MiniVAP Vaporizer

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I use the original ones, I got some spares fortunately.

The best way to clean them is high proof alcohol or even cheaper, hot water with percarbonate+zeolites+polycarboxylates. I even do a distilled water rinse.

I always hot flush and clean my whole system (bubbler, adapters..) between every bowl (I do around 4 bowls a day, that sound like a lot of maintenance time but really is not, I have quick routines for everything) Since I have 8 bowls and a whole set of screens, I can afford to never use the same bowl and screen set twice. Almost perfect. I just need even more spare, like a second unit, AC adapter, bowls, cones, screens...) and I will finally feel fully loaded. I like to be geared to a reasonable maximum. Pretty much done about the glass thing also. Got like 9 very different pieces if I include what I'm going to get from the repair and what I just bought. Can't wait for the whole family to be gathered.

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
please somebody tell me how to remove the teflon white circular part. I don't want to use a spoon and risk to damage it and I didn't even realized where to put such a spoon and apply pressure.
Fell free to edit my picture if needed. :)

I just stick my finger down in it, apply some pressure, turn the MV and it usually comes out easily enough.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: JCat

justcametomind

I used the liquid pad for the first time.
It can be used also as a bowl reducer as I did (no concentrate just plant but on top of the liquid pad).
I think that where the minivap gets hot is just below the second filter. Putting the liquid pad your material is closer to that hot space and MAYBE that's the way MV achieves the temperature to do concentrates. I should try herbs with higher vape point as salvia there instead that on the chamber. Am I right?

FP6UT8jl.jpg

Look at how dark is the ABV.
Do you also get the herb stuck on the filter like that? I get it also when using the normal chamber (that's below the pad now btw).

justcametomind,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Huge hits almost fainted..
At last I managed to take out the little internat white tube.
I did it wearing rubber gloves for better grip. No way without the gloves, lol.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your MiniVap. It is a masterful work of engineering.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: Nbajunkie

Jacob Arnold

Nugking IG
Hey guys I'm looking into buying one of these gems as a portable vape to bring to school, friends, work etc... Can someone explain to me what they mean its more of a desktop unit? Like is it possible for it to be a portable unit to? Because that's what I want it for...portability a response is greatly appreciated thanks!

Jacob Arnold,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Hey guys I'm looking into buying one of these gems as a portable vape to bring to school, friends, work etc... Can someone explain to me what they mean its more of a desktop unit? Like is it possible for it to be a portable unit to? Because that's what I want it for...portability a response is greatly appreciated thanks!

The minivap is being likened to a desktop unit because of it's ability to perform under stress. It can be plugged into a wall outlet with an adapter or be used with the battery.

Jacob Arnold

Nugking IG
The minivap is being likened to a desktop unit because of it's ability to perform under stress. It can be plugged into a wall outlet with an adapter or be used with the battery.

Thanks a lot for the fast reply! So if you buy a battery for it, it's just as good being portable too? And do you happen to know the price? The website is glitchy on my phone.

Jacob Arnold,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Yes, the MV performs just as well on the battery as it does plugged into an outlet. On the official minivap site the price appears to be 519USD for the battery set.

VaporEyes,

justcametomind

Do you think the liquid pad has to be used on top of the usual basket or by itself?

Jacob I'm glad you are considering a purchase. MV really deserves More attention. It's likened to a desktop unit because it's as good as a desktop. It's made by the original creator of the Volcano and you get that quality, at home or on the move. :)

justcametomind,
Reactions: Roger D

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Do you think the liquid pad has to be used on top of the usual basket or by itself?

Jacob I'm glad you are considering a purchase. MV really deserves More attention. It's likened to a desktop unit because it's as good as a desktop. It's made by the original creator of the Volcano and you get that quality, at home or on the move. :)

Are you sure ?

Roger D,

tepictoton

That's not Jorge for sure...

I do believe the heating element is kind off the same, made of the same material...but that is as far as Volcano can be mentioned in this project...?

correct me if I'm wrong...

tepictoton,

justcametomind

Hi guys,
This is the second time I read the entire thread, I think I'm pretty sure to have read here that the creator(s) involved in miniVAP were as well responsible for developing the first Volcano. I could be wrong because in the meantime I got the MV and the subsequential intense medication could have altered my short term memory. But I'm pretty sure.

justcametomind,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
It has been said twice that the build quality was at least at the volcano's level. That may be the reason of the confusion ;)

Anyway, the MV is far better

Finally it seems like it is getting the attention it deserves. We're almost a community of users now

Roger D,

Polyrhythm

Hi everybody, my first post in this forum. :D
I picked up a MiniVAP last week! I have been using a Thermovape T1 (great stealth vape!), and a Volcano from time to time.
This vap works very well- almost too well if that is possible. The vapor is smooth, if you want large hits you just pull a little harder and you will get nice clouds. As Roger has mentioned it is very easy to overmedicate with this vape. It tastes so nice, and is so smooth, you want to keep going!! I completely filled the cone for the first time on Friday and WOW. My friend and I easily got about 10 nice hits. The amazing part is the herb still tastes nice toward the end. It doesn't get too nutty or weird tasting. After the Friday session, I was expecting to reload, but gave it another go on Saturday. There was another one person session left. The ABV wasn't that dark, so I'm sure I could have gotten more.
I was hesitant in buying this unit, I had the cash for either a MiniVAP or a Volcano. After reading all of your posts I opted for the MiniVAP and I am glad I did!

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Hi everybody, my first post in this forum. :D
I picked up a MiniVAP last week! I have been using a Thermovape T1 (great stealth vape!), and a Volcano from time to time.
This vap works very well- almost too well if that is possible. The vapor is smooth, if you want large hits you just pull a little harder and you will get nice clouds. As Roger has mentioned it is very easy to overmedicate with this vape. It tastes so nice, and is so smooth, you want to keep going!! I completely filled the cone for the first time on Friday and WOW. My friend and I easily got about 10 nice hits. The amazing part is the herb still tastes nice toward the end. It doesn't get too nutty or weird tasting. After the Friday session, I was expecting to reload, but gave it another go on Saturday. There was another one person session left. The ABV wasn't that dark, so I'm sure I could have gotten more.
I was hesitant in buying this unit, I had the cash for either a MiniVAP or a Volcano. After reading all of your posts I opted for the MiniVAP and I am glad I did!
Nice, Did you buy direct from minivap.com? are you in the us? And if so how long till you received your unit...
I plan on purchasing one in a few weeks when my taxes are in and the anticipation is killing me already ..Its good to hear from more minivap users... Hopefully the black one will be in stock again soon..

Nbajunkie,

Polyrhythm

Nice, Did you buy direct from minivap.com? are you in the us? And if so how long till you received your unit...
I plan on purchasing one in a few weeks when my taxes are in and the anticipation is killing me already ..Its good to hear from more minivap users... Hopefully the black one will be in stock again soon..

hey there NBAjunkie,
I drove to Oakland (I'm not that far), and checked out & purchased the MiniVAP in person. I didn't have to wait or pay for shipping. I bought it from Slide4Less http://www.authorizedvaporizerdealer.com/products/minivap
He posted prices on here earlier I believe, I ended up buying the complete kit.
My buddy who is a hard core joint/bong only guy (says vapes don't get him medicated enough) was very surprised by the MiniVAP on Friday... :evil:

Polyrhythm,
Reactions: Roger D

Lostclusters

... It's made by the original creator of the Volcano ... :)

Wrong. The only connection the miniVap has to the Volcano is that the people distributing the miniVap in the US are the same distributor that started the distribution of the Volcano in the US. The concept and initial manufacture of the miniVap was done by someone named Jorge in Spain, I believe.

Lostclusters,
Reactions: JCat

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Sweet man..Its hard enough justifying any more than 500 to the misses so I gotta purchase it another route Unless S4L pricepoint is close to that? The official discount price hasnt been posted...California rocks btw...except for the traffic....Terrible

Nbajunkie,

pecosthecat

Really looking forward to placing my order for the miniVAP within the next few days! Really getting excited about the getting my hands on it. I'm very excited at being one of the first to have the 2013 version. :D

Polyrhythm

Sweet man..Its hard enough justifying any more than 500 to the misses so I gotta purchase it another route Unless S4L pricepoint is close to that? The official discount price hasnt been posted...California rocks btw...except for the traffic....Terrible
I think it was around $560 for the plugin option. You can call and ask, I thought they posted prices, but apparently not.

Polyrhythm,
Reactions: Nbajunkie
Top Bottom