MiniVAP Vaporizer

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Yes it is the same thing, bowl, stainless basket, optimized for small loads (.07-.14), Always hooked on glass theses day

Roger D,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I never used concentrates in the MV so I really don't know

Flowers are definitely enough for me ;) The designer don't think there is benefits using concentrates when you already have a vape that is extracting in a really accurate way like the MV. I agree.

I think it is the volcano like pad that is designed for oils and concentrates, if I remember guys here were satisfied

Roger D,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I received news from Hermes Medical, they're going to ship me a sample of the new silicone beta 2 cone in the next two weeks. Nice !

After that I'm gonna get another full kit, and plenty of accessories.. I'll have 24 basket sets so I can stretch the time between cleanings. Solid medication

Roger D,

tepictoton

...getting (or trying to get) the funds together and hope to be an owner of one of these beasts soon...keeping my fingers crossed:)

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Made an almost glass on glass connection for the MiniVap. Just used two small pieces of silicone and an expander(14mm female to 18mm male). It stays snug on the mini and now I don't have to mess with any tubing.

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Hope you can make it happen @tepictoton.Minivap is a big deal.My friend who was going to get the ascent now has Mv envy..
So Ive been constantly checking my tracking status for my package..Its really paying off because its showing delivery confirmation for today.I ordered the 12th, it shipped the 13th from spain.With the free shipping through DHL express, in 2 days its already with my delivery courier..Hope to update this thread soon:D

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hope you can make it happen @tepictoton.Minivap is a big deal.My friend who was going to get the ascent now has Mv envy..
So Ive been constantly checking my tracking status for my package..Its really paying off because its showing delivery confirmation for today.I ordered the 12th, it shipped the 13th from spain.With the free shipping through DHL express, in 2 days its already with my delivery courier..Hope to update this thread soon:D

tepictoton was one of the first to tout minivap's potential, but at the time the price was much higher than it is now. Guess the price drop did make a difference after all. :D

Nbajunkie

I know that. He was one of the only ones to comment on the unit firsthand. 500 is still steep but I think their at the right pricepoint now for the do it all vape.
I like to fully immerse myself into the threads..:p

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I know that. He was one of the only ones to comment on the unit firsthand. 500 is still steep but I think their at the right pricepoint now for the do it all vape.
I like to fully immerse myself into the threads..:p

I just wish there were more people immersed in threads at least up to the waist, :D

I still think the cost is a bit high but now it's priced according to it's competitors. When vaporizing becomes mainstream, then we will see fairer prices in ALL units in the market.. i hope. :)

Nbajunkie

My miniVap is here. Arrived at my doorstep at 3pm. Came with a small camera case and and accessories bag. Had a couple of tiny uniform scratches at the bottom . I'm assuming its a part of the manufacturing process.Just nitpicking because Im in love so far.But further testing needs to be done. When everyones asleep Il be over medicating for sure:nod:

Buyola

My miniVap is here. Arrived at my doorstep at 3pm. Came with a small camera case and and accessories bag. Had a couple of tiny uniform scratches at the bottom . I'm assuming its a part of the manufacturing process.Just nitpicking because Im in love so far.But further testing needs to be done. When everyones asleep Il be over medicating for sure:nod:
Well NBAjunkie lets hear it??? The anticipation is killing me. I'm about to pull the trigger, I haven't been this excited about a vape in a while. Can't wait to hear your take.
Enjoy

Buyola,

Nbajunkie

So far through 1 and a half bowls Im really liking it. The battery came charged so it was ready out of the bag. I waited for the unit to stop flashing green,to a solid green and enjoyed 2 long flavorful hits..Then turned it up to red,but had to wait 5 minutes...that was tough..coming from an underdog...where i get on demand hits. But the flavor and full extraction you get from the minivap more than makes up for that. Its a one hitter quitter.On the second bowl I tried the pink setting still flavorful throughout and then I turned it up to green hooked it up to my vabor bros mini hydrator using the included tubing. took one major hit,wasnt meant to be a big hit...but it knocked me back. I find myself turning it on and taking just one or 2 inhales because I feel the effects quickly. And thats where it gets frustrating waiting another 5 minutes for it to warm up.But thats an hr later so thats nitpicking..I even tried reloading unit while it was still solid green and found i still had to wait 5 minutes for it to get back to temp.But The abv brows evenly and fully ,The unit itself I would liken to 2 redbull cans stacked ontop of eachother.nice, heavy, :tup: solid simple effiecient..
whats holding you back @buyola?

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: Hoops

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
MiniVap with attachment mentioned by me here. A hydratube and the MiniVap is one fine combination.
:smug:

DSCF0283_Copy.jpg

Buyola

That's what I wanted to hear. No excuse now. Thanks for the review! I'll keep you all posted.

Buyola,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I've come to love my MiniVAP more and more with each passing week. I really enjoy it dry (although I generally use a hydratube as well) ... my pattern is preheat to red, than turn down to green and hit there if through water or down to pink if dry and hit there ... awesome flavorful vapor. This vape stays clean and is super easy to thoroughly clean as well which is a big benefit. All and all it's a killer vape ... I'd say it's my only vape that truly competes with my Cloud (they are on equal playing fields in my book ... pros and cons to each).

Buyola

I've come to love my MiniVAP more and more with each passing week. I really enjoy it dry (although I generally use a hydratube as well) ... my pattern is preheat to red, than turn down to green and hit there if through water or down to pink if dry and hit there ... awesome flavorful vapor. This vape stays clean and is super easy to thoroughly clean as well which is a big benefit. All and all it's a killer vape ... I'd say it's my only vape that truly competes with my Cloud (they are on equal playing fields in my book ... pros and cons to each).
That's the thing having the Cloud, I feel spoiled. It's good to hear this, thanks Jcat

JCat

Accessory Maker
That's the thing having the Cloud, I feel spoiled. It's good to hear this, thanks Jcat
No problem ... I feel the same ... once you've had a Cloud everything gets compared to it. The MiniVAP is comparable ... different a little in the way it hits, but not much, and definitely comparable. (I feel no need to bring my Cloud to a friends house for a visit anymore for instance ... the MiniVAP is now my go to for this type of outing and I'm actually considering not bringing my Cloud with me when I go down South for work for a week ... probably bring it anyways just for fun :))

JCat,

Buyola

No problem ... I feel the same ... once you've had a Cloud everything gets compared to it. The MiniVAP is comparable ... different a little in the way it hits, but not much, and definitely comparable. (I feel no need to bring my Cloud to a friends house for a visit anymore for instance ... the MiniVAP is now my go to for this type of outing and I'm actually considering not bringing my Cloud with me when I go down South for work for a week ... probably bring it anyways just for fun :))
I know what you mean, this is good stuff!

Buyola,
Reactions: JCat

Polyrhythm

hey everyone,

my mv just got used solid for 48 hours day and night. my wife is using it for pain management. couple of questions-
- whats the trick to making sure the screen stays in place? every so often it becomes dislodged and you get some material in your mouth. it looks like the new silicone cone has lip that the screen fits under so it would stay put. anything i can do in the meantime until I get the updated cone?
-also, when your unit goes to sleep, does it remember your last temp selection when it wakes back up? Mine doesn't and reverts to the lowest temp. what is interesting is I can totally power it off and on and it will remember the last temp selection, so it's just when it goes to sleep.

Thanks!

Polyrhythm,

Polyrhythm

So far through 1 and a half bowls Im really liking it. The battery came charged so it was ready out of the bag. I waited for the unit to stop flashing green,to a solid green and enjoyed 2 long flavorful hits..Then turned it up to red,but had to wait 5 minutes...that was tough..coming from an underdog...where i get on demand hits. But the flavor and full extraction you get from the minivap more than makes up for that. Its a one hitter quitter.On the second bowl I tried the pink setting still flavorful throughout and then I turned it up to green hooked it up to my vabor bros mini hydrator using the included tubing. took one major hit,wasnt meant to be a big hit...but it knocked me back. I find myself turning it on and taking just one or 2 inhales because I feel the effects quickly. And thats where it gets frustrating waiting another 5 minutes for it to warm up.But thats an hr later so thats nitpicking..I even tried reloading unit while it was still solid green and found i still had to wait 5 minutes for it to get back to temp.But The abv brows evenly and fully ,The unit itself I would liken to 2 redbull cans stacked ontop of eachother.nice, heavy, :tup: solid simple effiecient..
whats holding you back @buyola?

nice, I'm glad your liking it so far. Just had a good road trip, used the battery, DC adapter and the MV served me well. :)

Polyrhythm,
Reactions: Nbajunkie

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
ahh that is sexy. so are you using the built in cone, and a short piece of silicone tubing on the inside of the glass to form a seal?

This is an older unit so I don't have the cone like Roger D does. It's just something I came up with while vaked.

DSCF0311_Copy.jpg

Silicone ring is two 3/8ths inch tubing pieces cut into 1/4 inch tall "strips". One is placed on the outside of the other. These then go onto the outermost ring on the minivap cap. The glass adapter(14mm to 18mm expander) is then placed over the silicone.

And there you have it. A DIY glass connection for your minivap. :D

VaporEyes,
Reactions: NineDelta

Nbajunkie

I've had 2 separate issues where while cycling through the temperatures. When I got to green the light would dim and the unit would freeze.battery indicator still solid green...This only happenedon green. I took the battery out and no problems since. any tips?? I'm not very concerned, especially with my warranty..I'm at work, can't wait to get home!

Nbajunkie,
Top Bottom