MaxVapor E-Nail - 2018 Version

SilentJ

In case people missed it, it looks like @maxvapor710 uploaded a video of a unit being assembled. Pretty cool to see how well assembled they appear to be; though I hope they don’t have to do them all by hand after the first batch.

Here’s the vid for those interested:

Also, on the preorder front I heard back that they were told they should have the certification done 3 weeks after Sept 19 which would have them shipping mid-Oct. I’m hoping I can get mine sooner and will give everyone a review.

In case people missed it, it looks like @maxvapor710 uploaded a video of a unit being assembled. Pretty cool to see how well assembled they appear to be; though I hope they don’t have to do them all by hand after the first batch.

Here’s the vid for those interested:

Also, on the preorder front I heard back that they were told they should have the certification done 3 weeks after Sept 19 which would have them shipping mid-Oct. I’m hoping I can get mine sooner and will give everyone a review.

I like how the device is programmed over the YTMND header.

Clearly an extremely professional assembly, no dollhouse construction in sight. Looking forward to receiving my controller.

Yea I'm definitely buying one these regardless of the other project @scalescliffs. For those willing to spend the money, this is undoubtedly the best thing available.

I think this is the most professionally produced high-end device so far. Time will tell if the functionality is there, but this already appears to have what I need - reliability, safety, configurability, and extensibility. I like that they added a header for a screen to the new board as a result of our feedback. All my enail needs to do is heat something up very precisely, not burn my house down, let me control it remotely and uh, keep working as advertised. I believe this will do all that which is great because it’s not a lot to ask for, I don’t think :)

Mr. Whitewall

Definitely in too!
Very small size as well. Real plus.

@maxvapor710 is the November 2018 deadline for EU units still on target? (if I recall you reply correctly?).
Not in a hurry, just trying to get an idea of how to fund this one...

SilentJ

Got a nice surprise in my inbox this morning. Appears that the shipping label for my unit has been created. Max told me I’d get one of these when my unit is being built. Hopefully that means it’ll be in the mail tomorrow and here next week!
Need to still buy a carb cap for the banger setup. Tempted to get one of the bubble caps Shane is selling now but I want a colored one bad.:\:\:hmm:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Got a nice surprise in my inbox this morning. Appears that the shipping label for my unit has been created. Max told me I’d get one of these when my unit is being built. Hopefully that means it’ll be in the mail tomorrow and here next week!
Need to still buy a carb cap for the banger setup. Tempted to get one of the bubble caps Shane is selling now but I want a colored one bad.:\:\:hmm:

Nice, I know there are many here eager to see how the unit performs.

For bubblecaps, Quartz By Chris has some colored Quartz Pi bubble caps in stock, both 25mm and 30mm.

SilentJ

@SilentJ I don't know what your setup is but I also want to give a shoutout to CoojoGlass on IG if you want something custom. Quick turnaround and fantastic pricing.
That’s some lovely work. I don’t know if I’m quite in the custom glass mode yet. Maybe in the future. I def need to look into upgrading my rig.

SilentJ,

JigMelon

That’s some lovely work. I don’t know if I’m quite in the custom glass mode yet. Maybe in the future. I def need to look into upgrading my rig.

I just want to point out that customs from Coojo are less expensive than anything offered by QBC or any of the big names. My first cap was $40 and my second was $65 with opal and a marble

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Nice setup! Just the finest for the Gentleman ;) Just the same I imagine(d) for myself aside meanwhile the Liger Air perhaps. After all the never-ending story of false promises, delays, and no responses I'm losing my interest in Josh's devices more and more.

Top Bottom