1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

MaxVapor E-Nail - 2018 Version

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by maxvapor710, Jul 9, 2018.

1. maxvapor710

maxvapor710 Manufacturer

@PoopMachine you can view the ChangeLog in the dashboard, it is one of the tabs in the left bar.

There were too many little things fixed to name them all, but users should expect better WiFi Connection, improved screen response time, and some Audio improvements at the minimum.

With this update finally in place we can start rolling out the Heating Profile fixes and new Bluetooth features required for the Mobile App in the coming weeks.

The first new profiles will have 710Coils Axial / Banger combo, NewVape DCup, and VROD settings as a start.

2. started@52

started@52 Well-Known Member

I’m excited to be a part of this. Think I’m jumping in at a great time!

Shrike and invertedisdead like this.
  3. invertedisdead

invertedisdead High Standards

:cheers:

You're gonna dig it 52! Awesome old school Made-In-USA build quality, can't recommend the MaxVapor controller enough! Great device, and great people behind it, who actually dab!

Welcome aboard!

:party:

Got the trusty MV fired up par the course, and a bit of Blueberry Haze Live Rosin bubbling this morning.
    Actually pulled my sapphire insert the other day for a couple UPTEMPS off quartz, I was enjoying the different effects you can get out of the same strain when dabbing uptemp vs static vs cooldown.

Also experimenting with some decarboxylated extracts right now to compare the perceived potency vs the raw. Interesting stuff!! :freak:

Shrike, pxl_jockey and started@52 like this.
  4. started@52

started@52 Well-Known Member

What coil are you basing the Vrod profile on? Do you make an adapter to run a NV coil? I know there is a reverse head for the Vrod to work with coils wound differently then the NV also.

5. scalescliffs

scalescliffs cashed

My MaxVapor has worked flawless every single day since I got it. The updates are nice but just for everybody following but not owning — this has been a class-leading controller since before day 1.

JCat, started@52, Shrike and 2 others like this.
  6. PoopMachine

PoopMachine Well-Known Member

Right on! Glad to hear things are moving ahead!!

I will say that my unit still doesnt seem to be connecting to the dashboard. I know you were working on a bug fix for my situation but as best I can tell, its still not working.

7. maxvapor710

maxvapor710 Manufacturer

@PoopMachine if you have updated to the latest firmware I will check the logs in the morning and see why you are still having an issue.

started@52 likes this.
  8. PoopMachine

PoopMachine Well-Known Member

Right on. I am on the latest firmware as of the weekend. I believe I updated Friday night and I have restarted the unit a couple of times.

Thanks!

JCat likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors