• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MaxVapor E-Nail - 2018 Version

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
If you are getting a blinking heart or no heart and your device is already added to the dashboard but not syncing, you will need to delete it from the dashboard and re-link.

Restart your unit and request a new code from Cloud Link and re-link your device.

maxvapor710,

YabbaDABBAdo

I cannot get a heart at all every time I go to the WiFi page to connect my controller shuts off and re sets and I have to start from scratch but when I did reset my unit the update came up and I am now on the .19 version

YabbaDABBAdo,

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@YabbaDABBAdo if you are getting firmware updates then you are already connected by WiFi, you need to scroll past the WiFi Enable / Disable option and select Cloud Link which should request a code from our dashboard.

If you get "????" for your code, you need to go into Dashboard -> Devices and remove your device, then request a code and re-link it. Once that is done, restart your device and it should get the Blinking Heart / Solid Heart icon.

maxvapor710,

YabbaDABBAdo

Well then something is not correct on my unit I know how to set it up and the same thing keeps happening I get no heart at all. It will pair with WiFi but go no further, once I connect to WiFi it will reset then I’m back at square one. I can not get to a heart after the WiFi screen not sure what it is

YabbaDABBAdo,

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@YabbaDABBAdo When the indicator is solid you should have an option in the menu for Cloud Link, it is the last option if you scroll all the way up past PID Options.

I don't want to keep bumping the forum post, but if you are having issues I can have someone from support do a video call with you during business hours for troubleshooting or if you believe there is a hardware issue we can get your device exchanged, just send us an email.

maxvapor710,
Reactions: duke1316

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
My controller is running better than ever after the last few updates; just tuned up my faceted sapphire insert and its shredding!

Also my 5 degree temp increments seem to be holding perfectly solid, in the past it would drift up a degree sometimes when adjusting temp, but seems real tight now. Really love that feature, makes it so quick to skim through a usable temperature range!

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
We have a few more stability updates to roll out and then we can start focusing on all of the feature requests that have come from you guys over the past few months.

The Instant Sync and Offline Profiles got pushed back a week or so to work on some issues with the sound code and uptemp mode that were reported but should be rolling out in the new few days.

Once those features are in place, we will start reaching out to a few of you to gauge interest in beta testing our upcoming iOS / Android mobile app.

PoopMachine

We have a few more stability updates to roll out and then we can start focusing on all of the feature requests that have come from you guys over the past few months.

The Instant Sync and Offline Profiles got pushed back a week or so to work on some issues with the sound code and uptemp mode that were reported but should be rolling out in the new few days.

Once those features are in place, we will start reaching out to a few of you to gauge interest in beta testing our upcoming iOS / Android mobile app.

Is there a FC discount for the unit? Might be time to retire the Augusthaus for one of these.

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@PoopMachine We do not have any discounts running at the moment, but we do have a few refurbished units available that I haven't put up on the site as of yet, they are normally $279 unless they have cosmetic damage.

Refurbished units have all new parts and electronics, and carry the same full warranty as purchasing a new unit. However the build date etched on the bottom of the case will be from the original manufacturing date.

If anyone is interested in one of those units ahead of time just send us an email to support@maxvapor.com

PoopMachine

Anyone got any tips on connecting this thing to wifi? I keep connecting it, it never checks into the dashboard but isnt giving me another code. Does it take it a while to show up?

PoopMachine,

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@PoopMachine You will need to reboot the unit once linked to initiate the connection, your WiFi symbol will turn into a Blinking / Solid Heart if successful.

I hope to have the whole linking process a little more user friendly in the next few updates.

If you are having trouble, remove the device from the Dashboard and you will be given a new code to re-link.

Skevlin

I still don't have access to any preloaded heat profiles or community heat profiles. With these updates should I have them? or is that an update down the line?

Skevlin,

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Skevlin the way the whole Sync process currently works is basically going away.

The idea is that you boot your e-nail it will download all of the Boot Screens, Heat Profiles and Sound Themes you have added to your dashboard, you will then be able to select these options directly from the unit rather than configuring the device online and then syncing.

Unfortunately if the current profiles aren't showing in your account, I don't believe I will be able to repair them for your account but they will start working when the new "instant sync" process is live.

We had scheduled to get it out a couple of weeks ago, but as I mentioned in a prior post we pushed that back a little bit to work on some user-reported bugs. The current goal is to have at least the Boot Screens and Sound Themes working offline sometime this week, with the Heat Profiles following a few days afterwards.

If you have had your unit connected and receiving updates or have been following the Changelog on the Dashboard you will see we have been consistently releasing firmware updates weekly, so if someone has reported it to us previously we are working on it. If you feel your issue hasn't been addressed yet, please email us again and someone will give you an update on the progress.

DSA-JCH

I have really been liking the auto tune feature for getting my dabs to that optimal place =)

Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to see the updated interface and such once it rolls out

I have a small rig set up from Toro. And I have a XXL Quave Club Banger (quartz nail) that is 14mm, male & 90 degree angle. With a carb cap from Quave. & i have a drop down setup. I’m desperate to find a good smoking setup / situation. I constantly have trouble when I try to dab using a torch. I also wanted to get a 710 coil from your website. If I need a new nail that is fine, I read some talk about saphrire also. I just want to get a nice fat milked smoking dab and want to get the best bang for my buck. Im handicapped and I have wasted to much money on nails & enail set ups. I previously had a enail from Sheldon Black & also a enail from DC, called a 1030 micro PeliNail. Both were terrible and didn’t work right at all. Especially when I tried to use quartz. Granted this was 2 years ago. And I didn’t know about 710 coils. Last year I purchased PeliNail with My XXL nail and I constantly had problems. Really need help and appreciate any feedback from everyone on this site and thank you

DSA-JCH,
Reactions: 710Coils

MAbud

I’ll be grabbing a 25mm & 30mm coils this week from @710Coils for Toro bangers. I currently have an Auber RDK300 and trying to decide if this controller is worth an upgrade. Anyone has both they can compare?

MAbud,
Reactions: 710Coils

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@DSA-JCH Your banger should work fine as long as you know the diameter of the actual banger, I would recommend you send a message to @710Coils and he can get you setup a lot faster directly.
You can always add a Sapphire insert later once you are satisfied with your setup, you don't necessarily need to outlay for it up front.

Is there a particular issue you had with your previous e-nails? Were you maybe using flat coils and "hybrid" quartz / titanium nails? The axial coils that we have nowadays with Shanes banger clips work great, and made me a personal convert to using bangers with e-nails which I never liked previously.

If you are on a budget, you can always send us an email to check our status as sometimes we have refurbished units available for a bit of a discount.

@MAbud If all you want to do is keep your temperature to what you set, then I think most any e-nail can accomplish that.

If you want all the bells and whistles, and have a supported device made with the highest quality electronics and enclosure that money can buy, then you probably want to use our controller.

Thanks,
Max

DSA-JCH

@DSA-JCH Your banger should work fine as long as you know the diameter of the actual banger, I would recommend you send a message to @710Coils and he can get you setup a lot faster directly.
You can always add a Sapphire insert later once you are satisfied with your setup, you don't necessarily need to outlay for it up front.

Is there a particular issue you had with your previous e-nails? Were you maybe using flat coils and "hybrid" quartz / titanium nails? The axial coils that we have nowadays with Shanes banger clips work great, and made me a personal convert to using bangers with e-nails which I never liked previously.

If you are on a budget, you can always send us an email to check our status as sometimes we have refurbished units available for a bit of a discount.

@MAbud If all you want to do is keep your temperature to what you set, then I think most any e-nail can accomplish that.

If you want all the bells and whistles, and have a supported device made with the highest quality electronics and enclosure that money can buy, then you probably want to use our controller.

Thanks,
Max
Thank you for your help and replying back. I’m gonna go with 710 coils & Max Vapor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom