marcuss' yellow stuff thread (Extra Virgin Vape-Oil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
i'm rethinking the master wu technique for making green dragon, i may try making hash instead by evaporating the normally final product, as it involves conversion of cbd's etc into usable THC thru prehaeting herb for 30 mins @ about 100-150c (decarboxylation i think was the chemical process desribed) this loosens up the molecules apparently, it's all about xperimentation i guess when this stuff is not open knowledge:disgust:

Cannabudz,

marcuss

above the clouds
cannabudz...this recipe avoid all this odd operations(oven, scrap, etc) and the glass become as new....there are some different way to clean the glass and reuse the oils, and there are different glassware (try to scrap a A.I.W. bowl)...this is only one i try and it works perfectly!

Feel free to open a new topic with your experiments and recipes so we can better understand! ;)

marcuss,

Spiderman

oil baron
cannabudz,

you could try taking a torch, and very gently heating up small sections of the glass wand, causing the oil on the inside to run. Set up a collection dish, run it all into there.

Spiderman,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
hey marcuss and spider, sorry guy's my comment's went off thread a bit here, I must of been trippin when i posted these comments about master wu's tech, but it's connected to a new thread i started in the lounge on hash. You can put it down to 3 thing's, being a noob and being very stoned, also 12 years of PTSD, all of which i'm getting a handle on:lol: most of the last 4 weeks has been great , but my minds been an unusual place here and there (not in a scary way)due to vaping , but it's all good.

Cannabudz,

eLiguL

I tried making this with the goo in my glass but I wasnt successful :(. I left my glass of alcohol to evaporate by a window and the wind blew the glass over LOL. Learn from my mistake and dont let yours blow over :lol:.

eLiguL,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
A question about good 90% alcohol from the pharmacy, can you thin it out with distilled water to make it go further with reclamation( i did read further back it comes @ 50%, with distilled water), And if anyone here know's what uses can u claim to have to justify using this product, like i said in another post some parmacists don't want to help here with this stuff, i'm not sure how prevalent this is of course only having been to two chemists, of course theyve got rubbing alcohol on the shelf but iv'e heard that shit is poisonous, i'm definately gonna clean my tubing and glass it's pretty loaded after more than a few ounces of sick shit, i'll prolly put it in capsules for a nice something extra whilst vaping @ night :) (when there's no bho in the bowl) :D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Vtac $2 for 90%/ 500ml is Fucken cheap, For me here 500 ml = $30 , it's got me thinking home "Still" :ninja: :science:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Can i soak my Vape gear in the same jar of iso over & over to build up the reclaimed resin, for a suitable potency before extraction down the track :p ,
remember for me ISO & Cannabis is $y @ the moment :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah Cool,And i'm guessing yes i can reuse vape cleaner rather than buying new 99% alcohol all the time, Thanx man just trying to be economical @ the moment with $.

I should have said "suitable Amount of Resin" rather than potency, i was a bit slack with that :uhoh: sorry man

Cannabudz,

eLiguL

Im buzzin right now off some vape oil :brow:, heres a word to the wise, make sure all of the alcohol is evaporated before trying your oil!!! The first few puffs didnt taste so nice because I didnt wait long enough :|.

eLiguL,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Wow, how's this Shit hey, Iv'e found a great Use for old Vaped Weed, use it as a test Pilot for other Shit hehehe, i thought i'd try for a better picture of Vape oil , and im glad i did, i coated some old empty with the New Recovered oil & yeah It's pretty good, No BHO of Course But Worth doin for me ISO rocks hehehe It's still goin after a stir hey, i'll give it a nudge today and report back later if theres anything worth mentioning, but for sure this shit is great :) :) :)

:lol: Fuck 'm glad i got my VG , & I pulled up the evaporation when i tested & found it vaped up in the VG i was thinking i'd be goin for a Hard Resin @ first so im glad i checked, :science: Yeah for now i'l leave it on the coffee machine cup warmer and leave it for a couple more hours, this time round

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Its the bomb Stick's ,ive got a bit of it after just over 2 months of hard core :lol: good thing too b'cause im a bit low on the flow right now :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Beside's you should keep it Cean anyway :ninja: :lol:

While i was soaking last night i was using the VG fucking Seamless :lol:

:bigleaf:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Seriously in the VG it's like fresh Bud in your pipe but even Better than just the bud, like i said not as Nice as BHO , But Shit i'll be getting more 99% don't you worry, and i'm definately getting a different but nice flavour kinda perfumy like but not, Pleasant :) Like i said this is Vaped weed i'm talking about as a carrier or support for vaping the oil, it still goes after several stirs,less as you go But lots more than standard bowls, heaps thicker Vapor, very noticable :p

I see better now that Glass on Glass vaping can be all that & more mmmmm , A mate of mine, I used to call him Draino, used to srape out the cone & "pv/?/rubber hose( plastic drink bottle) and dry out then smoke BRRR when "Desperate" me 1/4 of a cone once & never again, It was like a ritual for him, hence the Nick Draino :lol: Derwood was another :lol: real name damian :)

"Choices" years ago i thought to myself which is more dangerous Vaginas(women/baby's, home,car's,career etc. etc.) or Cannabis, i Chose Cannabis, Guess you could call me a monk or Independant Sharman in training, the Latter suit's me if i have to wear a label :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Very impressed :) I want to keep doing this, and my Nice pharmacist needs an " excuse" or Legitamate reason from me for 99% ISO, Please Help what can i tell em( she reckons 500 ml should last for ages, Bullshit few months maybe) What hobbies use this pure stuff from chemists. :ninja: deep dark queensland :lol:

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Everything got cleaned beautifully except the tubing...it still has a little yellow tint to it (I put all the tubing in there). I let it all sit overnight. Then I transferred the juice to a shallow ceramic pan to increase the surface area and hopefully decrease the wait time. If I was desperate I would put a fan on it as well. I used about 16 oz of 90% alcohol for this run. I'll let you guys know how long it takes to fully evaporate with this pan.

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
It's no BHO , but you certainly get a fresh appreciation of your vape hey sticks, especially if your short on Fresh herbs

See this is a perfect example of Just having to Learn about Stuff, Ignorance is Fucked, Vaporising "Rocks" Cap This Shit UP. :o

Notice the "strangely Familiar" Odour to it Stick's and when i swallowed i burped a little and noticed the "taste" not :disgust: ing @ all :p

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It still took about four days with a shallow pan, and then it was a bitch to spatula it all up in a nice container. I will probably do a tall glass next time. I haven't used any of it yet as I just got a smidge of some good stuff I am working with.

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Fuck Four days stick's "Heat" bro, mission accomplished for me in about 30 -40 minutes with the "Slow cooker" uno crock pot for stews its Sick for doin a Butter run too, pretty good for Stews buy the way :lol: sorry bout that scarcasm it's the freindly kind :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
capsules r the go for me, didnt think that much of vaping it even though it vaped up , a bit light weight, with no hint of a "Money Shot" hey for me anyway ,yeah yeah hard core :lol:

a little funnel helped do the trick not difficult oily consistency not like a resin @ all, it is better than scraping ur Cone and bong hose though :)

Hey stick's what do you think of my number of posts pretty insane for someone who doesn't really want to say too much :lol: Got to go with the Flow when UR doin substances for the Mind, espesh the "Thing which Fucks you up" RE-BOOT :) :) :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
hey stick's i think moderate consumption shouldnt get in the way of the pursuit of Excellence , have you considered the SSTB for honey oil, or R u on it already , if your hesitant about the amount required, where talking about 1/4 of dry bud for 4 a return of about a gram of pure thc niceness, It seems a pretty safe thing consumption wise, after 3 runs for myself, I get seriously Great value out of my vaporgenie because of it. & if not for honey i honestly woud not bother with heavy use of the VG. :buzz: :D

Dont get me wrong i think Vape oil has a Use(a top spin off from cleaning) but one run of the SSTB and im using far less Bud for the next 4 day's and feeling considerable pleasure etc ( every time the E has four days off without a lookin ) but when im out it's like no worries till next time & back to "Normal" Bud with the :whip:

some may have the impression im a bit heavy or addicted, (in the past youd be spoton) but i really feel Far less deperate for cannabis, "Tangible Freedom" Building up the repotoire of delivery methods has helped me, not just for Health but Thinking and Focus coupled with Confidence, benifits which r obvious for middle age for me anyway, it dosnt "have" to be Decline @ 45 physical/mental :leaf: and :science:

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I dont know what sstb is, although you guys have probably already covered it here somewhere. I am all about efficiency, though. I've got my E oil in a little plastic to go ramekin like you get at the restaurants. As soon as I am desperate I will give it a go...it's pretty brown, though, because I was putting revaped herb in my E for a while and a lot of the dust got in the oil.

stickstones,

Spiderman

oil baron
SSTB is stainless steel turkey baster stickstones.

Find Painter's Razor blades, they're great at scrapin up oil. Single edge, with a safety on the other side. playin around with a spatula sounds slow and frustrating.

You can use a little heat to speed up the process for sure.

WOAH! Just saw my new title hahahahaha thanks whoever that was!

Spiderman,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom