Massdrop Sales

chimpybits

Disappointed that I haven't received my Massdrop Pinnacle Pro and PNWT by this weekend.

Have any other Canucks (or other non-USA) received theirs? I did see on the MD discussion that another Canadian has rec'd theirs 3 days ago though had to pay over $50 in import duties.

chimpybits,

MuushuPork

I have the DBV and PNP and dont think the SOLO is necessary even at that price. Maybe if i had a higher disposable income.

MuushuPork,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Solo is great at that price. Does anyone know how warranty would work with massdrop?

syrupy,

LazyIdol

Solo is great at that price. Does anyone know how warranty would work with massdrop?
I took place in the most recent Solo massdrop and had initial concerns my solo was defective. I contacted Massdrop with my order ID number and explained that I had a defective solo. It took them a week to reply and they said they could in fact warranty it because they had 14 extras from the shipment if I first mailed the defective one. However, they said they could not replace it with another silver one which is the color I had ordered. I decided to run a few tests and was pleased with my new solos performance ultimately and decided not to warranty it in the end so I cant speak of how their actual process is regarding this.

LazyIdol,

rebelxd

Tempted to buy a second one, even though i just got my first!I like it that much lol

rebelxd,
Reactions: Seren

LazyIdol

I'm currently awaiting a shipping notice for my first purchase through Massdrop, a MFLB finishing grinder. Anyhow, drop complete Oct 15th...still no shipping notice.:bang:
I just got mine on Friday. They said in the comments they would be shipping them out incrementally and I was ~#20 to join the drop. I know they say it should take 3-4 weeks but when it starts to get 6-7 I think thats crazy. I wont be using massdrop in the future as I would honestly rather have paid 15 more or 30 in the case of the solo and gotten it within the week.
Edit: Additionally Dont think they have as good of customer service as some of the more dedicated vaporizer sites

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I took place in the most recent Solo massdrop and had initial concerns my solo was defective. I contacted Massdrop with my order ID number and explained that I had a defective solo. It took them a week to reply and they said they could in fact warranty it because they had 14 extras from the shipment if I first mailed the defective one. However, they said they could not replace it with another silver one which is the color I had ordered. I decided to run a few tests and was pleased with my new solos performance ultimately and decided not to warranty it in the end so I cant speak of how their actual process is regarding this.

Good to know that they were willing to work with you. I wonder what they'd say if their stock was empty.

syrupy,

CheeseSandwich

I just got mine on Friday. They said in the comments they would be shipping them out incrementally and I was ~#20 to join the drop. I know they say it should take 3-4 weeks but when it starts to get 6-7 I think thats crazy. I wont be using massdrop in the future as I would honestly rather have paid 15 more or 30 in the case of the solo and gotten it within the week

wow, i'm 263rd to order. At that rate it'll be summertime, lol. Ya, don't know that I'll be too keen to order through massdrop again.

CheeseSandwich,
Reactions: 2 Paces

way2

For the $40 or so you are saving it just doesn't seem worth the hassle. Order from PIU or PV have your order (worry free) in a week. Both of these companies have exemplary customer service IMO well worth the money you may save using MD on most items. :2c:

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
I recently purchased a Pinnacle Pro in a mass drop. They decided to add the option to get a water tool. All for around $200.
Seeing how good the price was I jump on it. Not the smartest purchase. Especially from a very new website.

I ended up getting the vape a month later and the water tool took an extra week. It took over two weeks for them to say that they were starting to package the boxes and figure out they were short 10 water tools.

I did save like $50 off retail but I also got to sit around for a month wondering if it will ever show up?

Another interesting fact is the water tool that arrived came packaged in a GotVape branded box. It was naked glass. The water tool on mass drop was 49 and 60 on gotvape.
I see that gotvape will match prices. I call them up and ask weather or not they will match massdrop.
The lady says "Oh they are one of our affiliates". She then checks with some one else and of course says we can't match the mass drops prices.

I can't figure out what to make of everything, but something is off. Why does mass drop get to sit on my money while I wait indefinitely. And why did I get a gotvape tool 5 weeks late. When it obviously could have been sent out immediately.

Why would any vape dealer want to even work with mass drop? Wouldn't it me smarter to sell direct to the customer?

At least I got the vape! Cheers!

nano

I recently purchased a Pinnacle Pro in a mass drop. They decided to add the option to get a water tool. All for around $200.
Seeing how good the price was I jump on it. Not the smartest purchase. Especially from a very new website.

I ended up getting the vape a month later and the water tool took an extra week. It took over two weeks for them to say that they were starting to package the boxes and figure out they were short 10 water tools.

I did save like $50 off retail but I also got to sit around for a month wondering if it will ever show up?

Another interesting fact is the water tool that arrived came packaged in a GotVape branded box. It was naked glass. The water tool on mass drop was 49 and 60 on gotvape.
I see that gotvape will match prices. I call them up and ask weather or not they will match massdrop.
The lady says "Oh they are one of our affiliates". She then checks with some one else and of course says we can't match the mass drops prices.

I can't figure out what to make of everything, but something is off. Why does mass drop get to sit on my money while I wait indefinitely. And why did I get a gotvape tool 5 weeks late. When it obviously could have been sent out immediately.

Why would any vape dealer want to even work with mass drop? Wouldn't it me smarter to sell direct to the customer?

Good question....

nano,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer

I don't think they initially want to work with MD as it reduces profit but MD allows many users to publicly say that they want this on a discount and I feel some may feel inclined.

But maybe MD doesn't go through such an elaborate system where they tell makers why they are ordering in bulk.

They do have to wait for the bulk order to be filled then shipped to them so they can sort through the hundreds of people to ship to them..

paytonpenn,

MuushuPork

Supposedly they are trying to replace the water tools with the real pinnacle ones because of another mixup. I sent an email to support asking for instructions and clarification. I will keep everyone posted.

MuushuPork,
Already a thread, but it bears repeating, the Omni nail by Santa Cruz Shredder is going for $109. Get in on it!
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/santa-cruz-omni-nail
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/santa-cruz-omni-nail

PG3mrRy.jpg

Top Bottom