back then that I still regularly use.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy

Congrats! I can only imagine the leap in taste you just experienced coming from an M+ as your reference.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Yup MV is a real one. It was one of my first vapes and its one of the few i have from back then that I still regularly use.

Man it really is. Makes me wish I hadn't waited

Congrats! I can only imagine the leap in taste you just experienced coming from an M+ as your reference.

The taste is so far beyond any vape I've had thus far. Only thing that possibly came close was the sticky brick Maxx or firefly 2. And even then, the minivap is a level above for me

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@BeltedCoyote

So happy that the MV worked out to be such a great buy for yourself!!
It is a very well designed and thought out vaporizer. It's a bit big for a portable but an at home portable, it excels!!

Vapor quality is exceptional and it is extremely consistent as well!

I was hitting my almost 10 year old Teflon MV last night!
Such a sublime experience!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
@BeltedCoyote

So happy that the MV worked out to be such a great buy for yourself!!
It is a very well designed and thought out vaporizer. It's a bit big for a portable but an at home portable, it excels!!

Vapor quality is exceptional and it is extremely consistent as well!

I was hitting my almost 10 year old Teflon MV last night!
Such a sublime experience!

Thanks my friend. I agree on all you said.

I freaking adore my minivap.

BreadStick

Yes, you charge the battery on the square base.
The puck is to use it with a wall plug but it does not charge the battery.
Thanks for letting me know. I won't be saving 40 euro and not buying the docker so! Has anyone with a firewood and MV tried using the firewood mouthpieces/adapters with the flexicone? I've seen people here push dyna condensers through the flexicone and thought you might be able to do the same with the firewood stuff.

BreadStick,
Top Bottom