Melting Pot's Surgery Support Thread

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
People shouldn't go through a traumatic experience (major surgery) and then come on the internet and spew all there emotions all over the web.....
Example allmost all my post in this thread.
I come here every now & then to try to pick up my spirits.
Most the time I just get more aggravated by reding my post.
Luckily for me all the awesomeness & positive energy usually puts me back in place.
The reason I'm here today is for more support.
It's a sad day for me, I've finally come to accept that being disabled no longer affords me the luxury of using mj to make me feel better.
Unfortunately I'm giving up what I love.
And wont be around much until I can figure it out.
So I spent all day yesterday cleaning and packing up vapes.
It will probably be easier quiting mj than it will be to quit fc.
The fact is I cant seem to moderate my usage. So when my monthly amount of herb is gone I start loosing it.
So the only thing I could come up with was to quit.
I've been doing alot of research about not replacing battery in my ICD.
Dr's dont really like it. So I've decided I'll get the battery for the pace only if he'll deactivate the defibrillator.
I just dont want it. When its my time I dont want something shocking the hell out of me.
Thanks again everyone you really are some of the best people in the world and mean alot to me.
Im still sticking to my guns,no meds nothing. For a couple months now.
And told my psychiatrist to fuck off as well. Its funny i dont think there's anyone i haven't told to fuck off.
Not sure, haven't decided when ill be going back to Dr's.
Tha last time i saw him he wrote a bunch of negative shit in my file refuses meds ect blah blah blah.
Didn't know till i saw My primary dr.
Anyways I'm kind of all over the place and that's enough rambling of an insane person.
Hope everyone has a better day than i am.
Peace
MP

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Yep, do what you gotta do man, but try not to make any rash decisions, or be too hard on yourself - you've been through a lot, you're still going through it, and you are totally allowed, no, in fact it is your prerogative, to be as 'all over the place' as you see fit.

But don't ever forget that there are one hell of a lot of people out there who care about you, massively - and who want to help you to do what's right for you.

The support is here, so don't ever go away.

This is just for you, bro . . .
always_love_your_support__by_farahboom-d7yk4of.jpg

Thoughts & blessings are with you @Melting Pot.

BrotherlyLove
-Veg
:peace:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
People shouldn't go through a traumatic experience (major surgery) and then come on the internet and spew all there emotions all over the web.....
Luckily for me all the awesomeness & positive energy usually puts me back in place.
It's a sad day for me, I've finally come to accept that being disabled no longer affords me the luxury of using mj to make me feel better.
The fact is I cant seem to moderate my usage. So when my monthly amount of herb is gone I start loosing it.
Dr's dont really like it. So I've decided I'll get the battery for the pace only if he'll deactivate the defibrillator.
I just dont want it. When its my time I dont want something shocking the hell out of me.
Thanks again everyone you really are some of the best people in the world and mean alot to me.
And told my psychiatrist to fuck off as well. Its funny i dont think there's anyone i haven't told to fuck off.
Tha last time i saw him he wrote a bunch of negative shit in my file refuses meds ect blah blah blah.
Anyways I'm kind of all over the place and that's enough rambling of an insane person.
Peace
MP
Stay strong brother. I hope things start to head in a positive direction for you. As always, we're here for you whenever you need it. Positive vibes sent. :)

Last edited:

syrupy

Authorized Buyer

MP

I don't know what people should or shouldn't do. I do know that getting tired of one's "spewing" can be an important part of healing. Getting sick of being sick. You can't will your body better, but the mind is pretty malleable. Best of luck.

subway13029

im sorry brother..i really hope you can come out of this for the better..i had some major.anxiety issues and thought it was.best to quit the herb..it was the worst thing to do..but that was me..i hope you find your way mp..you are a class dude..

NickDlow

Log Hog
you better keep that sexy ass around here @Melting Pot, herb or no herb! you're good peoples and i always get a kick out out your sick posts you leave lying around. defiantly do what you gotta do to make yourself happy. drop a line anytime man, you were there when i hit it rough. i wish you the best brother.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
i dont think there's anyone i haven't told to fuck off.
Raises hand, then ducks!!! :wave:

enough rambling of an insane person.
But I haven't said anything yet!

Well fuck a duck!
Am I in the wrong thread?
you better keep that sexy ass around here @Melting Pot,
Now I know I'm in the wrong thread!

Kidding all! Laughter heals. Smiles get it all started!

@Melting Pot
All the best! If you want someone to help you watch over your use, I think I know someone (@DDave) who may be up to the job....

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
My man @Melting Pot like our guy @NickDlow said you are good people bro, you have been my guy for some time, you are a mover and shaker at heart not one to sit still and I can imagine how it feels to be in your shoes. I am here for you, I know you got my # and when you wanna reach out pls do, I got time for you bro anytime you wanna holla Ill be at the other end of a yell!

Philreal187

I think we all spend time on fc to escape from something, perhaps some need a place to nerd out on vapes and others need a sense of community and comradery. I find a myself more on the fellowship of being around great people that brings me to visit fc so much in my free time.

@Melting Pot I have always respected you as a member of this community and enjoy having you around. I understand in life tough decision must be made. I know you will do whats best for you, no one can tell you what you need like you own conscience. I wish you the best and like everyone else I'm here for you if there is anything I can do to help.

Take care brother

:peace:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I didn't see your post until today. I'm so sorry that you are experiencing that emotional rollercoaster and you've settled in a low place in your head. We don't have control over some of our health situations and illnesses. Maybe we don't have control of our thoughts and moods too in some cases.

Some things I just can't dwell on because it causes me emotional pain.

Trying to keep your mind in a positive place can be challenging at best. Your mind which controls how you feel has so much power to build you up or tear you down. It's tearing you down right now. You need to try to stop that, that is chipping away at you. I'm not anybody with any kind of a medical degree but suffer from anxiety from what I went through as a child is what I believe. Also I think there is a hereditary factor involved.

I've always enjoyed your posts and your sense of humor. Fuckcombustion is a hard place to find, I'm glad we all found each other. You need to do what you think is best for you but you need a support system. However way that you decide. Your FC family is here for your support with or without cannabis when you decide.

Take very good care of yourself. I will worry if we don't hear from you. Try to keep in some contact through this thread or a PM once and a while but it's your choice.

Wishing you happiness again.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So, one of my BEST FRIENDS is having Open Heart Surgery today. Saint Patrick's Day. I envision this thread as a place of support for him when he comes out of the fog of anesthetics.
@Melting Pot this ones for you!
Any, and all well-wishers are welcome. This is a hard time for him and he can use all of the support he can get.
Anyone who needs this type of support is welcome. I'm not trying to steal another thread's thunder. I just think this deserves its own thread.
Especially your sort of twisted support is needed @dorkus_molorkus and @mvapes ( maybe I'll see you there this weekend. )
CrUnGHq.jpg

q0A0Oej.jpg
I know I'm late as usual!

MELTING POT we want you to get better, "PLEASE"!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Peace
MP

I'm sorry to hear this, but I understand. You need to do what's best for you! You will always be in my thoughts. I wish you the best!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I just pooped in to thank everyone for the awesome support.
My latest decision to give mj an extended break has proven to be one of my toughest battles. I do not recommend it.
Does the jones ever go away cigs ,alcohol, and cocaine wasn't this tough.
I'll keep up the fight
It really sucks giving up something you love and kinda need to be a little more comfortable & more tolerable to be around. Because of the almighty $$$.
But dont you worry ill figure it out and be back in full force.
But until then I will only be around here and there.
Aren't you guys & gals lucky
And again thanks it's nice to know people care.
1NPrBZK.jpg

Top Bottom