1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

MaxVapor E-Nail - 2018 Version

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Plug-in Vaporizers' started by maxvapor710, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

And I personally appreciate that approach greatly.

Cheers

JCat, Hogni, SilentJ and 4 others like this.
  2. scalescliffs

scalescliffs cashed

I respect you all knowing that actively marketing a product while you’re deep in makeup already is a sure way to piss off the customer base.

My unit is way overdue but I look forward to receiving it and know that you have not been off prospecting for other business or actively selling further ‘preorder rounds.’

Considering I’m the person who first said ‘dollhouse table legs’ it was a bit rough to see that insta post and not have my preordered unit in hand...felt like I’d very ironically been here before.

3. SilentJ

SilentJ Well-Known Member

Sorry, been busy with life and enjoying the controller to get a review thrown together. Rest assured the new one is working well:

[​IMG]

I’ll get more info thrown together when I get some time. I do want to note that @maxvapor710 has been awesome at support the entire time and should reassure anyone on the fence that this is something worth investing in.

NB: the library link in my last post has a vid I uploaded showing it working. I’ll get a more detailed one thrown together when I get a chance. It’s definitely not vaporware guys.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    JCat, Hogni and Roth like this.
  4. Dubmonkey

Dubmonkey Well-Known Member

5. SilentJ

The App isn’t functional yet. I’ve been using the controller directly. I’ve been waiting for the word from @maxvapor710 that his devs have got my unit added in to their systems. Last I heard they were having some issues they were trying to resolve before adding people since there are live devices in the wild now.

Hogni likes this.
  6. SilentJ

Still pending an update so get access to the dashboard. Review will be on hold until that is granted so I can provide pics and vids of that bit.

ew91 and Shrike like this.
  7. Blargas541

Blargas541 Member

Well I guess that explains why they haven't showed the app at all lol

8. maxvapor710

maxvapor710 Manufacturer

We are having an issue with one of our SSL certificates which unfortunately is keeping new users from linking their device with our Dashboard. You seem to keep implying that this device our that our software simply don't exist, and that just could not be farther from the truth.

Now in other news, I have just received word back this morning from our testing facility and have been informed that we have been officially cleared for sale in the US and Canada. I have signed the final paperwork with the testing lab this morning and am awaiting the legal certificates which I should have in the next day or two.

The official release of the MaxVapor 2018 model will be sometime next week, with new orders shipping 2-3 weeks from order date, the pre-order period will be ending on Friday at which time the price will increase until the remaining first round units are gone.

Hogni, SilentJ, Ramahs and 8 others like this.
  9. scalescliffs

scalescliffs cashed

[​IMG]

They're real. And they’re spectacular.

Hogni, JCat, SilentJ and 8 others like this.
  10. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's just too bad ass!

SilentJ, gunmetalshark, ew91 and 3 others like this.
  11. Blargas541

Blargas541 Member

Maybe i misread, but I thought the device was releasing in August and its now November and the app is not functional.

Hardware does look amazing though i gotta say, hoping to see the full package completed

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  12. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

This looks great!

13. maxvapor710

maxvapor710 Manufacturer

Yes we have certainly had our delays with this release and our EMC testing and FCC clearance despite our best efforts with pre-compliance testing. Running those noisy heaters over an unshielded XLR cable is just not friendly to the goals of the folks at the various regulatory agencies and we had to do several re-spins of the hardware and waste tons of money to mitigate that.

With regards to the software, non-functional in this context means that Users who did not link their device before Oct 26th are not able to link their device currently. Users who previously linked their device before this date are not affected unless they attempt to remove or re-add their device to another account.

Is there any particular feature you are wanting to see in the Dashboard? Perhaps another user with a linked device is able to post something for you or answer any question you might have about the functionality?

Roth, JCat, ew91 and 4 others like this.
  14. ReverendMobin

ReverendMobin Active Member

Excited to read this update - placed a pre-order a few weeks back, excited for it to ship! Just to confirm a silly question, this will work with any d-nail type coil correct (based on their website).

Roth likes this.
  15. maxvapor710

maxvapor710 Manufacturer

Yes the standard pinout that D-Nail, 710Coils, etc use is what we wire up unless you specially request a different pinout in your order. I think I mentioned we did a few units with the NewVape style connector for some that asked.

16. ReverendMobin

ReverendMobin Active Member

Awesome, thanks for confirming - just got notice that my unit will ship in 7-10 days from now and I've ordered a coil from 710coils to fit my liger. Excited for everything to arrive!

17. ItWasaGoodDre

ItWasaGoodDre Active Member

@maxvapor710 If I purchased one of your unit's today, how long would it take before the unit is in my hands?

18. Monsoon

Monsoon Well-Known Member

He answered above:

The official release of the MaxVapor 2018 model will be sometime next week, with new orders shipping 2-3 weeks from order date, the pre-order period will be ending on Friday at which time the price will increase until the remaining first round units are gone.
    You should get your order in today if you want one before the price goes up.

Roth likes this.
  19. maxvapor710

maxvapor710 Manufacturer

We decided to keep the price the same through Black Friday since it was only two weeks away, but yeah we will have all of the October orders out by next week and then we will be caught up shortly after that except for the couple of people who had custom orders.

Hopefully we can have them shipping same-day by January.

ProTip: Ordering one in Black and without a coil will probably get your unit to you the fastest.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018 at 8:39 AM
    SilentJ, scalescliffs, Shrike and 5 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors